ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH1 Hard League Week 3 results and **PLAYOFFS!**
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emptyset  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ponyboy86 wrote:
these are what scores i received emptyset

Code:
emptyset  283666  99%  814ns
RJUCPU    245340  98%  370ns
sukergod  242366  99%  612ns

i did not receive a PM from CPURules though sorry

that would mean emptyset and RJUCPU are in the finals

Oh damn it, I guess you didn't pick a song! (Not your fault, I forgot to remind you). This is the best I could do, since people in IRC think it's funny to pick 'random' numbers that are either 1 (ILRR) or 29 (CFH). Here are my results (with backups to prevent a duplicate song):

14...I guess that means Heart Full of Black it is! If this is an alright method of choosing, let me know, otherwise ponyboy can pick a song.

RJUCPU wrote:
And {}... that's a hell of a non-fc score. Hope the random song is kind to me so i can at least turn in a score i'm not emabarrassed with against you. Good luck.

Thanks...that was not a very easy score to get, there are a lot of tricky parts in that song. Good luck to you too, this should be fun!

Last edited by emptyset on Mon May 07, 2007 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
Thats the way I was to, but I knew my score would increase if I could just get the part at the beginning, which in this run

If it's the run right before the first SP at the beginning I know what you're talking about and I have NEVER been able to get that. Ever. There's another part in the first solo I have difficulties with it's a YBY then RGR before a hold and SP and for some reason I just always screw that up and lose my multiplier before activation. But, on the plus side, I always had problems with the fast notes in the solo (i.e. Y BBBBB or R YYYYY) and I nailed all of those as well as the part that goes B BO B BO B BO B B O B B O (or whatever), always had problems with that and it just clicked for me this time.

Did also find that if I warm up in GH2 with hyperspeed, when I play songs like crossroads in GH1 it seems like I'm playing on medium lol and I "see" everything better.

It could have gone either way between us, knowing it's a top song choice for both of us, that made it even more fun
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv RJUCPU PSN Name: RJUCPU Wii Friend Code: 429619949789
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emptyset wrote:
14...I guess that means Heart Full of Black it is! If this is an alright method of choosing, let me know, otherwise ponyboy can pick a song.

Sounds good to me, I like that song and can actually play it decent

And thanks for not letting somebody pick CFH, worst song in the playlist for me, one of the two I only have 3* on ughhh.

When are we making score due??
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv RJUCPU PSN Name: RJUCPU Wii Friend Code: 429619949789
ponyboy86  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry emptyset, i would have picked a song if i'd have known

if i did pick a song i would have done it randomly to be fair (so no loss)....cos i don't like picking favourites on GH1 as it's usually texas flood or no one knows lol

those in the GH1 rivalry...i put a new song up today (picked at random) and it seems no one has noticed it all day so i've extended the due date to thursday 3am EST...(was wednesday)

My Youtube Videos
GH2 360 Pro Face Off TF FTW!!! (still waiting)
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ponyboy86 wrote:
those in the GH1 rivalry...i put a new song up today (picked at random) and it seems no one has noticed it all day so i've extended the due date to thursday 3am EST...(was wednesday)

I noticed
emptyset  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJUCPU wrote:
And thanks for not letting somebody pick CFH, worst song in the playlist for me, one of the two I only have 3* on ughhh.

When are we making score due??

No problem. I heard 1 and 29 from people several times, so it's obvious what the deal was there. (Echelar, I'm looking in your direction!)

Scores will be due Wednesday night/Thursday morning to stick with the 3 days/3 nights deal we've got going. Also, if I come up with a better SP path for HfoB (doubtful), I'll be posting it in the forum as well. Good luck!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJUCPU wrote:
ponyboy86 wrote:

I noticed

well i put it back a day to be fair cos most people are busier in the week than at the weekend.

emptyset, will the score PMs come to me again?

My Youtube Videos
emptyset  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ponyboy86 wrote:
emptyset, will the score PMs come to me again?

Whoops, yes. If that's OK with you again. I'm good at keeping these details sorted out, aren't I?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emptyset wrote:
Also, if I come up with a better SP path for HfoB (doubtful), I'll be posting it in the forum as well. Good luck!

lolol thanks but that's probably not gonna help me much, i forgot about those damn fast O's with the YO holds thrown in for good (bad) measure. Only part of the song I can't play, keeps my score down i stink so bad at them damn things. i'm just getting the alt-strum thing together but not the superquickies yet.

Oh well, I'm gonna give it my best shot anyway!! Never know, I might get lucky and have one of those "miracle runs" Good luck!!
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a nice chart you have posted for the SP path {}.... wish they were all as easy to see/read as that one.

Appears I'm on the right path already, now, if I can just hit more notes lol
ponyboy86  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's one of the OSSODs in GH1

they are also on texas flood and spanish castle magic (minorly, nasty in expert though)

i can't hit it either, you've got to get the right speed down as well as the right start and stop rhythm (when the YO holds come).

it's even trickier on expert but at least you can keep up the strum speed all the way through

and finally, please PM scores to me...best of luck!

My Youtube Videos
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh the pain, the pain .... the OSSOD's..... the ultimate fear of total and complete humiliation.... not sure I can take the pressure
CPURules  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I did submit a score for Crossroads! <_< Maybe I closed the window or something before it finished =\ I'm sorry, my bad.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CPURules PSN Name: CPURules Wii Friend Code: 128972220998
ponyboy86  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CPURules wrote:
I thought I did submit a score for Crossroads! <_< Maybe I closed the window or something before it finished =\ I'm sorry, my bad.

don't worry about it, your score wasn't gonna beat emptyset from what RJUCPU told me.

ive added you on msn by the way, hope thats ok

My Youtube Videos
sukergod  

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So whose going to win, RJ or {}, going to be very interesting, and Im eagerly awaiting the results.

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: