ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Official Modern Warfare 3 Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 51, 52, 53  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eyce  

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well here's the full officially released trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VGt5Onx0_I

/slowtopostinthread
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how about that AC-130 shooting down buildings in the city. That looked cool as shit. I am very excited if the campaign is as awesome as Modern Warfare 2's was. As for multiplayer, I'm looking for MW2 Pt. 2 as well.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregoryZero wrote:
So how about that AC-130 shooting down buildings in the city. That looked cool as shit. I am very excited if the campaign is as awesome as Modern Warfare 2's was. As for multiplayer, I'm looking for MW2 Pt. 2 as well.

Judging from how they cut that in, I expect that the building will have a little bit of black on it with absolutely no physical damage. >_>
MrYumYum  

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swear that they title it a gameplay trailer on purpose just so it's impossible to google search actual gameplay from the UK event. >_>

<3 robbyx4595 for sex banner
Add me on XBL if you wish, just leave SH name in message.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrLeeChang16
Enchiridion  

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the trailer looked like was a bunch of events that you're going to see, but have absolutely no control over, so I'm about as excited as I was for Black Ops. I'm much more excited to actually do things, like take out an entire building floor to get rid of a sniper, than I am to watch things.

I'll probably borrow it from some friend of mine, play through the campaign to see (finish?) the story, go online for a few wager matches or whatever new mode they introduce, and then pop it out for Battlefield. That's been my story with every CoD after 4.
blackwidowcd  

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are late to the party.

http://kotaku.com/5401281/the-onion-reveals-modern-warfare-3

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackwidowcd wrote:
You guys are late to the party.

http://kotaku.com/5401281/the-onion-reveals-modern-warfare-3

I lol'd. I need to watch more of The Onion. They get me.

Also, if they actually went that direction with MW3, it'd be the most innovative step the franchise has taken. Ever.
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what the plot would be, from the looks of things in this game George Bush is still president and then his carers weren't around he decided to try and invade every country at once, resulting in the shit you see in those trailers

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://videogamewriters.com/modern-warfare-3-to-feature-a-monthly-subscription-service-call-of-duty-elite-11731

I can't stress this enough, the normal multiplayer is still free, however I really don't know how well this will work.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
Saru786  

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdylan13 wrote:
http://videogamewriters.com/modern-warfare-3-to-feature-a-monthly-subscription-service-call-of-duty-elite-11731

I can't stress this enough, the normal multiplayer is still free, however I really don't know how well this will work.

It sounds cool, but I doubt it'll be. Although I'm sure this will be mostly paid for/used on the PS3, since Xbox players already pay a monthly fee.

- Saru is a genius
- BT doesn't exist
- 9001 is fucking paranoid
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Saru786 Wii Friend Code: 5710861160111753
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see this as being beneficial for anyone. It all depends on how much they release each month I guess. If it's more than a few maps and guns each month...perhaps it might be alright, but then again, your paying for premium content that you'll lose the instant you stop paying for it. Even with the Activision player base, particularly with the 360 player base, their largest player base, who is going to want to pay even more each month for just one game?
Eyce  

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSH-Hitman wrote:
I can't see this as being beneficial for anyone. It all depends on how much they release each month I guess. If it's more than a few maps and guns each month...perhaps it might be alright, but then again, your paying for premium content that you'll lose the instant you stop paying for it. Even with the Activision player base, particularly with the 360 player base, their largest player base, who is going to want to pay even more each month for just one game?

Everybody will bitch and moan, and then suck it up and pay.

Happened with MW2 dedicated servers, happened with the game hiked up to $60USD, happened with map pack prices increasing to $15USD.

I was half interested in MW3, but this pretty much killed it.
Saru786  

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even with this new CoD Elite thing, I still feel MW3 is gonna be pretty good. I mean hey, if this CoD Elite things doesn't have god like guns that destroy the default guns in MP, I'll be fine with it. If not, bye bye MW3.

- Saru is a genius
- BT doesn't exist
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Saru786 Wii Friend Code: 5710861160111753
zX1337Xz  

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eyce wrote:
MSH-Hitman wrote:

Happened with MW2 dedicated servers, happened with the game hiked up to $60USD, happened with map pack prices increasing to $15USD.

Based on your own logic, you'll likely follow the trend, and do the same thing.

Pls, does this website still exist? Such nostalgia, such wow.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vindications Wii Friend Code: 468266225949
Saru786  

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zX1337Xz wrote:
Eyce wrote:
MSH-Hitman wrote:

Based on your own logic, you'll likely follow the trend, and do the same thing.

LOL I just noticed that. That's pretty funny right there. Just saying.

- Saru is a genius
- BT doesn't exist
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 2 of 53

Jump to: