ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S12: GHWoR Vocals League - Arvain & Wooffus Win!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toymachine  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Songs: I've never sang any of these songs...

I could not beat my non-FC score of Renegade I have no idea where that 2nd activation should be lolz I re-FCd it three times trying to beat my 99% score... Also MCR song was really fun to sing I couldn't be arsed to mess around with that staircase last SP phrase

Also I hated doing deadfall because well... Nobody posted a path and it was all talkies lololol...
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for a 3rd place overall finish this week. Also managed a 2nd place on a song for the first time.

This week might not end quite as well though. I know none of the paths...
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tidus WTF did you do with Deadfall?
but.... but....

TDWF = Shit!
That will be all for now.

BAWWWWWW, RD doesn't have I'm Broken
Double BAWWWWW TDWF has a squeeze in the 2nd act

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any possibility of the wii and xbox league scores being combined, just for the sake of curiosity?
Would I still be last ? lol
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeryMetalChewie wrote:
Is there any possibility of the wii and xbox league scores being combined, just for the sake of curiosity?
Would I still be last ? lol

The engines are different, even though the Max scores are equal.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh ouch results for round 3 slipped into 4th overall. I got to take Llamaman more seriously. Oh well I deserved it, only put in a day of effort on last week just gonna have to focus for this one.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken is pretty boring. Pathing is a little difficult for it though - let's just say I found a few problems with my posted path. Fury of the Storm and Rock in America are similar to me in that breathing is very difficult while still getting ticks. I've almost passed out during these songs! This Day We Fight! is just dumb. The guitar part is sweet, but IMO all the vox parts should be talkies because you can't hear the pitch.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

think13 wrote:
Broken is pretty boring. Pathing is a little difficult for it though - let's just say I found a few problems with my posted path. Fury of the Storm and Rock in America are similar to me in that breathing is very difficult while still getting ticks. I've almost passed out during these songs! This Day We Fight! is just dumb. The guitar part is sweet, but IMO all the vox parts should be talkies because you can't hear the pitch.

I find the opposite minus the breathing problems. All the songs are fun, but Im Broken has the in question path of yours which I can't figure out >_>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Day We Fight! ended up on me completely deranged. That chart is pretty much an embarassment to the GH+RB vocal community, and to a game that wanted to achieve an evolution on Vocals.

Now that I have the RB3 FGFC, and will just worry about the 99% FC's there next week, I'm free to work on this week's songs.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
VeryMetalChewie  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case anyone is concerned, my This Day We Fight! score doesn't have a typo, it really is that bad.
arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MEH, there we go. Spent half an hour, 2 tries on I'm broken to get the song back in my head + tick a bit (didn't even bother with the path). A few more tries on YCSRiA, trying a few paths, trying to squeeze just in case, then going back to basic path + some ticks, that will do.

Happy with my score on TDWF -major annoyance, half an hour ticking this = fail - and FotS...one really tough squeeze for me there !!! Both of those happened last week end anyway.
toymachine  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Day We Fight: I am not in the clear
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm done with this week's songs as well.

I feel prohibited from speaking about ticking on This Day We Fight!, because there wasn't any at all from my run. I'm Broken was my best song in this week, working on it was rather fun. Rock in America? Geez...ticking makes little difference if I can't get the path right. As for Fury of the Storm, I just played it safe, because I can't seem to enjoy singing that song.

I do know the songs are picked by a randomizer, but I don't mind if Tones of Home comes to the next week or something. I went to hell and back thanks to Bohemian Rhapsody and This Day We Fight!, so I got my share of fuck-ups anyway

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm done for the week. I think I found the I'm Broken and You Can Still Rock paths but idk if I ticked very well. FoTS path was random cuz I don't feel like messing around with that mess. I was happy just to get an FC of TFWF because it took me quite a while and ticks don't even matter at this point for me on that song.
ellak96  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm feeling pretty good about this week. 3/4 fc's (dang TDWF)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: