ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
random

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dclapp  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: random Reply with quote

First of all congrats to this site for half a million users. I'm visiting which I hardly do. Did anything change since guitar hero officially died due to poor sales. I remember in 09 I made a comeback FGFCing GH2 and GHA and entered for a FSFC but couldn't nail the insane fretting of satch boogie, the crazy strumming of I'm the one, the vicious tapping of Metallica's One, TTFAF, and without practice mode I was helpless at GH1.

I could never figure out if I liked the videos with strumming in them more or if they used a capture card where you could hear the music better but there was no reaction which is the best part of the video and with no strumming it could be called a fake unless it was from someone well known plus they could get in trouble for using the song if it wasn't a cover.

Back in 2006 to 08 were huge years for this game and I was spending a lot of it having got about 8 controllers some costing more than the game, 6 games, DLC content which is much cheaper and easier to make then other game content. I don't feel bad it didn't last because of this but I dislike how it was poorly treated being compared to real guitar when call of duty can get away with their idea of fake warfare because no one likes to actually get killed.

So after gh/rb got old there's not much else to due the linear games of today are not that good like they were in the 90s and early 00's. The best games since then I played since were alan wake, final fantasy 13, dead space, black ops, dead space 2, portal 2 and heavy rain. Anyways my gamer tag is seepinglight I know a lot of the spawns in mw3 it would cool to do some trapping. I want a team where we don't win to quickly for kills and destroy them kill streaks check out my channel at http://youtube.com/stream my newest video is 6 man stealth bombing.

I also have a problem I have a capture card but streaming uses a lot of internet and it lags my game so if anyone knows how to fix this let me know I used to watch a lot of streams and people must have played online without this happening I already have a good provider.

Graf  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I might be wrong here.... but I think what you are looking for in this thread is a solution to your lag problem while streaming video games in general. If you already have a good ISP, then I would suggest looking at your computer itself. Depending on your capture card and how you are running it on your computer, the lag could be originating from the computer itself, not the use of "a lot of internet". If I were in your shoes, I would run the bare minimum to stream. Don't have torrents running while you are attempting to stream, and as a good rule of thumb, just keep open the programs necessary to get your stream up and running. I used to stream on UStream, and I would run into problems with lag frequently. Sometimes there is only so much you can do on your end, in which case you should try a different streaming service. Try SocialGamer, twitch.tv, or Justin.TV and see if you notice a difference between sites.

Good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: