ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH5-tar keeps unsyncing..need help please.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kluuz  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:46 am    Post subject: GH5-tar keeps unsyncing..need help please. Reply with quote

For some reason my Guitar Hero 5 guitar keeps unsyncing after I press a few buttons on it, and I was just wondering why this was happening and how it can be fixed.

I've tried countless times replacing the batteries, but it does nothing. The guide button doesn't even want to work anymore. Is it busted? Or is it just a common problem?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kluuz PSN Name: Kluuz
Syfatalityz  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine keeps dropping connection with the dongle if Im too far away from it (And when I mean far away, I mean like, 5 feet, the dongle sucks). Maybe that's your problem.
bayker  

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: If theres a way to fix it i Need to know Reply with quote

Yeah. Mine does the same thing it temperarely fixes it if you take a battery out and put it back in again. Thats what ive been doing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: