ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Dance Central Scoretracking?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
expertwin  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Dance Central Scoretracking? Reply with quote

I think it would be a good idea to add scoretracking for the Dance Central games on the blue side. I know not my SHers have it (I don't have it either), but not a lot of people have the mobile games.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Graf  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been brought up before, but nothing ever came out of it (obviously). I'm thinking there is a greater demand for Rocksmith score-tracking than Dance Central score-tracking at this point, but I am sure JCirri has considered it. The bottom line is adding games to score-tracking is a huge effort with lots of time required from JCirri and other moderators to create and maintain the leaderboards. If there isn't sufficient demand for the leaderboard to be created, it won't be created. It just isn't worth the effort and coding to get it all done. Logically, someone could create a rivalry with a leaderboard, similar to the All Games X/M/H/E Guitar & Bass leaderboards currently available. If people want it, they will ask for it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd also wonder if the crossover between SH and DC players is actually that high anyway.

Maybe it would warrant a new site. Any takers?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: zzUrbanSpaceman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: