ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial Monday Night Combat Thread(SMNC RELEASED on Steam!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually have nothing to do tonight, for once.

I'll dl this game and see how it is. Sounds like its a lot of fun
bkeys15  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this game yesterday, but its still a little difficult for me, but im ok at it. add me on xbox and ill play it with ya

but its pretty fun, very similar to TF2, and the mascot avatar award is tight.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any tips for Blitz? I can not even get past Season difficulty with three other players to save my life. After round 10, it seems like an infinite amount enemies start hoarding you, with no break. Any good combination of classes to choose, or general tactics?

Currently playing: Gears, Batman
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: PistonHonda22 PSN Name: SodaPopinskii
Zman10894  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CorpusCollosum wrote:
Any tips for Blitz? I can not even get past Season difficulty with three other players to save my life. After round 10, it seems like an infinite amount enemies start hoarding you, with no break. Any good combination of classes to choose, or general tactics?

1. GUNNERS ARE YOUR FRIEND

2. ShavIce turrets next to the passage underneath the bridge

3. If you ever play Scramble Blitz, make sure to get a load of Lazer Turrets as well to take care of Buzzers

4. Remember they don't come just from the front. Cover all sides and the back where you spawn

5. You'll get enough money throughout the whole ordeal to buy juice. There's a place for you to buy juice right underneath where you spawn.

(I haven't played a load of MNC for nothing )

Hope these help, dude.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrMilksop94
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone up for creating a SH team? Uber Entertainment held a MNC tournament 3 days ago, 5v5, and thought it would be cool to have a team made up of members from here. The winner of the tournament got a Pitgirl Statue and 2nd got a Pitgirl Pinup.

They ran this as a test for future Tourneys/Larger ladders, so if anyone is down for this, this could be fun.

EDIT: I Love assassins now. Playing as the assassin, I usually average 20 kills and < 10 deaths with about 3500+ or so cash per game. Of course, that's if the game lasts more than 7 minutes or so.
Zman10894  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
Anyone up for creating a SH team? Uber Entertainment held a MNC tournament 3 days ago, 5v5, and thought it would be cool to have a team made up of members from here. The winner of the tournament got a Pitgirl Statue and 2nd got a Pitgirl Pinup.

I'm alright with that.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrMilksop94
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zman10894 wrote:
Sarg338 wrote:

I'm alright with that.

Awesome. So me, you, and Vindications might do it. So we would only need 2-3 more people.

EDIT: I am scarily consistent with the assassin. Just went 37-3 with 8 assists and the most money. I fucked the other team up inside their own base, as well as killing the bots and moneyball.
CorpusCollosum  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zman10894 wrote:
CorpusCollosum wrote:

Tips

Thanks, I went back to it last night and beat Season and Scramble. Putting strong emphasis in upgrading turrets, having the other players gunners and tanks, and myself as support works well. We couldn't quite beat Playoff though. Got to level 28 once, but it's damn tough.

Currently playing: Gears, Batman
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: PistonHonda22 PSN Name: SodaPopinskii
MrOmyA  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is still a chance, I wanna be part of a team... it would be pretty fucking awesome...
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOmyA wrote:
If there is still a chance, I wanna be part of a team... it would be pretty fucking awesome...

Sure. So we have me, you, and Zman. Still gotta ask Vindications or he can confirm in this thread. So we have 3 right now, 4 if he does it. If anyone gets on and plays, send me an invite and I'll join ya.
zX1337Xz  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I accept your invitation. :P

Pls, does this website still exist? Such nostalgia, such wow.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vindications Wii Friend Code: 468266225949
JTHomeslice  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in if this happens. I'm not that great but I hold my own.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I wish i could join this team. God Damnit, why am I not taking my 360 to college with me -_-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty, the Gamebattles ladder is up and running right now (I know some people hate GB for some reason) so if you have a GB username and want to play some, post it here and I'll send you an invite.
zX1337Xz  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
Alrighty, the Gamebattles ladder is up and running right now (I know some people hate GB for some reason) so if you have a GB username and want to play some, post it here and I'll send you an invite.

Mine is just Vindications

Lol.

Pls, does this website still exist? Such nostalgia, such wow.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vindications Wii Friend Code: 468266225949
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: