ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
WoR Lifetime Gameplay Time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:30 am    Post subject: WoR Lifetime Gameplay Time Reply with quote

What the fuck kind of time structure is it? I figured out that after 60 hours it rolls over but I just wonder why they chose such a weird way of displaying time.

If you don't know what I'm talking about it's in the Rock Record. For instance my time is 3:55:17:37

The 55 is hours. Every time that place gets to 60 it adds one to that place where my 3 is. Wonder why they couldn't go with a Days/Hour/Minute/Second format...

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
n00bpwn3r  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I was confused at first too because for the star leaderboard I saw 1 and i figured that maybe after 100 hours it went to that but then when I thought about it guess it made sense it was at 60. Regardless it is kinda weird I sorta wish it wasn't kept as I can't help feeling lame whenever I see how much time I've spent playing gh wor haha
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lifetime Gameplay Time adds up your GH5, BH and GH:WoR hours played while being connected to XBox Live... which is between 2 and 3 hours for me, since I never have my XBox connected.

But seriously, I kinda wish they had the feature running for GH:WoR offline play. I understand not having the GH5/BH related ones, but...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They must have assumed "hey there's 60 seconds in a minute, and 60 minutes in a hour, so there must be 60 hours in day!"
GLed412  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malictus wrote:
They must have assumed "hey there's 60 seconds in a minute, and 60 minutes in a hour, so there must be 60 hours in day!"

lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: