ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII - S4 - League AA Week 1 Results
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jesse99999  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch, 28th place...

T_T
eachann  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh... I thought maybe being in AA #3 I might be able to compete, but I already wish I was in the A league. It's pretty obvious who's going to win the league, after only week 1. It's hard for me to believe that somebody scoring 424,000 points on BATH is in AA3. And I really can't do much better than I did on YYZ as poor as it is and I still got next to the bottom of the league.

Last season in AA2 I made the playoffs, but only because I got lucky and kicked butt in week 1 and doing well in week1 is a huge advantage because of the reduced points in later weeks... I got crushed in weeks 2, 3, and 4. It takes away from any incentive to really try hard when you know that if you nail everything better than you ever thought you could you still won't have a shot at a top score...

Oh well... well see how this goes.... it doesn't look very promising though, considering that I can barely even pass thunderhorse....
freakshowisgod  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

25th in AA3... yeesh :-)

oh well, just doing this for fun anyway, I know I'm pretty middle-of-the-pack as far as expert players go (between 750th and 700th on Scorehero, can't pass Jordan to save my life, 4 songs to go to get my log, which I'll never get), but I look forward to this week with the under 60 note streak twist on SCoM, which I do pretty well at, and the easily 100%able Soy Bomb should make things interesting.
JoePopo  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's a log???

i see everyone talking about getting it but i have no idea what it is and how to get it...
RyuBlitz  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JoePopo wrote:
what's a log???

i see everyone talking about getting it but i have no idea what it is and how to get it...

The log is an unlockable guitar. You get the log when you get a 5-star score on every one of the main 40 songs.

Join GatheringofGamers.com TODAY!
JoePopo  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's a log???

EDIT : sry about this double post... i thought the 1st one didn't work because the page didn't load
and actually i'm 2 songs away from it (f**ing psychobilly freakout and misirlou...)
IamDS  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screw red lottery. If I didn't -1 I would have placed a lot higher in my first week of my first league.
JR626  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit! My first ever 1st-place song! Didn't realize my score was THAT good for Red Lottery, all I did was follow the SP path posted in the SP forum. I was never able to hit the trills, but then somehow it just worked and I could never miss them.

That 1st place saved my ass. I didn't do too well on the other songs.

Obviously I'm not too consistent with how good I am at different songs. Here's how my 4 song rankings ended up: 1-27-12-24, a bit all over the place. Oh well, I'll just see where I can go from here.
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JoePopo wrote:
OMG !!!!!

1st in AA2 for my 1st league ever

and worst score of the league for BatH !!!!! i suck sooo bad at this song lol i can't find the rythm...
Heh. This was more or less going to be my comments about my first week scores. Just replace AA2 with AA1, and worst score of BatH with 2nd last place. Maybe I should put in a serious effort in trying to figure out how to alt-strum that song.

No FCs for YYZ surprises me somewhat. I would've figured that somebody would've FCed, rather than me picking up the highest score here (by here of course I mean the league I happen to be sitting in). Oh well. Can't complain about the result

I thought about looking up the SP path for Red Lottery after I'd FCed it, but couldn't be bothered. A reasonable looking FC will suffice for me at this point in time.
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Ericular  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet...AA3 is going to be a fun league. I was looking in A1 for my scores, and when I couldn't find them I thought, "Oh man, everyone's improving but me, I must have been bumped to A2 or A3".. but AA3 - awesome. I'd rather be bottom half all season and have to push myself in the playoffs than hardly have to try for a Top 5 spot.

- Eric
Shamone  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I'm totally shocked I did so well on BaTH and not so great on the other songs. For a first timer I have no complaints about my placing, I just can't wait for this to get more interesting.
ADCD  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow #6 in AA3. Pretty good.
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it even possible to make playoffs at 22 in AA1? *sigh*

At least my TNB was awesome

EDIT: And just the week before i got 441k on BatH! goddamit...

Emptyeye  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, clearly my SP path on RL was, um, suboptimal to say the least. Heh.

If I see that becoming a top-tier player is within my grasp at some point, I may go back and force more points out of it. For now, I'm just stoked about the FC; it's my first ever Expert FC.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emptyeye wrote:
Yeah, clearly my SP path on RL was, um, suboptimal to say the least. Heh.

If I see that becoming a top-tier player is within my grasp at some point, I may go back and force more points out of it. For now, I'm just stoked about the FC; it's my first ever Expert FC.

I'm betting that your second ever Expert FC will be (or already is) Soy Bomb.

And know this: star power will get you a long way at this level, while bad star power will kill you. Although I doubt squeezing and other such subtleties are necessary in AA-3; maybe I'll need them for AA-1. Gotta find those last 4,000 points in Soy Bomb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: