ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Can I change the Wii controller GH drum into a new BH PS2??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dgmonteavaro  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:03 am    Post subject: Can I change the Wii controller GH drum into a new BH PS2?? Reply with quote

So this is my question... Can I change the Wii controller GH drum into a new BH PS2??

I want to do this due to problems with mi GHWT drums kit in Wii, and the fact that is very very expensive to get a BH drums kit ... I've seen 100 € PS2 BH super bundle (shop price) and I don't know if it would be enough to change the PS2 drums "brain" for the Wii one. I guess so.

I've been searching threads with this topic but I didn't find anything.

Thanks!
ComicBookGuru  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Can I change the Wii controller GH drum into a new BH PS Reply with quote

dgmonteavaro wrote:
So this is my question... Can I change the Wii controller GH drum into a new BH PS2??

I want to do this due to problems with mi GHWT drums kit in Wii, and the fact that is very very expensive to get a BH drums kit ... I've seen 100 € PS2 BH super bundle (shop price) and I don't know if it would be enough to change the PS2 drums "brain" for the Wii one. I guess so.

Thanks!

Mm.. I remember seing a video where the brain detaches from the BH kit, but I think you'd need a Wii brain as well.
Smalling  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: cool Reply with quote

dgmonteavaro wrote:

Thanks!

Well, gamestop buys games and consoles if you live in the USA, but they pay awfully low, they really rip you off.

Wii Controller
Wii gun controller
Video games accessory
LocalH  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you need a cheap GH drum kit, you might be able to find a used 360 set somewhere, which will work on all full-band GH games on the PS2. I think it supports PS3 kits as well, I'd have to check the USB driver.

Alakaiser sez: POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: