ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Online DJ Hero players attitude
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wa1Do  

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fedora wrote:
I believe that's what we in the medical profession call "butthurt."

Verrrrrry original.
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wa1Do wrote:
Fedora wrote:
I believe that's what we in the medical profession call "butthurt."

Verrrrrry original.
But soooooooooooooo so right :P

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back on the topic of Prod1gy... has anyone else seen the latest OXM?

More recently [Robert] was featured in the June 2010 Issue of Offical X-Box Magazine, where he allegedly stole $60 from the editors of the magazine, after being contracted to teach an editor how to play Halo 3, and never giving any lessons, or issuing a refund.

Oh my.
gallery_5702_642_2556.png
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vVv Paradise
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vertiggo wrote:
Back on the topic of Prod1gy... has anyone else seen the latest OXM?

More recently [Robert] was featured in the June 2010 Issue of Offical X-Box Magazine, where he allegedly stole $60 from the editors of the magazine, after being contracted to teach an editor how to play Halo 3, and never giving any lessons, or issuing a refund.

Oh my.
...please excuse me while i clean my desktop from the juice i spilled after reading this XD

That is just...idiotic and arrogant. and WHO PAYS FOR HALO 3 LESSONS?? *sigh* i had to learn how to play Halo by picking up the controller and learning the controls of the game...

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that was meant to be a joke?

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wa1Do wrote:
Sarg338 wrote:
wa1Do wrote:
He also looks a little too old to be playing video games haha.

This is where I stopped reading (Although, it was at the end of the sentence... not the point). Gaming does NOT have an age. You can be 10 and game, and you can be 50 and game.

And I CAN win the lottery. I'm not saying it's impossible, just saying if he looks above the age of 21 he has better things to be doing than playing video games.

So the very second that you turn 21, you must give up playing all video games and anything else you feel only kids should do? This coming semester when I turn 21, and I have a couple hours in between classes, what the hell am I supposed to do? I'm pretty sure you have better things to do than make videos of you playing GH, right? Rather than freaking out over a 500k run of TtFaF, I'm assuming you could be doing much better things with your time.

And as for "it usually means their real life problems are too overwhelming to them and instead of dealing with them head on they escape into their little fantasy world we call "video games." You can say EXACTLY the same thing about movies, television, books, the internet, etc. So I guess people should stop doing all of those things too. And according to you, by playing video games, you are also trying to "escape into your little fantasy world." Regardless of your age, this is what you're doing (according you to at least).

So really, I'd recommend actually thinking about and looking over what you're posting before you click that "submit" button. It would save you a lot of embarrassment and possibly even make you looking like a little bit less of a dumbass.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is pretty much why im glad im not involved in the american mindset of gaming for the most part. I'm not the best at Halo 3 or MW or X Hero but so what? I play for fun and to beat my own personal goals. Someone that would trash talk me about DJ Hero wouldn't get much out of me because while they have their Hero games I have my Hero games as well and my DDR and ITG and PIU and IIDX and Drummania and DJMAX and O2Jam...so whatever rofl.

Going to ITG tournaments is at least fun because you can still win money but you actually go to socialize and hang out (and get drunk afterwards :P) since the community is mostly one big family.
y0tube  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im pretty sure i got you guys beat. i picked the wrong person to quit on today. i never do quit but i did this game because my crossfader knob flew across the room on a brand new controller i got (that $20 deal at best buy). it was against a guy named IMMORTALITYPAYNE; i've played him several times before. im sure some of you have ran into him; he has bad leaderboard scores but plays very well online. we were about even in overall score when i left. he immediately sends me a message calling me a pussy player, etc. i just shrugged and replied sorry my crossfader knob flew off and asked him if he wanted to go at it again, to which he replied ya whatever kid go practice or some shit. we messaged each other back and forth for some time until i just got tired of it and decided to troll him. at one point, i told him to stop talking like a punk ass from new york because you're probably not even from there. well this just made him shit a fist. he immediately sends me a few raging voice messages. to sum it up, he was saying something along the lines of "yo listen up nigga, if u wanna come see me im from the queens. the fuck outta here bitch u stupid ass white boy" (im not even white). eventually.. and gladly, he blocked me.

if it were easy, i would post the whole transcript cause it's funnier.. and kind of ridiculous to read. i've never had an encounter like that on xbl... im not afraid to admit that somebody is better than me, but im not sure why this guy thought he was so much better. there are people on my friends list like mdawg and cm that are clearly better than me and others that i've played that are way better than me. none of that matters to me, i just love to play dj hero with anyone and you guys on my friends list know im always idling in dj hero looking for a fun pickup game. this guy was just being a total arrogant jackass which really didn't bother me; i've dealt with much worse from my years of online gaming.
Fedora  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stupid ass white boys, always playin the DJ Hero while sippin on Purple Drank.

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fedora wrote:
stupid ass white boys, always playin the DJ Hero while sippin on Purple Drank.
Yeeaaahhhhh Buddee :v

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think this might be my second post, and this is definitely off topic, but i can never find anyone to play dj hero with online and ive been jonesin, so please feel free to add me 'Anatana' on XBL, would love to play with some of you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: