ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Contest: Get the highest score on Demons, play vs Darkest Hr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:18 am    Post subject: Contest: Get the highest score on Demons, play vs Darkest Hr Reply with quote

Quote:
ARE YOU A GUITAR HERO WARRIOR? DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BEAT DARKEST HOUR ON GUITAR HERO: WARRIORS OF ROCK? WELL... HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!

DARKEST HOUR is calling on their fans to submit their highest scores on DIFFICULT for GUITAR HERO: WARRIORS OF ROCK, GUITAR HERO APP for iPhone/iTouch, or GUITAR HERO 5 ("Demons" track).

Send a video or screen shot of your score to CONTEST@OUTERLOOPMANAGEMENT.COM and the fan with the HIGHEST score will WIN the GRAND PRIZE: a chance to challenge DARKEST HOUR to an official GUITAR HERO: WARRIORS OF ROCK "Shred-Off!"

Rules:
-Scores must be from the following games: Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, Guitar Hero App for iPhone/iTouch, or Guitar Hero 5 on the track "Demons."
-All scores be from the DIFFICULT level
-Videos/Screen shots must be emailed to CONTEST@OUTERLOOPMANAGEMENT.COM by 11/1/2010
-Open to US residents only
-Must be 13 years of age or older
-Must be able to attend a Darkest Hour show on THE LEGACY TOUR to claim prize

GOOD LUCK, AND GET YOUR SHRED-ON!!!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=6440334&blogId=539852460

I'm not sure what they mean by "DIFFICULT level"
(And before someone points out that I'm on myspace, it was linked to me by GuitarHero's facebook profile..heh)
Lol, someone already posted "its a shame only scorehero nerds that can fc with optimal path will be able to win this" hope we prove them right.
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need to get me one of those 1 billion glitched scores on this song.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
HFactorX  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This contest is impossible, there is no difficulty called "difficult"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xtremely difficult

llamaman2  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So any instrument? Cuz drums have a ton more possible points, especially if playing on X+
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to buy GH5 and FC Demons on drums

I mean...so much memorabilia to sell on eBay!!!!!!!

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
Vampyromaniac  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be hilarious(ly unexpected) if someone won this with an optimal FC and then lost to the band members on GH:WoR... I mean the contest does imply that they at least believe they're good at it. It would be hilarious though if they were secretly members of SH, especially if they went into the metal thread (and got flamed and called metalcore?) or started their own thread with links to their myspace. Not that I find it likely (since they're playing on the DIFFICULT DIFFICULTY).

This is a pretty awesome contest though, and I hope the winner is actually a fan of the band... cuz the contest reminds me of how at work we give out scratch-off cards with combos, and the winner gets to meet a NASCAR driver, whereas the second prize is like $300 or something. I for one would be selling that grand prize if I won (not that I could legally redeem it anyway, but I wouldn't even if I could).
toymachine  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vampyromaniac wrote:
It would be hilarious(ly unexpected) if someone won this with an optimal FC and then lost to the band members on GH:WoR... I mean the contest does imply that they at least believe they're good at it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wefWwoxAUQ0
2:48
Deschain  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent an e-mail off earlier today, and it was rejected, said the address doesn't exist. Going to outerloopmanagement.com proper showed info@outerloopmanagement.com as the contact email address.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
bkeys15  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
Vampyromaniac wrote:
It would be hilarious(ly unexpected) if someone won this with an optimal FC and then lost to the band members on GH:WoR... I mean the contest does imply that they at least believe they're good at it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wefWwoxAUQ0
2:48

you never know, they might have improved

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could play this, but I can't import nor have access to GH5(curse needing codes I don't have

Best RB3 Bass FC so far: Antibodies Bass(7/83)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: