ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Trauma Center

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daevlol  

Location: The kingdom of Performance Mode where I reside as king.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Trauma Center Reply with quote

Here we will discuss Trauma Center.

I got the DS version forever ago and struggled all the way till whatever X-mission has the Deftera in it and just gave up there.

I recently started playing SO and totally breezed through it..until the mission Fallen Hereos in which you operate on 4 diffrent patients, the third of which has, yep, you guessed it, Deftera.

I guess the point of this thred is "Fuck the Deftera strain"

I know Krim is ridiculously good at this game, but what about other SH-ers? Any fans?

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played through a lot of the DS version, but I got stuck on the level where you have to do five operations in ten minutes. That's just crazy!
daevlol  

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You only had to get to the third one before the time limit was up to pass, you can finish whatever patient you're on once the time limit is up, and you only need 3 to get by the mission.

Weirdly enough, on the DS I could only barely get to the 4th patient before time ran out, but on the Wii I did all 5 and still had a bit of time to spare. Kyriaki seem to be far less agressive in the Wii version(on normal at least)

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to the Wii version being released in Europe soon. Shame I dont have a DS

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played the Wii version at wuLFe's house. I thought it was really awesome. I also have the DS version, but I think the Wii version feels a little more fluid.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I played through a lot of the DS version, but I got stuck on the level where you have to do five operations in ten minutes. That's just crazy!
Yep, that was the level I was stuck on. I somehow always managed to fail on the 3rd patient and I think that's what discouraged me from playing the game anymore than I did. Should really give it another whirl.

As for the Wii version, well we'll see which year it comes out here in Australia
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped playing it but I was breezing through it fairly easily...I'll have to start playing again.
daevlol  

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The breezing will stop when
a)You try to start S or XSing missions.
Or b) You play the X-Missions in general.(especially the DS ones @_@)

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: Trauma Center Reply with quote

daevlol wrote:
I know Krim is ridiculously good at this game, but what about other SH-ers? Any fans?

I'll elaborate on this statement.

DS: All S-Ranks
Wii Easy: All S-Ranks
Wii Normal: All S-Ranks
Wii Hard: All XS-Ranks except 6-3 Relapse
Wii X: Not as complete as the rest. X1, X2, X3, and X5 are XS-Ranked for both doctors, the others are passed with assorted scores.

Before I got around to finishing my XS collection, I got re-addicted to GH II. I'll get around to it eventually.
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn. I wish I didn't suck at this game as much as you guys did.

I got a little farther than the "5 patients in 10 minutes level". I only have it on the DS...I need to go back and play it again.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finished the story mode on the Wii (probably on Normal for the most part, I think), although I wasn't very good at it.

It's a fun game, but I hope that if they get around to making a part 2 they cut down on the lameass animations, and just focus on the operations...

I didn't even try the X-missions, because by the time I had finished the game I was so annoyed with it that I never wanted to see a surgical instrument ever again
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
Cyclone  

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty good at this, but i don't own it. I borrowed it for a couple weeks from my friend(the DS version) and played through it. I got pretty damn good at that 5 patients mission. (think i had a few runs with over 4 minutes left... can't remember quite how fast i did it)

I remember getting stuck on X1, then again on X7(or whichever is the last one). X1 got about 50 times easier when I learned that splashing the gel all over the place helped the way that it does(nobody told me it stopped the bleeding..)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: