ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Looking for a local/Dutch player for GH3 Co-op achievements.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robbert  

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: Looking for a local/Dutch player for GH3 Co-op achievements. Reply with quote

It's a pretty specific request, but it can't hurt to try.

Alright, just like the topic title says, I'm looking for someone from the Netherlands (preferably Overijssel, but almost anywhere will do) to do the GH3 co-op achievements, specifically the following:
- 2000 notestreak
- 1 million points
- Easy Duo, Hard Duo and Living Legends (will include Backup Hero and Guitar Wizard). I already have Medium duo.

I will, of course, return you the favour by helping you out with your achievements if you want, especially because achievements only unlock for the first player. In case of the five star achievements, this means two playthroughs per difficulty, totalling at seven playthroughs.

I don't want this to take any longer than absolutely necessary, so here are some 'demands':

- What console you own does NOT matter since it'll be local play. If you want me to return the favour and if you don't have an Xbox 360 or PS2, then you'll need two guitars so I can play along.

- I don't care about your über high TTFAF score or your long list of FCs and as a result, you don't need to be a GH god. However, you must be good enough to five star Expert. Heads up: I have five starred Expert myself, but I can't consistently five star Raining Blood, but we'll figure that out later.

- In general, I want to get achievements for me at my place and those for you at your place. In short: you must be able to host. If you really can't, I can host, but you'll have to take your console + controllers with you.

As you may have guessed, I live in Overijssel (specifically Rijssen), so it's relatively accessible by train and bus. I do not have a driver's license so I can't drive to you.
I am also only available during weekends. If you happen to live near me, evenings may be possible.
Guitar Wizard and Backup Hero are two of the achievements which will be done, so we'll both end up doing one full bass playthrough. Once those two are out of the way, I don't care about bass or guitar, really.

If you're interested, let me know and we'll discuss things.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: UpgradePolecat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: