ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Jellu: GH H Guitar FSFC! Jordan Solo B+C FC!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crossieh  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jellu diz sexy? lol

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: crossieh PSN Name: crossieh
Jellu  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow I got my last FC in March o.O oh well, time for update!

Today was the third day of grinding" this song and that's when I usually get the FCs also had 100% overstrum run today but got FC soon enough after that. Score is not magical but I have no idea if I dropped some sustains or missed some squeezes I usually hit.

Matriculation examinations (Finnish "high school final exams") are about to begin so I think I really should study some Biology and Swedish instead of playing so I don't know if I will go for more FCs during next two weeks.

FCs: 45 | 62 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 204/211 | Total 645/660

Last edited by Jellu on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jellu wrote:
Wow I got my last FC in March o.O

New FCs after long breaks are the best FCs! :P Seeing this is your 41st FC on GH1, I'd say your count is high enough to leave that game alone for ever, but since you have a Texas Flood FC maybe you see things differently.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww yes, about time you got something new

(y u no 46/47, you already have TF :'( )

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GHX37
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh. great job, Jellu!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hardest song in the game fo sho. Seriously though, it's one of only two songs I don't have reFCd, and for good reason. Must feel good to finally get that one taken care of. Now what's left for 44/47? Decontrol, CFH, Franky? All of those are easier than TF at least, go get them!
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoD is a VERY underrated FC, the solo is extremely tricky until you learn the trick, so very very nice work

Now go get 44!

ihatebarracuda  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

632 you are insane. SoD is definitely an underrated song.

Tell me how plz =(

Seriously, that song ended a pretty mean FC streak for me, and I'm now on a frustration hiatus because of it. Tips?

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
Jellu  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ihatebarracuda wrote:
632 you are insane. SoD is definitely an underrated song.

Tell me how plz =(

Seriously, that song ended a pretty mean FC streak for me, and I'm now on a frustration hiatus because of it. Tips?

Well SoD solo is like the hardest thing in the game outside BatM, Decontrol, FiU, GR2R

At the first part of solo, strum through it constantly focusing on downstrums (go to slowhero to learn which notes are up- and downstrums). When that fast BOB part comes just start strumming a bit faster (you don't have to slow down after it). And keep in mind that the Orange sustain is really short. I never got consistent at that part but once you get hang of it you'll be able to hit it every now and then. It's the hardest part after all...

Then the zigzag. I played all the descending triplets like DUD and downstrummed the notes between them. But you may prefer just strumming through that part

Like this:

DUD D DUD D DUD DUD D
You can try strumming straight through it until 3rd green note.

Then the "easy" part:
________
DUDDUDD _______ DUDDUDUDD

And then the last/fast part. Don't strum too fast. They're not 30nps or anything. Just strum a bit faster than usually and make sure you hit them in time. For etc. DUDD is the only strumming method I've ever tried. Also "choked" there a couple of times. Don't think too much and you'll hit it with decent consistency.

Hope this helped. Believe me, SoD FC is a nice comeback after a frustration or whatever hiatus ;)

@Mr.Scientist - I think CfH should be doable (I already have 100% os and post-solo choke runs) but orange fret isn't working atm... You should get more GH1 FCs btw
@xXGHXx - y u no have TF, you already have BWoLP, Jordan, One, FotS etc.etc.etc.
@voidedalive2x - thanks, man!
@alexhaz64 - Nah Decontrol may be too tough + I hate Frankenstein... But I want to FC CfH when I have more time and my orange fret starts working...
@SlasherManEXE - yes that's underrated FC I know :P 43 maybe?

FCs: 45 | 62 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 204/211 | Total 645/660
Jellu  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, looks it's been half a year since my last FC. If I keep storming through series like this, I'll get FSFC in 15 years or so

Anyway, finally got another FC. I already had two (?) 100% overstrums and a few chokes (last one of them being like 20 minutes before the FC). Score is ok, didn't do any huge mistakes. Though I didn't whammy the last sp phraze at all because I was so nervous but that means like 300 points which I couldn't really care less about.

GH1 42/47 FCs, O211 195/211 FCs and full series 633/660 FCs

conlan22  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice FC! Any chance of getting 200/211? At your current pace you'll get number 200 in 3 years lol
RaylanCloss  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on CFH!

Also, how the hell do you FC Texas Flood and not Frankenstein? o_o
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: RaylanCloss95
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jellu, FC Frankenstein. Seriously, you can't FC Texas Flood & Cowboys From Hell without getting that. Even I got Frankenstein...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
Jellu, FC Frankenstein. Seriously, you can't FC Texas Flood & Cowboys From Hell without getting that. Even I got Frankenstein...

Yeah, it's getting to be a bit overdue. Definitely easier than SoD at least :tooth:

Great job on CFH though, that's a mean solo to nail on GH1. I think you can definitely do franky and decontrol, then you have misirlou/h18/troggy? on gh2 and play with me on 80s, not to mention rabl... you should easily be able to get 200/211
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
ihatebarracuda  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! CfH is really frustrating. It takes forever to gain enough consistency at the verse riffs. Hitting all of that and then nailing the solo and then not choking is a pretty tall order. GH1 FCs after #40 are really rewarding though. It's like, holy crap, I FCed that?

As others said, it's definitely time for Franky. IMO, just play the trill 121212 using the HO's. Downstrum once at each transition and the last green. At first it will seem like it will never work, but it's just a matter of finding the right speed and pressing the higher note at a VERY consistent rate. You can't slow down and then try to catch back up or vice versa.

If it helps, here is a midi file I made using GuitarPro to help me learn the trill:

http://speedy.sh/cg2Fs/Trill.mid

The piano notes you hear are 16th notes at 96bpm, which would represent the high notes of each trill and the last green (i.e. 8 yellows, 8 blues, 4 yellows, 1 green). So the piano is the speed you have to tap the high note. The drum is where you would strum. I left out the low notes because it's too fast to hear accurately with everything in there. Just concentrate on the rhythm of the high notes.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 32 of 40

Jump to: