Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuardianDemon  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats some freaky creature.
LCBetz  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
Any one have a dream INSIDE of a dream? Like, in your dream, your dreaming?

I don't know anything about it, but I remember waking up from a dream, and was like "whoa" but then I woke up AGAIN into the actual word. Shit was so confusing.

I've had a dream within a dream within a dream before. I don't remember what happened in any of those three "dreams", but when I finally woke up for real, I was a bit suspicious for a few minutes. Total mindfuck.
InjuredStatus  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarKRiffz87 wrote:
once dreampt i was the magic school bus and my friends were on it. wasnt that show about science or history or something

You should've stayed home that day...
Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarKRiffz87 wrote:
once dreampt i was the magic school bus and my friends were on it. wasnt that show about science or history or something

I DON'T WANT TO CAUSE NO FUSS
BUT CAN I BUY YOUR MAGIC BUS?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
TheJackpotter  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was little, I had a dream where I, my mom and my brother were walking in a white city (or the sky was full of clouds, I can't remember) when I suddenly couldn't move.
They looked at me for a little bit and then continued walking.

I also had this dream where my brother was playing some online Sonic The Hedgehog flash game (he doesn't like his games very much) and then I looked by my kitchen's window and saw a space satellite (w/ one of my country's bus company logos, Carris if there's any portuguese guy out there o_O) shooting lightning bolts everywhere.
It was night when I saw it, after that I went back to my living room (where my PC used to be at the time) and I asked my brother if I could play and he angrily said no.
I went back to the kitchen's window and the satellite magically disappeared and it was daytime. Then, I saw something heading my way and shouted "Straight to us!(yes, I know, it doesn't make sense)" and I think it was a plastic plate, then my whole family (except for my dad) went to the kitchen to check out what was going on and then my mom said something I don't remember.
Another dream I had was that a bowl I had was burning in my stove and I started yelling for my mom and started crying
qays1991  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuardianDemon wrote:
Went around the net and found a few things, this had the smartest explanation.

Die in your sleep, die in real life.

That's funny, I've dreamt of being shot, being crashed by a car, and once even supernaturally, my soul was sucked out by this I assume a mage and I fell to death. So how come I'm not dead yet?

(It sucks that I'll never be able to play my own custom )
Qarx  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

qays1991 wrote:
GuardianDemon wrote:
Went around the net and found a few things, this had the smartest explanation.

Die in your sleep, die in real life.

That's funny, I've dreamt of being shot, being crashed by a car, and once even supernaturally, my soul was sucked out by this I assume a mage and I fell to death. So how come I'm not dead yet?

Simple: you're already dead .

Kind of reminds me of this myth I heard once where if you wake someone up while they're sleep-walking, they go into shock or something like that. Never been able to try it, though .

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
ganondorf901  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I get dreams like this, I just wanna kill myself. I usually only make it to advisory or 1st block before waking up, but its still annoying as hell.
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't dream very often, but I do remember this one dream I have on a reoccuring basis. Not very often, but every once in a while.

I don't remember a lot of it, but it has to do with one of my old friends and I fighting. I remember getting really angry, and then giving up and jumping off of a building, and learning that I can fly. Then ost of the dream is me flying around. It's always really cool when I have it .

There's also another one where I almost get laid. Every damn time.

I can't even get laid in my dreams.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
dragoninforcer  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dream about sex alot, mostly because i too cannot get laid.

But I did have this one dream where it was just the sky and then there was like a violin or something playing and then a boxing glove fell from the sky and punched me in the face which woke me up. I actually felt something hit me in the face. WWWWWWEEEEEIIIIIIIIRRRRRRDDD.
Gamer9254  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream 2 years ago about me going to Hell and experiencing everything in it. How did I know it was a dream after waking? Satan was a cat. No joke.

I also had a dream where I shot myself in the head for some reason. And I went through something like the plot of TWEWY. Pretty epic.

About this whole "don't die in your dreams thing," you don't die your dreams. I had a dream where someone used force-like powers to rip my brain out off my skull. I looked up at the person, and woke up. Yes, I looked at someone without a brain.

Also, with dragoninfarcer, I get laid in dreams alot too. Just something that happens.

Finally, I once had a dream in which I woke up, got dressed, ate breakfast, etc. In the middle of it, I woke up. I was like "Goddammit." I also had a dream where I was in a dream, and that was a dream, and that was a dream. God, I hated that.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: LightSwitchTTM
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gamer9254 wrote:
Also, with dragoninfarcer, I get laid in dreams alot too. Just something that happens.

WHY CAN'T I DO THAT?!

NOT EVEN MY LITERAL DREAM GIRLS SLEEP WITH ME.

OMGWTFBBQTURNIP.
Gamer9254  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can you possibly have a dream thread and in the first 3 pages NOT discuss lucid dreaming?!

Come on, guys, really?

I'll start it. When I was a kid, I'd lucid dream. No preparation, no methods, I would just do it. And it's shameful too, I didn't take advantage of it.

I'm kind of scared to try and attempt to lucid dream (attempt methods, do sh*t, etc.), because I heard of people who had almost all lucid dreams turn to nightmares.

Also, if you're stupid, you attempt the mirror method. Just sayin'...

By the way, I once had a dream that I was an animal, but like a human animal. Like I was an animal, but I thought like myself. It was kind of - *has a moment where he realizes he had a furry dream* NOOOO!!! JESUS, WHY HAVE YOU CURSED ME WITH THIS FATE?! WHY?!?!?!

inb4LethalFishEaterorclawmasterpost
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: LightSwitchTTM
qays1991  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpenYourEyes wrote:
Gamer9254 wrote:

WHY CAN'T I DO THAT?!

OMGWTFBBQTURNIP.

Well if you wanna get dreams like that, there's always the part of controlling your dreams. Yeah. Apparently if you sleep enough, like 5-7-9 hours depending on the person, you'll be able to control your dreams before you wake up. Think of it like....because your brain is about to properly wake up due to a good night sleep so it's actually kinda waking up, from there you have to realise that you ARE in fact about to wake up, and that's when you change your dream.

I've gotten used to it thankfully, the first time I had control I changed it into a piano so I was literally practicing my piano in my dream, I could even feel my fingers actually practicing.

But I eventually got bored of that and always changed the dream to sex afterwards...

(It sucks that I'll never be able to play my own custom )
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

qays1991 wrote:
OpenYourEyes wrote:
Gamer9254 wrote:

WHY CAN'T I DO THAT?!

OMGWTFBBQTURNIP.

Well if you wanna get dreams like that, there's always the part of controlling your dreams. Yeah. Apparently if you sleep enough, like 5-7-9 hours depending on the person, you'll be able to control your dreams before you wake up. Think of it like....because your brain is about to properly wake up due to a good night sleep so it's actually kinda waking up, from there you have to realise that you ARE in fact about to wake up, and that's when you change your dream.

I've gotten used to it thankfully, the first time I had control I changed it into a piano so I was literally practicing my piano in my dream, I could even feel my fingers actually practicing.

But I eventually got bored of that and always changed the dream to sex afterwards...

I think the reason I love dreams is the fact that you can do anything and have no consequence. And yeah, I can control my dream just about everytime I dream. The only problem is that I don't dream very often to begin with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 3 of 18

Jump to: