ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S14: Guitar Hero II Hard Guitar - CPURules wins!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davers  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
I don't think I ever re-FCed TLTB from when I first got it many years ago, but damn do I hate that solo. The rest shouldn't be bad.

Same here. I got the FC back in '09 and I haven't played the song on Hard since. Should be interesting to say the least. The other songs shouldn't be too bad though. I'll work on these tomorrow on my only day off this week.
prebensoerensen  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am happy with these song picks it is all songs I need to work on, hoping for some improvements on my old scores
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
Chrisssss wrote:
Okay, so the strumming in TLTB is pretty annoying. >__>

TLTB hard is a harder FC than any of the chosen GH2X league songs. Harmonix REALLY used to suck making charts on hard.

Annoyingly you have to activate on the strumming for the path as well.

I like leagues though. 4 songs this week, 4 improved scores for me. Obviously not going to say or give any idea what my scores are, but yeah.

I'm (kinda) satisfied with Strutter... Mother is annoying to squeeze, as is Sweet Child O' Mine, and TLTB has an annoying first activation (ho/po) unless you activate on the G note and manage to squeeze to the YB note, that is. I really hope I can get the FC of TLTB this week. Good old leagues making me grind for an FC, just like My Curse and Cherub Rock.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont stop playing on the first day keep improving your scores :D
CPURules  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
Brockbfball1563 wrote:
Chrisssss wrote:

TLTB hard is a harder FC than any of the chosen GH2X league songs. Harmonix REALLY used to suck making charts on hard.

I like leagues though. 4 songs this week, 4 improved scores for me. Obviously not going to say or give any idea what my scores are, but yeah.

I'm (kinda) satisfied with Strutter... Mother is annoying to squeeze, as is Sweet Child O' Mine, and TLTB has an annoying first activation (ho/po) unless you activate on the G note and manage to squeeze to the YB note, that is. I really hope I can get the FC of TLTB this week. Good old leagues making me grind for an FC, just like My Curse and Cherub Rock.

the solo activation in TLTB is what's throwing me off and i know that i'm not making it to the note i should be anyway, but oh well.

scom is going to be the absolute death of me. i cannot squeeze that song to save my life. mother is less annoying to me than strutter is, mostly because the first activation in strutter. i cannot stand mid-sustain activations.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CPURules PSN Name: CPURules Wii Friend Code: 128972220998
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mother - I've FC'd this before, maybe I can learn to squeeze.
Strutter - same as above
Sweet Child O' Mine - There's no guarantees that I'll get the solo. Also, I've terrible at the second whammy phrase >_<
The Light That Blinds - I'm not very good at this song. The solo strumming is lolno for me.

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CPURules wrote:
Chrisssss wrote:
Brockbfball1563 wrote:
Chrisssss wrote:

the solo activation in TLTB is what's throwing me off and i know that i'm not making it to the note i should be anyway, but oh well.

Solo whammy on TLTB, so getting to the 4G (I think?) for the squeeze is difficult.

Solo whammy on SCOM is frustrating - getting to the R is sometimes hard enough, let alone the B sustain as well!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
CPURules wrote:

Solo whammy on TLTB, so getting to the 4G (I think?) for the squeeze is difficult.

Solo whammy on SCOM is frustrating - getting to the R is sometimes hard enough, let alone the B sustain as well!

i'll preface this by saying that i'm right handed, but play GH as a left hander (that's just how i learned), and so whenever i'm playing, i don't really have easy access to either the select button or the whammy bar (i've learned how to get it to work, and rather well i might add, but it still sucks)

so i think the fact that there is that whammy in TLTB + the fact it's a HOPO (gah) + the fact that it's not easy to activate on the strumming and not miss (double gah) just doesn't set me up for a good time here

it's been almost a month since i've tried playing SCOM but i do distinctly remember HOPO whammies and just no.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CPURules PSN Name: CPURules Wii Friend Code: 128972220998
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CPURules wrote:
i'll preface this by saying that i'm right handed, but play GH as a left hander (that's just how i learned), and so whenever i'm playing, i don't really have easy access to either the select button or the whammy bar (i've learned how to get it to work, and rather well i might add, but it still sucks)

I think your recent scores on GH:80s hard proves you squeeze well. Nice couple of first places.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, so much annoyingness on TLTB, but I'm better than I expected.

Most annoying about my first go through these songs is that my guitar has decided that seeing as it's leagues it's gonna make my orange button stick if I hit it too hard or on the outside I've kind of got it to work if I press down as near to the blue as I can, but I wasted an hour on TLTB trying to figure out why I was missing randomly Very frustrating. But as I said, I'm making it work, so although I'm operating on 4 and a half buttone I'm gonna try and still be competitive
11:13 RheaultWnage_: it's -37°C where you live atm alex? :P
11:13 alexhaz64: -45 now/quite the cold front
11:14 Jleggy12: and that's in Kelvin :o
11:14 RheaultWnage_: damn thats pretty cold/-40 K xD/I think -45 is about the coldest I've ever felt
11:14 Jleggy12: round about -300 C :P
11:14 RheaultWnage_: maybe colder than what I've felt
11:14 alexhaz64: -38 >.>
11:15 RheaultWnage_: OH YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE NOTES LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Jleggy12
CPURules  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
CPURules wrote:

I think your recent scores on GH:80s hard proves you squeeze well. Nice couple of first places.

-bows- thank you haha. when i got frustrated with the league songs i just jumped over to 80s to work on that instead, and it's working well

Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jleggy12 wrote:

Most annoying about my first go through these songs is that my guitar has decided that seeing as it's leagues it's gonna make my orange button stick if I hit it too hard or on the outside I've kind of got it to work if I press down as near to the blue as I can, but I wasted an hour on TLTB trying to figure out why I was missing randomly Very frustrating. But as I said, I'm making it work, so although I'm operating on 4 and a half buttone I'm gonna try and still be competitive

If you're doing better on TLTB than expected, then come down to Kent, borrow my Xbox guitar, FC it for me with a good score and I'll take the credit. Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
Jleggy12 wrote:

If you're doing better on TLTB than expected, then come down to Kent, borrow my Xbox guitar, FC it for me with a good score and I'll take the credit. Thanks in advance.

If I can do the rest while I'm down there, yes
11:13 RheaultWnage_: it's -37°C where you live atm alex? :P
11:13 alexhaz64: -45 now/quite the cold front
11:14 Jleggy12: and that's in Kelvin :o
11:14 RheaultWnage_: damn thats pretty cold/-40 K xD/I think -45 is about the coldest I've ever felt
11:14 Jleggy12: round about -300 C :P
11:14 RheaultWnage_: maybe colder than what I've felt
11:14 alexhaz64: -38 >.>
11:15 RheaultWnage_: OH YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE NOTES LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Jleggy12
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jleggy12 wrote:
Chrisssss wrote:
Jleggy12 wrote:

If I can do the rest while I'm down there, yes

Lol, we have snow down here so it's a no go area. Nice to see you're willing to FC it for me though. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able to enter % and NS now.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: