ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The mediocre players' GH3 Custom Rivalry

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shagtheturtle  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: The mediocre players' GH3 Custom Rivalry Reply with quote

I'm looking to start a rivalry for high scores on custom songs! You obviously must have access to customs, and preferably have access to a camera or some such thing for scores, but not required.

The way it would work is we decide on X amount of songs to work on for the week, and try and get the highest score! I am an ok player, looking to further my skills on a plastar, and I figure that being challenged to push myself to play tough songs would help the skill level increase.

If you are interested in a playing customs, and trying to get better than where you are at now, please post here, or PM me. Also, if you happen to be on the Wii, I think it is possible to play each other as long as the Disc titles and codes are set the same in Ghost, so that would be a possibility too.

Look forward to hearing from you!
shagtheturtle  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump!

Still wanting to do this. I need a motivator. Last rivalry has been closed, so I'm not playing as dedicated as I want to.

Nobody out there wants to play some customs?!
TTFaF 5* (4*)

Future Goals :
67/70 GH3X FC's
800k on TTfaF (452K)

If your interested in playing Customs for high score..and to get better..contact me!
Drazar  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending on what you mean by mediocre, I'm interested

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha. I'm not very good. Well, decent enough, but my problem is finding motivation to play. I hate pretty much all on disc songs, and I really hate all GH's released since 3. So, I've limited myself to making custom discs, and even that seems to grow a bit tiresome, since I have been unable to find anyone willing to do a rivalry.

Essentially what I'm looking to do here is pick 2 songs, that we both can access. Obviously they would need to be the same fretter. Than, we just play for high score over the course of a couple days. Some days I have more time than others to play.

The object, at least for me, is to improve myself. And a person to challenge me on songs that I might otherwise only play once or twice would be great incentive. I could care less about proof, your word is enough for me!

If you would like any more information, feel free to post or PM me. Looking forward to hearing from you.
TTFaF 5* (4*)

Future Goals :
67/70 GH3X FC's
800k on TTfaF (452K)

If your interested in playing Customs for high score..and to get better..contact me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: