ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Types of Music Fans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shreddies  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joekickass1234 wrote:
munkyzero wrote:
Scene kids: the cancer that is killing music.
I disagree. I think it is the category of music listeners that listen to classic rock exclusively and use the logic "If it hasn't been made before 1980, then it is pure crap." Also, the glorification of old bands isn't helping much either. There is no acceptance of new music in today's society. That's why they had to get The Who to play in the super bowl. It doesn't make sense to me because musically, there are so many better bands. The majority of the rock music made before 1980 had little, if any musicality. The songs consisted of only three or four chords. (If you are still reading this, then I applaud you for reading my brief rant on why the rock music industry is doomed.)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Shreddies, a Barack Obama picture always steers the discussion onto the right track. I was going to lock it anyway, but that almost changed my mind!

This thread doesn't really work because the OP is basically generalizing everybody into broad musical groups and then everyone categorizes themselves and defends why they wouldn't be in another category, and then somebody brings up the fact that true music fans wouldn't download digital versions of the song but would instead buy CD's. Just as real guitar players would not play Guitar Hero and real humans would not talk online. Yeah!!!!!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: