ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S11 - GH: Smash Hits Expert Guitar League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dougtron3030  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to tip my hand too soon, but I'm feeling verrrrry good about reclaiming my last place position this week!
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dougtron3030 wrote:
I don't want to tip my hand too soon, but I'm feeling verrrrry good about reclaiming my last place position this week!

Well... at least your confident? xD

And no I'm not making fun, I just found that very funny

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dougtron3030 wrote:
Kudos for keepin on keepin on! TTFAF is a bitch, it took me soo many months before I finally passed it.
EmoArbiter  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn I forgot to put a score in for Monkey Wrench >_>

Oh well, not like I was getting anywhere up top anyway

My accomplishments|Season 11 GHM Division 2 Winner
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Emo Arbiter Wii Friend Code: 2162307103708276
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I just noticed I forgot to upload any proofs except for Shout and one other song in this league, lol. Oh well, it's not big deal until playoffs (By then I should have a WTar or Logitech for squeezing) so I guess this is the last regular season week Can't wait to see results

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLEASE NOTE

On TTFAF, the top five scores were 700k+, and only one of them included proof.

If you post a score with no proof that ends up being in the top half, and your skill cannot otherwise be verified by other posted scores/proof somewhere else, your score may be deleted. (You would get a PM asking for proof before this happened of course)

Round 3 scores are final at this point, this applies to here-on-out.

Please remember that in the playoffs, all scores will require proof without exception.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also everyone please remember you must submit scores for week 4 or you will be automatically disqualified from playoffs regardless of your overall total!!
matt6662  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
PLEASE NOTE

On TTFAF, the top five scores were 700k+, and only one of them included proof.

If you post a score with no proof that ends up being in the top half, and your skill cannot otherwise be verified by other posted scores/proof somewhere else, your score may be deleted. (You would get a PM asking for proof before this happened of course)

Round 3 scores are final at this point, this applies to here-on-out.

Please remember that in the playoffs, all scores will require proof without exception.

Yeah, I had forgotten to upload alot of proofs before I left Saturday mid-afternoon for some 4th stuff. I have a score that 801k with a pic if that verifies skill for me, but I didn't take a picture for the one I have (although since the 801k was in quickplay, I think my league score may be my career score, so I can take a pic of that if you want it if thats the case.)

Matt wrote:
matt6662  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey heads up, I probably won't turn in my scores until late friday or sometime saturday.

Matt wrote:
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
hey heads up, I probably won't turn in my scores until late friday or sometime saturday.
As long as it's submitted by the midnight ET deadline, its fine.
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, moved into seed #2

Matt wrote:
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
Actually, you are now the #1 seed, and shall enjoy a first round bye!

Unfortunately the person above you was found to have two scores submitted for week 4 which were impossible to obtain. Since there were two out of four scores for week 4 were false, the user's scores for week 4 were deleted, disqualifying the user from playoffs. Despite having near optimal on every song, this particular user has submitted no proof for any league scores, and has no GHSH Guitar scores on SH, so we have no reference to the user's skill.

Folks, please include proof whenever you possibly can, even when it's not required. If your score is a typo, and you include proof, you have nothing to worry about because we will look at the proof, see that it's a typo, and fix your score for you. If there is no proof the score is deleted instead.

Please remember that for those making the playoffs (tentatively the first 7 overall places who have week 4 scores submitted) proof will be REQUIRED for ALL scores.
arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Despite having near optimal on every song, this particular user has submitted no proof for any league scores, and has no GHSH Guitar scores on SH, so we have no reference to the user's skill.

note to self : good thing i submit scores/have an acc thread /take some pictures just in case ._.
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
matt6662 wrote:
Actually, you are now the #1 seed, and shall enjoy a first round bye!

Unfortunately the person above you was found to have two scores submitted for week 4 which were impossible to obtain. Since there were two out of four scores for week 4 were false, the user's scores for week 4 were deleted, disqualifying the user from playoffs. Despite having near optimal on every song, this particular user has submitted no proof for any league scores, and has no GHSH Guitar scores on SH, so we have no reference to the user's skill.

Folks, please include proof whenever you possibly can, even when it's not required. If your score is a typo, and you include proof, you have nothing to worry about because we will look at the proof, see that it's a typo, and fix your score for you. If there is no proof the score is deleted instead.

Please remember that for those making the playoffs (tentatively the first 7 overall places who have week 4 scores submitted) proof will be REQUIRED for ALL scores.

Oh wow. that surprised me. So I guess I'm number one seed in both my leagues Shame about what happened though. What is the playoff schedule anyways if i may ask?

Matt wrote:
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
What is the playoff schedule anyways if i may ask?
If the bracket generates how I think it will,
Quarterfinal: Thu 7/15 0000 - Sat 07/17 2359
Semifinal: Sun 07/18 0000 - Tue 7/20 2359
Final: Thu 7/22 0000 - Sat 07/24 2400

Tentatively, I have the top 7 users making the playoffs, and 4 other users as alternates. If you are an alternate, that means you may submit for playoff round one and your score will be inserted should anyone who made the playoffs fail to submit. Alternates will be entered in order based upon overall ranking.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: