ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Call of Duty Black Ops. Coming out 11/9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
socrstopr  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't remember what video I saw it in, but I do believe JD said at some point that party chat is only disabled in SnD as of now. They have the ability to change that if things get messy somewhere.

OH NOES A GLITCH IN A GAME, I'M NOT BUYING. FFS it'll get patched, stop talking about it and less people will abuse it on release night :p

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glitchers, hackers, get owned.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
wheelchr  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyberwaste wrote:

Im officially in love with Treyarch.

Also, do you guys think that a store like Wal-Mart will sell out of copies come about noon-ish on the 9th?
SDoner8790  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyberwaste wrote:

For some reason I still have a feeling this care package will still exist when the game comes out. I hope not. I like that statement by Vahn, but I'm not sold that there will be no glitches when the game comes out. I sure hope so though.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wheelchr wrote:
Cyberwaste wrote:

Also, do you guys think that a store like Wal-Mart will sell out of copies come about noon-ish on the 9th?

I get off work at 3:30am and I'm wondering the same thing, lol.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joerod wrote:
wheelchr wrote:
Cyberwaste wrote:

I get off work at 3:30am and I'm wondering the same thing, lol.

Yeah, talking to some other people and they don't think that any store will sell out other than maybe like gamestop. But I was just wondering as I didn't pre order it. Wal-Mart here I come!

Also I'm glad to be finally 17 so I don't have to wait for my parents to go with me....
Silly  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I HAVE IT FUCK YES

edit: soooooooooooooo many campers, you get the game early and all you can think of doing is camping? sad. still a fun game though.

also, every lobby [double edit: it's much less common now, but for the first 45 minutes it was everywhere] I've been in has a fucking care package glitcher. I hope that gets fixed today.

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
socrstopr  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless they knew about the Care Package glitch earlier, it won't be fixed by launch. Patches have to go through lengthy Microsoft approval (as we saw several times with MW2) before they go live, and they aren't the easiest things to fix either. Also, I suggest we stop using CP to denote Care Package, what with Cod Points and all >_> Also, go play Barebones if it gets to be that big of a deal. And use the reporting system! This is exactly what it's there for. Heck, even go into Theater and save a clip of the guy doing it. No talking your way out of that one, although I'm sure something like this would only result in a 1 to 3 day ban if anything.

I also doubt anywhere will actually sell out that fast, places will have tons of copies of this game being delivered on top of any pre-orders.

EDIT: The new thread is open.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

socrstopr wrote:
Also, I suggest we stop using CP to denote Care Package, what with Cod Points and all >_>

100% agreed. There are also some...other things...that CP can stand for too. Don't want no Chris Hansen up in these boards, nahmsayin'?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: teamkillin629
powahouse  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't found much that has bothered me regarding actual gameplay. However, anybody know why the stats on the leaderboards are all blown way out of proportion??? I've been playing a lot, but the game thinks I have over 20,000 kills in Team Deathmatch already.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: P0WAH0USE
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31
Page 31 of 31

Jump to: