ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
List of the UnFC'd Songs 2 X+ left *UPDATED*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy balls Banobi o.O
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow holy crap dude nice!
I'm thinking that Cowboys from Hell needs to go now. Those kicks aren't as bad as anything in any of the crazy songs recently FC'd

BobDole  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks much better now. I do have a couple other little things to point out though:

Quote:
9. Songs that have an asterisk next to them are songs deemed to be of considerable difficulty and will require an advanced level of drumming ability (and occasionally, an insane amount of luck). FCing songs that have an asterisk next to them grant the use of banners shown at the end of the post.

This is kind of pointless since every single song on the list has an asterisk next to it, rendering the symbol completely meaningless. I suppose you have two options here:

1) Re-evaluate all of the songs and be more selective about which ones deserve an asterisk.
2) Just get rid of the asterisks.

If you do #1 and you still have the vast majority of the list asterisked, then you should probably just go with #2. I understand the point of the symbol (to distinguish random easy-ish and ignored DLC from truly difficult songs) but as far as I can tell the former category is now completely absent from the list.

Also you should try to get links for as many FC proofs as you can. You know how to do this right?

Painkiller X+ FC by banobi

If not I'll show you or somebody else will before I get around to it. It's very useful for providing the links while not cluttering the OP. Obviously it wouldn't be reasonable to get links for all of the FCs on the epic list, but you should at least be able to get the more recent ones (starting with your own obviously). Also other people can help out with this by posting links in the thread.

banobi  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay thanks =) Also yea i figured out the asterisks thing too when i red the thread i'll be more selective (liek cfh = lolnoasterisk).
And i'll ask to arvain for the url thing ;)
banobi  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay so i did everything you told me to do and added some stuff . How does the thread look now ?
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobDole wrote:
ShadowWolf
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SpellMyNameWithAnS

But yeah, that guy knows how to run a thread, listen to him.

I apologise for the shoddy way the last thread was handled, I thought I'd have a lot more time and effort to put into it than I did. I have no-one to blame but myself for that. I hope you do better with this thread than I did.

But in 3 months of inactivity in the thread, no-one thought to PM me?
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Pas26  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should underline the Expert and Expert+ that are on top of sections.
banobi  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done
toymachine  

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JL_OCJpY-c

that about wraps it up for Van Halen drums
werelord  

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for the record Doomsayer is GH6 DLC not GH5 DLC.(You can only play it on GH6)

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

banobi wrote:
yea i figured out the asterisks thing too when i red the thread i'll be more selective (liek cfh = lolnoasterisk).

Don't be too selective, most of the songs left are there for a reason. Anything and Guilty Pleasures definitely deserve a spot on the "List of Epic FC's", especially since their Expert counterparts are on there as well. For the record, when a song goes on that list, it grants you the use of the "took a song off..." banner, the asterisk should only state whether or not it goes on the list, not if you can use that banner - even though indirectly it does; it's just a matter of form. At least, that's how I see it. (liek cfh = lolnoasterisk = lolnoepicFClist = lolnobanner)
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.

Last edited by anonymous_25 on Tue May 03, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
BLABLAFU  

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raining Blood X+ has been FC'd by LegsLikePistonz around 3 months ago.

Edit: Your Cowboys from Hell X+ Picture shows 99% Notes hit, did they just derp the Note count again or did you miss something? Can't check how many notes it has in total, so if it has 1099, your run is valid.
banobi  

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLABLAFU =>The note count is off by 7 or 8 notes so yea =P.

Warlord => Songs that havent asteriks are still hard (as fuck) but some songs are just WAY harder than others. War ensemble X+ is a billion times harder than anything, i think we both agree on this, so it deserves an asterisk even if anything is still insanely hard.

werelord => oyea sorry, didnt pay attention xD

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

banobi wrote:
Songs that havent asteriks are still hard (as fuck) but some songs are just WAY harder than others. War ensemble X+ is a billion times harder than anything, i think we both agree on this, so it deserves an asterisk even if anything is still insanely hard.

That wasn't exactly my point :P

If you say "you can use the took-a-song-off-banner if you're the first to FC a song that has an asterisk", it seems illogical to say Anything/Guilty Pleasures don't deserve an asterisk, seeing how songs that are way easier DID get an asterisk before. The first person to FC Anything on Expert gets the banner; the first person to FC Anything on Expert+ doesn't? That just doesn't sound right... especially since Bat Country did have an asterisk for both X and X+
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 2 of 15

Jump to: