ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII League AA (Expert) - Season 4 - Week 4 songs posted!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trelmayas  

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch, this last week hurt me. Didn't have any time to play, the twist screwed me up, and two of my worst songs were on the roster. I'm just glad I didn't fall farther.

Well, guess I have some catching up to do. Unfortunately, after this week I'm going up to the middle of nowhere in Canada for nearly two weeks, so I won't be able to compete in the playoffs. But I'm determined to finish the season in first. Never finished Jordan before. Here's my motivation to do it.
eachann  

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JR626 wrote:
eachann wrote:
I think I'm going to just give up on Jordan... the song is really pissing me off. It's not so much that I can't beat it , it's that I can't even improve on it.... no matter how much time I spend in practice mode, or how many times I play the song, solo A starts me on the path to destruction and the solo B just destroys me. Without star power I last about 2 seconds on solo B and practice doesn't help.... honest to God I can't fathom how the song is possible to pass let alone 5 star. If I could just see some sort of improvement I'd be ok with it, but I just don't get it.

You did read what rabies wrote about Jordan and how you can use practice mode as a tiebreaker, right? If not, check the first post.

Yea I did that, but I'm out of the playoff hunt anyway so that doesn't matter.. beating Jordan on the other hand does matter, not for league points but just for finally doing it.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want everyone to know that i take Jordan for this week. If not, holy shit the person that beat me pwns
OK, make sure your hands are in go spot to the notes then when you get star power, activate at the right times, also use your whammy thing to get more star power becuase the crowd likes star power and they will grant you 5 stars. also always be looking at the tv screen and dont get distracted
ellijos5  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIUDrew wrote:
Madhouse is just frustrating me, it shouldn't be that hard and I just keep making stupid mistakes, and for YGRM I am simply not going to get either Solo A or End Wankery. So I am salvaging sanity by cutting my losses.

This.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I might be done for the week, barring a Jordan pass tomorrow and possible improvements for SatD. Don't care enough to redo YRGM and Madhouse can suck my balls. (besides, both scores end in 00, so it'll look semi-cool when I submit those two )

Naka101 wrote:
I just want everyone to know that i take Jordan for this week. If not, holy shit the person that beat me pwns
This, but replace Jordan with SatD. Twist songs not named opposite hands FTW!
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Naka101  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woot me and psxfreak are calling our 1st place scores this week; anyone else feel confident in theirs?
OK, make sure your hands are in go spot to the notes then when you get star power, activate at the right times, also use your whammy thing to get more star power becuase the crowd likes star power and they will grant you 5 stars. also always be looking at the tv screen and dont get distracted
JR626  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naka101 wrote:
Woot me and psxfreak are calling our 1st place scores this week; anyone else feel confident in theirs?

Nope.

psxfreak101 wrote:
Madhouse can suck my balls.

Yup.

I can't stay consistent on Madhouse and I can't PASS Jordan. YRGM and SatD are alright. I got the hang of the keyboard thing, and with a little more playing I think I should have a pretty good score. YRGM, I just shocked the hell out of myself by combo'ing the end wankery. My hands were just flying and all I could do was stare at the screen. It was crazy. Now for solo a.........yeah right
jerridthomas79  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm done for the week. Scores submitted.
Some suck, some are very good, some are meh. I will recap next week, for I have a kinda interesting story.

Visit www.rockoutproductions.com to see what all the buzz is about
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Jerrid DOMN8R
TomTom  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish i had some faith in my scores but sadly being a first timer i probably will not make the playoffs.* sigh *

Unless two all-nighters in a row come to me friday and saturday and i actually learn how to beat jordan every time i play it (only beat it once and the score was not pretty)

i actually like madhouse...way back when it was the first semi-hard song i fivestarred...

after four days of beating jordan i just started working on the keyboard twist and its not that bad...

you really got me i can seem to improve my scores on...and maybe ill get the playoffs with hard work and dedication *comes to the sad reality that i will not make the playoffs*sigh*

GOALS:

Get Scores for other games in database ()

Get working copies of all old ps2 games ()

Get back on the FC Jordan path ()
IamSpartacus  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh* being sick this week my hands are nothing like they could of been. I did manage to get a Madhouse and YRGM score, but the Madhouse score I know I can get up because I made alot of silly mistakes. YRGM I couldn't be fucked to get a higher score, I suck at that song lol. Jordan is going to be a bitch too, but SaTD won't be as hard, since I already completed it once to get the feel of keyboard style.

freakshowisgod  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm submitting my scores now, I'm out of the playoff running (always was I'm sure) but I still put in an effort for the final week (if you call Jordan handing me my ass for the 312th consecutive time an effort) :-)

Is it just me, or is this week's twist extremely painful, like physically? could be an old boxing injury flairing up but my left elbow feels like it's going to explode playing that way! suffice to say, if we have two people confident in calling first place on their current scores, then I'm pretty confident in calling last place on SatD. Oh well, my Madhouse and YRGM scores are near my tops, so I'm happy with them.
Jesse99999  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is it just me, or is this week's twist extremely painful, like physically? could be an old boxing injury flairing up but my left elbow feels like it's going to explode playing that way! suffice to say, if we have two people confident in calling first place on their current scores, then I'm pretty confident in calling last place on SatD.

Not my elbow, but it really hurts my (fretting) hand after about 10 seconds. Every time I get a chance I have to pause...

And you might get last in AA3, but I'm taking last overall in AA >_<.

Last edited by Jesse99999 on Sat May 19, 2007 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
IamSpartacus  

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah the twist was hard on my fingers, but the OH was torture on my hands, this is more like playing a piano which I have a little experience with.

Btw which ranks get into the playoffs? First league so never really knew lol :$

NIUDrew  

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For AA-1 27 people submitted last week and usually they take the top half of the people remaining from week 4. So I'd guess either 12 or 14, based on how many more dropouts we have - 12 is a nice number so I doubt we go below that.
JR626  

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what I'm feeling like right now?

Something like this:

That is all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 21 of 23

Jump to: