ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Forum Sessions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeusPayne  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:16 am    Post subject: Forum Sessions Reply with quote

For the past few months, I've constantly had "Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form." every time I try to post anything in Chrome. I've resorted to using firefox to post, but it's put a complete damper on my desire to post anything any more.
ricecake  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried clearing your cookies and/or your cache in Chrome?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, i've cleared all possible data on chrome. Logged out. Logged in. Neither helped. Also, if it helps, I've noticed that in chrome I don't always stay logged in like it's supposed to. It'll be logged in showing new posts in a board, but then when I go to read the board, I'll be logged out. And sometimes it'll stay logged in, but the ability to jump to new posts will be gone.
ricecake  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only other thing I can think of would be to make sure you are signing in to the main page and not just the forums. Other than that, I have no idea.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, just to throw out a suggestion, make sure you click "Remember Me". Otherwise, the cookie ends after every session.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signing into the main page is likely not it since I never sign into that when posting from firefox.

It's not a matter of "Remember Me". It won't even let you get to the posting.php page if you're not logged in. Not to mention, when I try to log out, I also get an "Invalid_session" error. Basically, anything I do on the forums, I get an Invalid Session. From posting, to logging out, to editing my profile. Nothing works in chrome.

A few months back, it only used to happen every once in a while, and when it came up, you could just resubmit the post, and it'd usually go through. But as of late, it's completely borked, and I can never post from Chrome.

EDIT: one thing I've noticed is that almost all pages when viewed in chrome have "&sid=[hexnumber]" appended to the url, whereas in firefox, it almost never shows up other than during logout.
Zappy  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a suggestion, but make sure you've got the newest edition of Chrome. They update it like every two or three weeks.
DeusPayne  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrome auto updates whenever you restart. It's up to date. I'm almost positive it's a php issue with pasting a sid to the end of the url, and it either not needing it, or pasting something incorrectly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: