ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Free Rocktober Pack out Now!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Parama  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question! How is the fast strumming in Resistance charted (if it is at all?). Anyone who knows the song should know exactly which part I'm talking about <_<

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow fucking sweet pack, I would have picked this up if it were not free for once.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ignthespike1
Yveul  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DVDSmith wrote:
That's a very good point. The press release says '18 new tracks for GH WoR' when in fact only six are new and the rest are Telephantasm being released as singles.

But Telephantasm only got 11 songs. 11 + 6 doesn't even make 18.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tormentedbyu wrote:
I'm not able to download it. Keep getting errors. Anyone else getting this?

Never mind. Download worked just fine after I switched to my friend's profile. Would have edited but figured I should bump this since I hadn't read anything about this specifically. Keep in mind this is a Gold Exclusive. This isn't going to be free for you if you don't have XBL Gold. And you're not going to find it in the shop if you don't have it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parama wrote:
Question! How is the fast strumming in Resistance charted (if it is at all?). Anyone who knows the song should know exactly which part I'm talking about <_<

You mean the run down the neck type thing thats about halfway into the song?

Its something like:

Couldn't give you an NPS but it seemed quite fast, I totally forgot about it and it caught me off guard and wreaked my sightread FC.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Goramoth
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want that free pack

MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would've bought that Disturbed song, since it's one of my favorite on the album, but I'm glad it's free, or I wouldn't have grabbed the other two lol Great way to kick off the regularly scheduled DLC
Megashot  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went ahead and downloaded this even though I don't have WoR on the 360....that's because I got it on the PS3 (since I have more songs on there). Thanks a lot Activision for screwing over PS3 users. Although PS3 users are used to getting screwed over due to Harmonix giving preferential treatment to the Xbox 360 (with the Rock Band Network, Miley Cyrus Pack is Xbox exclusive, everyone else has to buy it as singles, etc.).

My question is that is this pack EVER going to be released on the PS3? I would love to play those tracks without shelling out 60 bucks for the 360 version of GH: Warriors of Rock.

Don't get me wrong, Neversoft delivered a heck of a game with WoR, but this whole DLC mess going on is ridiculous. I am angry, but I still support them because I still have hundreds of tracks I can rock out to on WoR. I hope November is a better month in terms of actually getting new content on the PS3. GH DLC has been solid this entire year with the Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Aerosmith, P.O.D., and the Rock 1 Track Pack, among others.

Proud owner of every Guitar Hero and Rock Band game! Rock on!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Cool223 PSN Name: Megashot
RichardGHP  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoG wrote:
I'm not sure if everyone read the press release, but it's only free for one week. Then I assume everyone else gets it.

Yeah, at RRP.

I wish people would realise that the 360 is not the only console in the world dammit.
[Edit] If this offends you, you don't have to respond to or like it. The way that PS3 and especially Wii owners are continually being ripped off is infuriating at the best of times.
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Megashot wrote:
I went ahead and downloaded this even though I don't have WoR on the 360....that's because I got it on the PS3 (since I have more songs on there). Thanks a lot Activision for screwing over PS3 users. Although PS3 users are used to getting screwed over due to Harmonix giving preferential treatment to the Xbox 360 (with the Rock Band Network, Miley Cyrus Pack is Xbox exclusive, everyone else has to buy it as singles, etc.).

You can't lump the Rock Band Network into that. There's a legitimate reason the PS3 does not have the RBN, cause they didn't have the tech in place for doing so compared to the 360. It's not preferential treatment. For the other stuff, yes it's appealing to the 360 crowd more and that's not just a GH or RB thing, it is like that with alot of games.
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FREE MUSE?!?! Holy fucking shit.
Harmonix and I might be on the road to a rough breakup...Neversoft has really been fluffing her feathers for us lately.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screw Muse! Random super speed strum out of nowhere, ruining my sightread FC lol
TerminX13  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY CRAP, SERIOUSLY?

I was just thinking on the way home how awesome it would be to have Resistance as DLC. AND NOW IT'S HERE AND IT'S FREE FUCK YEAH

I so happy Na Na Na isn't amazing, but hey, it's free, and the Disturbed song could be fun.

Thank you much Neversoft.

Twitter | Trollbean | RateYourMusic | Hummingbird
Accomplishments:
RB (Latest: 25 or 6 to 4)
GHL (Latest: GHL FGFC)

Greatest canine ever to play the plastic guitar
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the Muse because, though I dislike them, i've FC'd every muse song in GH and wanna keep it that way. But when I saw The Infection....for DLC...FREE?! Had to get that! Went and FC'd it and I still plan to play it a ton Gotta love Free DLC (though I didn't bother with the other song, Na Na Na)
Reptile003  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one of my favorite songs from Resistance... great choice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: