ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Need help with a malfunctioning WORtar (guide button shenanigans)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:28 am    Post subject: Need help with a malfunctioning WORtar (guide button shenani Reply with quote

Ok, so out of the blue, my wortar's guide button has been going haywire. Not only does it not work when I press it, but the guide button function seems to be activating by itself at a rate that varies from every 2 seconds to every 5 minutes. This has made playing with it impossible, as every time the guide button goes off the game pauses.
Sometimes the guide menu will come up (the one that happens if you just press the buttons), but other times it seems like the guitar thinks the button is being held down (and the menu to turn the console and/or controller comes up). Nothing I do externally to the guitar seems to trigger when this goes off. I tried lightly tapping the guitar near the button, tilting the guitar, pressing buttons near the guide button, actually pressing the guide button, and all of the button combinations I could think of, but I could not make the guide menu come up myself.
Finding a new WORtar is proving to be both very difficult and costly, and any help to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: