ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Your Worst GH Choke
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheGhHene  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradmasta wrote:
^While my Rev Death choke isn't quite as bad, i've choked the green leading into the ending trill, twice. Both are tied for my worst choke ever. I just hope I don't choke those strums.

Gratz for the FC in here too :P

And into the subject. Heroes of Our Time outro. Got 100%, but made an overstrum on the random HOPOs in the outro strumming. I'm happy with the 100% for now, but I quess that's still bad enough to post in here. Dragonforce pack FC just that far away...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Anenthran PSN Name: Anenthran
shooter21198  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loaded up GH3 the other day and since my LP is pretty much useless I was running through the game one easy.
I missed a note on Slow Ride easy...went on to FC the rest of the 1st tier.

on a serious note either overstrumming the 2nd to last note in TTFAF E or
the abberation that is Same old Song and Dance hard
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: shooter21198SH
TheGhHene  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't quite as bad as the one I told about a while ago. Revolution Deathsquad, this time I only got a 3511 streak out of 3514 total notes (last time it was 3513). Link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDDQpejHnnM&feature=youtu.be
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Anenthran PSN Name: Anenthran
greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Choking 4 notes from the end on Master of Puppets expert bass has to be my worst. I got the FC the next morning but at the time of the choke I had been grinding the song for like 3 straight hours and then to miss there was just devastating. https://youtu.be/w8sSKqoNTmA?t=8m47s
ihatebarracuda  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have three pretty painful ones at the moment.

Fire It Up -- overstrummed the LAST note of the second solo, resulting in 100% overstrum. This one hurts, but it was pretty flukey so I don't feel too bad about it as I didn't really "deserve" the FC.

Get Ready 2 Rokk -- Missed the last fill that I NEVER miss, after FCing the intro + solo together for the first time. I hadn't played the song in forever, and was pretty rusty at the time. I remember after I hit the solo I thought, "I should pause, look up a video of the fill and practice it." For some reason I didn't listen to myself and just kept playing. Now I get to play the song a million more times.

Hangar 18 -- missed about halfway through Solo 9. Not really a true choke since it's one of the harder parts of the song, but it took me many, many tries to FC that far and I usually hit that section, so I consider it a choke. That is probably my worst at the moment. It's been about 6 months and not only have I still not FCed it, I haven't even been able to get that far again. It could take months just to get to Solo 9 again, only to choke again. Bullshit.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here We Stand

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature
RobGHH  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a couple of recent ones.
Same place as ihatebarracuda on H18, which isn't really a disaster.
On RB, the last note of BatH, funny as hell.
Also on RB, the last note of Long Time on drums, because of PS3 lag.
And I suppose, the outro of YGATC twice, considering how long it takes me to FC the solo.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
fouriguy  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed at the end the end of one big holiday (x guitar) like 8 times. Its not even hard though it just slows down so quickly

Also at the end of one of the tool songs from wt
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Livin' on the Edge (GH5 DLC) and Raining Blood, both right at the end on bass. Thankfully they're done now.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last note of Vicarious for drums, The Devil Knows Your Name on BWoLP for guitar.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
TheGhHene  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here We Stand (TTFAF), and 3x red snake. I actually knew I would choke snake at least once, but that doesn't make it feel any better.
Mxtchell  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH:SH TTFAF, strummed too early on the 5th to last note on a 994k run

I almost cried
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Mxtchell PSN Name: Mxtchell_ML
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

However many damn chokes/reverse chokes I've had on Dyer's Eve.
sislermi  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday, I reversed choked on Jordan; I lost my combo on the last note (orange) of the ascending triplets in solo b; then I went on to FC AND get the solo C squeeze (and up until that screw up in solo b I also never missed and had perfect sp usage with really good ticks at the end of the second squeeze [the BO chord]).
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:19 am    Post subject: Eh Reply with quote

I usually cannot play difficult songs on expert, sometimes i just stick to hard. But a few I remember:
La Bamba, GHWT x guitar. After the fast strumming parts, right at the end i missed a damn note. I have not got the fc yet (

Beat It, GHWT x drums. I missed the very last note. 3 times in a row.

Livin' On A Prayer, GHWT x guitar. The very first time i actually FCed the solo, i choke on the 3rd last note (in the wierd tap note section at the end)

Before I Forget, GH3 x guitar. I FCED up until the few last notes that go in that pattern like gy-rb-gy-rb-yo-etc, the chord pattern, my hand messed up.

Cathedral, GHVH x guitar. I was fcing, but then i missed the 3rd last note (the note before the yellow sustain and a blue note, which was a red note )

Last but not least,
Good God, GHWT x guitar. This is a pretty easy song (like 500 notes) but the stupid (bb bb o g) always trips me up. This time i was actually doing pretty good, and two other parts that trip me up are the part in verse 2, the one that goes yb-bbbbbbbbbbb-bo and also in the bridge, the fast yb thing. This time i was fcing right up to the last BO before the outro. I got the FC a run after that but yeah.

Theres loads more but those are a few
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: