ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Chart files from the past

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleugpn  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Chart files from the past Reply with quote

I noticed that this forum is dead if compared to a few years back. Unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to meet GH3 in those really popular years and it was hard for me to get my hands on a original version of this game for a long time. Anyway, direct to the point: I'd like to ask the few people that still visit here that take a look if you still have a few charts files kept in your hard driver and upload to us, new players to this awesome game. I saw a lot of videos on YouTube that words can't explain my wish to play those songs such as Metallica, Angra, AC/DC, Jerry C, SOAD and a lot others. I navegated through the forum and basically 98% of the chart files that used to be available here is now out of reach (savefile and others).

Any chart/mp3 file that anyone have and could share would be VERY VERY appreciated.

Thanks for your attention.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharing of music and other copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. You can share custom (of songs not otherwise officially released) in the Software section but not chart files authored by official sources or copyrighted music of any kind.
Deleugpn  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Response to my last topic Reply with quote

If it's prohibited to share Chart files, why is there a section here full with it?

http://www.scorehero.com/custom_songs.php
The link below is full of chart files that, unfortunately, after a lot of time, is practically all offline due to the end of savefile / megaupload and others.
raynebc  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum is for sharing custom chart files without audio only. Chart files ripped from the commercial games aren't allowed. Hopefully this clears up your confusion.
Deleugpn  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all I wanted was to ask people that still visit this forum that has one of the files that are posted in this link to re-upload them, if possible.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Sharing of music and other copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. You can share custom (of songs not otherwise officially released) in the Software section but not chart files authored by official sources or copyrighted music of any kind.

raynebc wrote:
This forum is for sharing custom chart files without audio only. Chart files ripped from the commercial games aren't allowed. Hopefully this clears up your confusion.

This is not flexible, this is a legal issue. Violators will be banned permanently.

</topic>
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: