Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
WWE/TNA Thread:Wrestlemania 27
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ktulu45  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: WWE/TNA Thread:Wrestlemania 27 Reply with quote

My fellow Scoreheroians! Another year another Wrestlemania. Here was the results:

Jerry "The King" Lawler vs Michael Cole- Special Guest Referee: Stone Cold Steve Austin Winner: Michael Cole by DQ after the match

John Cena vs The Miz (WWE Championship) Winner: The Miz

Randy Orton vs CM Punk Winner: Randy Orton

Edge vs Alberto Del Rio (World Heavyweight Championship) Winner: Edge

Undertaker vs Triple H-No Holds Barred (Undertaker's 18-0 streak is on the line) Winner: Undertaker

Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio WInner: Cody Rhodes

John Morrison, Trish Stratus, Snooki vs LAYcool and Dolph Ziggler Winner: JoMo, Trish, and Snooki

Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan (United States Championship) No Contest

This thread is for PPV discussion, bitching, moaning, and predictions. So now my fellow wrestling fans, let the discussions begin!

Also, as of March 10th, I have officially made this the Wrestling thread. So all wrestling fans, apsiring wrestlers, any of the kind are welcome.

Last edited by Ktulu45 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 7 times in total
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, so Cole actually accepted it? I thought he refused like a wuss.

And I'm pretty sure they'll have MitB again, at least for one more WM.

Anyways:

King wins, unless Cole pulls someone out of his ass as easily as he pulls his words.

John Cena wins, hopefully. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if The Rock comes and Rock Bottoms both of them before the night's over.

I hope CM Punk loses.

Edge wins.

As much as I would like HHH to win, Undertaker's gonna have 19-0. I'm also slightly biased since I'm a HUGE HBK fan, and would rather have him break the streak rather than HHH, but I really don't think that they'd let go of that streak unless UT asks, retires, or permanently stays dead.

If they have MitB, it's gonna either be Christian or another surprise victor like with Jack Swagger. God DAMN, does Christian need some upper card access. Or at least an IC/Tag Team shot.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
jesse0986  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's Kurt Angle?
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My buddy and I are going to Wrestlemania this year. I actually live in Atlanta, and I didn't want to turn down this opportunity to see such a spectacle with such a low cost of travel.

The problem is that I have not watched WWE since maybe 2002. It may still have been the WWF back then. Come to think of it, whenever they made the switch to WWE was when I stopped tuning in. In other words, I have no idea who many of these guys are. I mean, I know the names, sure, but I don't know who to root for (and judging from a couple episodes of RAW recently, it seems the audience has trouble too). Is Michael Cole an intregal part of the storylines now? Is he a dick? Who is CM Punk? Alberto Del Rio? The Miz?

And this may be a dumb question, but where's Vince MCMahon?

Somebody help me out. I don't want to look like a total idiot come April 3rd.

Oh, and all I want is a Hell in a Cell match. Any chance of that happening?

Ktulu45  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse, Kurt Angle is currently signed with TNA Wrestling. It comes on on Thursdays at 9pm est on Spike TV. Skinny, Vince doesn't really show his face that often anymore which makes me think he is the "Anonymous Raw GM". Cole isn't an integral part, everybody just fucking hates him because he's so damn annoying. They need to get rid of him like they got rid of Vickie. I do want to see Rock layeth the Smack Down on Cena's candy ass. The way its shaping up it might happen. Christian does need a big push, just like John Morrison. He got fucking cheated out of winning the Elimination Chamber because John Cena always has to fucking Main Event Mania. If Alberto Del Rio somehow manages to win the World Heavyweight championship, I want to see E & C make a comeback
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinnywhitecomic wrote:
Is Michael Cole an intregal part of the storylines now?

skinnywhitecomic wrote:
part of the storylines

skinnywhitecomic wrote:
storylines

Wrestling has a story line? wat?

Anyway, I stopped watching when they changed their name over. It just turned into a daytime soap instead of entertainment.
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His name is Alberto Del Rio, and he will become the new World Heavyweight Champion.... but you already knew that. *wink*

I've been a fairly big fan of Del Rio ever since he made his debut on Smackdown a few months ago, and was pleasantly surprised to see him win the Rumble (anybody else mark out when Santino emerged as Del Rio was celebrating when he first thought he'd won the rumble? love it). I have no doubt he'll win the title from Edge, but I'd be happy either way as an Edgehead and as a fan of Del Rio. Should be good. Have to wonder just how extravagent Del Rio's entrance will be hehe.

I'm going to cry when Cena wins again. Even if post-match The Rock gives him 100 Rock Bottoms and 2,500,000 People's Elbows. When the WWE comes to Australia in a few months time for house shows here, my friend and I will happily boo the shit out of Cena when he comes out - it'll be worth the price of admission. We've been to like 5 house shows here now, and not once has there been a show here with Cena on the card. It's always just been the wrong brand, or him being injured at the time.

I'm amazed that they started the Punk/Orton fued based on something that happened years ago. Nobody brings up ollllld shit anymore haha. I'm not really fussed as to who wins this bout, just as long as they put on a good match (which they should be able to) and that I get an RKO or three. If I had to pick a winner though.... um.... Punk. Cleanly, at that.

I cannot see Taker losing his streak. There really seems to be no point in it ever coming to an end now. I'm sure we'll be thoroughly entertained by Trips and Taker though.

If they do hold a Money In The Bank match (I don't see much point seeing as they now have a Pay Per View of the same name, but it would be their ticket to having a lot of their mid-uppercarders getting on the card), I will be pulling for John Morrison to win that. Goodness knows JoMo has been absolutely amazing the past few months, especially on pay per view. The man thoroughly deserves a world title run. That said, I'm still waiting on somebody to fail at cashing in MitB. I figured Swagger, and then subsequently The Miz were the perfect opportunities to do so, but not to be.

Oh, and King to knock the everliving shit out of Cole, thus commencing the hugest celebration in the history of foreverness. I know Cole's supposed to be a heel and all, and is clearly doing a good job of it, but christ he goes way too far sometimes with his commentary.

Just as long as we don't get something like Kid Rock's 25 minute craptacular from... was that last year or the year before?... either way just as long as that doesn't freaking happen again. Or else, I'll... I'll... type really angrily somewhere! THAT is sticking it to the man.

I imagine they'll be trying to get a Cody Rhodes/Rey Mysterio match going for 'Mania too. Ehhh. I'm a Rey Rey fan, but can't say I care for Mr. DASHING (although some of those DASHING tips he was giving us a while back were amusing haha).

I assume there'll be a divas match of some form, probably for some title that matters little. If its anything like last year's absolutely AMAZING tag match, I'd mark it down for early contender for Match of the Millenium. Not Year. Not Decade. But Millenium. Wrestling clinic+ guaranteed.

I think I've run out of random thoughts to spit out on this keyboard. I am quite looking forward to this Wrestlemania, if purely for the crowning of Alberto Del Rio as World Heavyweight Champion ^___^
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psx: I understand how you feel about the Chamber, but I'd say Cena just so that Miz has nothing to run his mouth off for. Also because I do genuinely want Cena to win.

But yeah, Morrison or Christian Singles Championship shot, GO! Preferably WHC or WWE Champ, since I think both have held the IC or US.

And I want R-Truth to have some more wins. Jeez, the guy's done pretty much NOTHING since the Miz rewon the US championship at that introductory Fatal 4-way after Hart announced it as a PPV.

Btw, I believe it'll be Brie Bella vs. Eve Torres at Wrestlemania.

For Trips v. Taker, I don't know if it'll top Shawn's matchs or not, but that's just my HBK bias spreaking.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voided: Ktulu was the one that specifically mentioned the Chamber match and Cena having to main event every Mania ever, not me :P Granted, I hate John Cena anyways, hence the whole crying when he regains the title from The Miz. The Miz has actually grown on me the last few months, mainly through his promos, which is interesting considering I absolutely positively hated his guts when he debuted. Remember when he was the host of Friday Night Smackdown? HOO-RAH! *shudders* I always thought that was the stupidest thing in the world way back when.

Also, I would've initially said Brie vs Eve at 'Mania but the WWE will most likely try to showcase their entire lockerroom of Divas in the one single match at 'Mania, and I figured they'll probably have Eve vs Brie on Raw at some point prior to 'Mania (can't have a #1 contender for the Divas Championship for an entire 5-6 weeks now, that'd be completely and utterly against the code of... WWE, or something). That, or they could turn it into a Lumberjills match for goodness knows what reason.

...I am looking waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much into the potential divas match. Ew.

There are a couple of things that have amused me of late. You mentioned R-Truth and it is hilarious how little he's done since that 2 week stint as the US Champ. It almost looked like they were gonna do something with him when he randomly won the title, and then he just disappeared into the background once more. Same thing appears to be happening to everybody's favourite royal Jar-o-Mayo King Sheamus, who has seemingly been getting buried ever since he won King of the Ring. Raw doesn't actually start here for another hour but I've already read the spoilers for it, and had to laugh at poor old Sheamus.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
voided: Ktulu was the one that specifically mentioned the Chamber match and Cena having to main event every Mania ever, not me :P Granted, I hate John Cena anyways, hence the whole crying when he regains the title from The Miz. The Miz has actually grown on me the last few months, mainly through his promos, which is interesting considering I absolutely positively hated his guts when he debuted. Remember when he was the host of Friday Night Smackdown? HOO-RAH! *shudders* I always thought that was the stupidest thing in the world way back when.

There are about 5-6 people I don't want having the championship: Miz and all members of the New Nexus. It could be anyone else but them, and if it was John Cena vs. Randy Orton (with either as champion) or Randy Orton v. whoever/ John Cena v. whoever (each as champion in each case, obv; also excluding said 5-6 people), I'd call it a toss-up. But it's Miz v. Cena, and I'm going for Cena no matter what.

(Why the hell was I calling Orton Orten? I did that every time I tried to spell his last name X.X)

psxfreak101 wrote:
Also, I would've initially said Brie vs Eve at 'Mania but the WWE will most likely try to showcase their entire lockerroom of Divas in the one single match at 'Mania, and I figured they'll probably have Eve vs Brie on Raw at some point prior to 'Mania (can't have a #1 contender for the Divas Championship for an entire 5-6 weeks now, that'd be completely and utterly against the code of... WWE, or something). That, or they could turn it into a Lumberjills match for goodness knows what reason.

Good point.

psxfreak101 wrote:
...I am looking waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much into the potential divas match. Ew.

Lol.

psxfreak101 wrote:
There are a couple of things that have amused me of late. You mentioned R-Truth and it is hilarious how little he's done since that 2 week stint as the US Champ. It almost looked like they were gonna do something with him when he randomly won the title, and then he just disappeared into the background once more. Same thing appears to be happening to everybody's favourite royal Jar-o-Mayo King Sheamus, who has seemingly been getting buried ever since he won King of the Ring. Raw doesn't actually start here for another hour but I've already read the spoilers for it, and had to laugh at poor old Sheamus.

I know. I think both are very able to compete at US and Champ level, respectively, despite how Sheamus reigned as WWE Champ. What was the point of making him KotR if nothing happens with him?

Speaking of nobodies, what happened to Zack Ryder, Carlito, etc.? So far I've seen Zack in that pre- F4W match, as cameos with Edge pre-trade, and a short stint in the RR, and I've pretty much never seen Carlito since '09 PPVs or the '10 RR.

Also, who here whooped for joy when The Rock shut Cole's ass up in his return promo? And who thinks (unbiasedly) who will win this battle of banter between Rocky and Cena?

psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Speaking of nobodies, what happened to Zack Ryder, Carlito, etc.? So far I've seen Zack in that pre- F4W match, as cameos with Edge pre-trade, and a short stint in the RR, and I've pretty much never seen Carlito since '09 PPVs or the '10 RR.
I know Zack Ryder makes the odd appearance on Superstars, and Carlito was fired a looooooooooooong time ago. I'm honestly surprised that Primo still has a job considering haha (in fact, I'm almost certain he uses the Backstabber himself now). It makes me sad that they couldn't make even bigger stars out of people like Carlito, or Shelton Benjamin. I absolutely loved Shelton's athleticism, its just a pity that he was terrible with a mic in his hand, and Carlito was a great talent when they finally let him actually wrestle.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked Carlito from what little I saw of him.

Also, to Smackdown, kinda a shame that MVP is gone and Chavo hasn't gotten far.

What do you think about Sin Cara, anyways?

(Also, I propose this be a general WWE thread after WM XXVIII

Ktulu45  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a shame they had to let Shelton go..(Still wanna see him go to TNA for a fued with Aj Styles ) WWE has never used Ron Killings(thats right I used his TNA name) right since they aqquired him. They don't hardly give him enough mic time which he is spectacular at, and he has amazing talent.

I personally think that Rock will win the War of the Words '11. He's just all around better on the mic and he puts more heart into what he does and says. Cena comes off as half assed sometimes, like hes trying to imitate the Rock in a way.
Ktulu45  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:

(Also, I propose this be a general WWE thread after WM XXVIII

After Mania how about we just make it a TNA/WWE thread. Minus the fan wars because god there is so many
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, don't really care about TNA, but I think you're TC, so your call.

Also, while I won't contest as to whether or not Cena is into this verbal battle, I still think he's partially disgruntled about what's happened to him since the Nexus came on the scene. He's been acting pretty heelish, with all the snide comments and such.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: