WWE/TNA Thread:Wrestlemania 27
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ktulu45  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benlikesthesalsa wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:
Ktulu45 wrote:
Ben thank you for posting that link, I'm glad Sting beat Jeff Hardy like that. I don't think they should let Jeff have the title again.

Why do you think that?

Have you not followed the Jeff Hardy situation?
He has a court case of were he was cought with drugs and whats TNA do? Make him there champ. And look how he is there. Hes obviously high as hell or somthing. I honestly think he should be fired till he goes to jail or rehab.
I don't say fire him, at least slap him with a suspension until after the whole situation dies down. My main gripe with TNA right now is they've been letting all the old WWE wrestlers have all the spotlight and people like Aj Styles who hasn't had a major title run since his feud with Kurt Angle back towards the end of '09. The man is one of the greatest wrestlers I have ever seen and they use him like he's a rookie who hasn't proved anything nowadays ever since Hogan and Bischoff came into TNA and don't even get me started on that. I mean why the fuck would you go from 6 sides to 4 sides? I still haven't figured that one out.
benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ktulu45 wrote:
benlikesthesalsa wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:
Ktulu45 wrote:
Ben thank you for posting that link, I'm glad Sting beat Jeff Hardy like that. I don't think they should let Jeff have the title again.

Why do you think that?

He has a court case of were he was cought with drugs and whats TNA do? Make him there champ. And look how he is there. Hes obviously high as hell or somthing. I honestly think he should be fired till he goes to jail or rehab.
I don't say fire him, at least slap him with a suspension until after the whole situation dies down. My main gripe with TNA right now is they've been letting all the old WWE wrestlers have all the spotlight and people like Aj Styles who hasn't had a major title run since his feud with Kurt Angle back towards the end of '09. The man is one of the greatest wrestlers I have ever seen and they use him like he's a rookie who hasn't proved anything nowadays ever since Hogan and Bischoff came into TNA and don't even get me started on that. I mean why the fuck would you go from 6 sides to 4 sides? I still haven't figured that one out.

TNA is going to hell. All I can think is the "New Blood" WCW days before it died.The only thing that can save TNA in my mind is Paul Heymen. But at the state that the shows in I might as well say its good as dead even if Heymen wants to try to run the show. And that PISSES MYSELF OFF!!!!!!! I mean we as wrestling fans need TNA to stand up to WWE and try to be competition for Vince. Only hope for WWE imporving is when HHH takes the company it seems.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also is anyone worried about how WWE will use Sin Cara?
benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ktulu45 wrote:

I hope not as bad as Kenzo Suzuki.

"BAWWNNNNN IN DA YUU ESS EHHHHHH!!!!"
Del Rio NEEDS THIS WIN!!!!!!
edit: I would rather have Rio win but my god THE MIZ! nuff said

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benlikesthesalsa wrote:
Ktulu45 wrote:
benlikesthesalsa wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:
Ktulu45 wrote:

Why do you think that?

TNA is going to hell. All I can think is the "New Blood" WCW days before it died.The only thing that can save TNA in my mind is Paul Heymen. But at the state that the shows in I might as well say its good as dead even if Heymen wants to try to run the show. And that PISSES MYSELF OFF!!!!!!! I mean we as wrestling fans need TNA to stand up to WWE and try to be competition for Vince. Only hope for WWE imporving is when HHH takes the company it seems.
If Heyman went to run TNA I would literally cream my pants. But I agree, TNA does need to stand up to WWE as competition. It used to actually be competition before 2007, thats when the flood of old WWE talent starting arriving
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I haven't. Don't care for TNA anyways.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

History of Wrestlemainia is on the Xbox Netflix app so guess what Im watching tonight?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benlikesthesalsa wrote:
History of Wrestlemainia is on the Xbox Netflix app so guess what Im watching tonight?
Ummm...Dances With Wolves? Lucky man, let us know how it is. I thinking about picking it up
Subrick  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an open letter I wrote to TNA after that clusterfuck of a PPV that was Victory Road last Sunday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gv3phB4f7E

Proud Atheist - If you are an Atheist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Atheists are on ScoreHero!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Subrick
http://subrick.blip.tv
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Subrick/107321395984265?ref=ts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: None yet PSN Name: None yet
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benlikesthesalsa wrote:
Ktulu45 wrote:

I do wonder about Sin Cara. RAW's Rey Mysterio, perhaps? (except maybe without the big face thing going on).

Maybe it's because I'm more of an Edgehead, but I still don't really want Del Rio to win.

As for Miz, so long as he isn't the Champion coming out of Wrestlemania, I'll be happy.

Also, Sheamus is U.S. Champ. Discuss. (aka I WANT MORRISON OR TRUTH AS A CHAMPION DAMMIT)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Ktulu45  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
benlikesthesalsa wrote:
Ktulu45 wrote:

I do wonder about Sin Cara. RAW's Rey Mysterio, perhaps? (except maybe without the big face thing going on).

Maybe it's because I'm more of an Edgehead, but I still don't really want Del Rio to win.

As for Miz, so long as he isn't the Champion coming out of Wrestlemania, I'll be happy.

Also, Sheamus is U.S. Champ. Discuss. (aka I WANT MORRISON OR TRUTH AS A CHAMPION DAMMIT)
I second that, Morrison needs more fucking title shots. He needs to be used like he can be used, not doing fucking mid-card bullshit 2 minute matches
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, his Wrestlmania match is a joke. I mean, with Snooki there? Really? Fans would LOVE to see Trish wrestle again, for sure, but what will Snooki do?

It's either going to be Morrison vs. Ziggler or Trish beating the crap outta LayCool, and either one works (Ziggler is one of the few heels I actually kinda like, so despite how much Morrison needs a title push, I wouldn't mind seeing Ziggler have a win against him).

benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today is the 10 year anniversary of the last WCW pay per view ever. And may it stay dead foreve-

.. Oh, wait. It's not. It's TNA now.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

benlikesthesalsa wrote:
Today is the 10 year anniversary of the last WCW pay per view ever. And may it stay dead foreve-

.. Oh, wait. It's not. It's TNA now.
I have been pissed off ever since Hogan and Bischoff came in to TNA. I hope they fucking make them leave after all the bullshit is over with. Especially after they let Hardy go out for that match

But of course, from a "selecting songs that jibe with the spirit of the occasion" standpoint. But that'd be too easy, and does not scratch my abritrary "supremely idiotic query that perhaps only ScoreHero may know the answer to" itch.
Ktulu45  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cody vs Rey officially added to card.

But of course, from a "selecting songs that jibe with the spirit of the occasion" standpoint. But that'd be too easy, and does not scratch my abritrary "supremely idiotic query that perhaps only ScoreHero may know the answer to" itch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: