ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe how fun and easy the Express playlist is, what with Ghost and Second Chance gone. It's almost like a totally different game, and that's a good thing.

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
Silly  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yet more proof this game is fucking broken

im absolutely destroying in HQ, 16-1 with dogs and a chogu to call in
i call in my dogs, instantly host quits, goes to migration
after migration it's prompting me to choose a class, i'm thinking "oh i must have died"
im now 0-0, with nothing to call in

what the actual fuck

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pro-tip, this game isn't worth playing online.

On the other hand, Moon is absolutely ridiculous in every way. I'll have a review up on videogamewriters.com later this week of the pack.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Express playlist more like "AK74u multiple attachments" playlist imo

Seriously I haven't seen it this bad since ... well ever since I didn't play at the beginning of the game, it's dumb as hell.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
Yewb  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been seeing more Stakeout Grips, more AUGs, fewer Galils and obviously very few snipers, but about the same number of 74us. Not sure why, though, 'cause on paper I would have expected a shitton more grip RF 74us as well.

I guess maybe I'm just dying to them less because they can't use Ghost, so I notice them less.
I just want to, you know, get my name out there. BTW, it updates every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Was just the first two, decided to do Saturdays as well.
Serious advice now: No-one likes indecision in their work, so find what you like that you're even remotely good at, and stick with it. Don't flit from one thing to another, because that just smacks of a large lack of determination and drive. And people don't like you for that, and won't remember you for it. I mean, I get that you have a plucky spirit and a willingness to try new things, but there's a limit, man.
I might knock it down to just Thursday and Friday.
JOE2210 wrote:
Leave me alone, I have been drinking and your made up words mean nothing to me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Yewb
TQSG  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an avid shotgun user, the lack of Second Chance in the Express playlist turns me off a bit. Also, I've run into more clans in the Express playlist than in any other playlist (might just be coincidence), which isn't necessarily a problem MOST of the time, but due to the speedy nature of the playlist, everyone on my team thinks "Oh no, a clan! They must be very skilled and I will get destroyed! Oh well I can just quit and get into another game quickly." Leaving me in a 3 vs. 6 situation or something like that. I mean the least you could do is give it a shot. >__>

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
Silly  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TQSG wrote:
I mean the least you could do is give it a shot. >__>

fuck that, i'm not going to play a game only to spawn into 4 consecutive chogus and go 4-60, that's plain idiotic.

I just instantly back out and use the avoid feature when I see clans. Waste of time.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
TQSG  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly wrote:
TQSG wrote:
I mean the least you could do is give it a shot. >__>

fuck that, i'm not going to play a game only to spawn into 4 consecutive chogus and go 4-60, that's plain idiotic.

I just instantly back out and use the avoid feature when I see clans. Waste of time.

Well, you've got to keep in mind that I'm on PS3. Everyone is pretty terrible, and half the reason people are in clans is because they can't do shit by themselves. At least, that's how it feels.

When I'm the top player on my team with a two bar, an Olympia, playing on fucking Array using non-lethal killstreaks, I can't help but feel like everyone else is awful. Because I sure as hell am not good at this game.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
Silly  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't buy into the whole "lol ps3 is bad" thing but I've only played MW2 on PS3 so not sure if black ops is any different. EDIT: said that before you edited your Olympia example. Maybe you're right :P

The clans on 360's express playlist are mostly tryhards who think it takes skill to spawntrap teams of randoms (which is a lesser form of statpadding as far as I'm concerned) so it's perhaps more understandable to not bother. On occasion there are some godawful clans in the pre-game lobby in which case I'll stick around and whup them, but if I join a game and there's three people going 40-1, there's absolutely no chance I'm hanging around (except maybe to shoot down their stuff to be a dick). My win/loss has suffered massively but since stats don't mean anything I don't care much.

TQSG  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly wrote:
but if I join a game and there's three people going 40-1, there's absolutely no chance I'm hanging around (except maybe to shoot down their stuff to be a dick).

That's pretty much the same approach I take.

I stick around when a clan is on the other side because I can hear all of their squeaky little voices babbling on about the previous game and "how badly we pwnd them."

However, if I spawn into a game in progress with a copper in the air alongside a blackbird and some dogs. I'm not going to bother.

TopazGrl  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EM3B7E3T

^ Free zombie soundtrack code for whoever wants it. I have no use for it since I think all the songs are bad besides the Dead Ops stuff and I don't like that enough to warrant downloading it. Go to callofduty.com/blackops/dlc/zombies to redeem.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TopazGrl wrote:
EM3B7E3T

^ Free zombie soundtrack code for whoever wants it. I have no use for it since I think all the songs are bad besides the Dead Ops stuff and I don't like that enough to warrant downloading it. Go to callofduty.com/blackops/dlc/zombies to redeem.

Did somebody already use the code? It won't work for me. Oh well.

- Saru is a genius
- BT doesn't exist
- 9001 is fucking paranoid
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Saru786 Wii Friend Code: 5710861160111753
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ElementofZero: I know what happened tonight was a little strange. I was literally going to play one match, and I happened to find you. I didn't join session, so when I saw you in the lobby I was like 0.o. I ended up playing a couple of wager matches with my friend from school, and then New Vegas. Very confusing.

We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering what happened. After I backed out and sent an invite i just searched again after your message and managed to either find your room again or you got put in the same lobby with me twice.

In other news, I got into a lobby with IZedneck and his twitter followers. Proceeded to layeth the beast mode in just about every game, including a 54-1. He's a pretty chill guy, and think he's hilarious on PKA. Someone brought up inviting WingsofRedemption and the whole room laughed.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWrpTbMBunQ

How has no one said anything about Wings v. Syndicate? Absolutely hilarious.

Wings lost to Syndicate in a 1v1, raged, and offered him some amount of money to lose on purpose in a rematch. Syndicate declined, and apparently Wings threatened him. With death.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131  Next
Page 128 of 131

Jump to: