ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Flewer: Hitting 2 broken notes (MLM MGuitar, TUI HDrums) !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flewer  

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump with new update:

- GH5 HGuitar: went from 61 to 80 FCs, only missing American Girl (-1 transition to solo, tech fc), 21CSM (-6, tech fc), DWEDFN (-18, too hard for now), DYFLWD (-1 in solo A, tech fc), Scatterbrain (-5, tech fc).

- GH5 XGuitar: went from 6 to 21 FCs.

- GH5 HBass: FCd the last 5 songs and I now have the FGFC ! I had to train on the outro of 21CSM and DYFLWD, but overall it wasn't that bad.

- GH5 XBass: went from 0 to 63 FCs.

- GH5 HDrums: FCd 21CSM on video !
Third FC on ScoreHero : 2nd 5 lane after Mike65707 who has its video claimed, and a 4 lane FC by arvain (also see its rage comment about the 1846 Note Streak). This finally completes the FGFC on Hard Drums.

If you did not know, the Orange sustain + kick pedal at 6:31 is completely broken in both Medium and Hard drums. After experimenting for a while, I did not find any way to hit this note consistently. At first, I was trying to get this FC without using SP over it (I used SP for the Medium FC). I had a 30/35% success rate in practice, but never managed to hit it once in quickplay. This note alone costs me 3 runs. After the third run, I gave up and decided to use SP on it. Still, it seems you have to not hit the kick while activating, otherwise you drop the note, which makes zero sense.
I had a reverse choke on Fripp Riff 3, and then got the FC after a break.

Also, this song is still quite difficult without the broken note. You have to stay focus on the first part from 1:43 to 3:50, with some quick hand movements, using quick double strokes with the left hand to hit the red notes from time to time. Then, the section from 4:15 to 4:59 is nerve wracking, even though it does not contain the speedups the Expert chart has. The last red roll slows down and speeds up 2 times, but you can stay on tempo and it would work almost all the time. I choked once there. Then, you get to Fripp Riff 3 from 5:00 to 5:19, with two quick (RO)BG. The second one was the reverse choke I talked about before.

About damn time that's over.

GH5 XDrums: went from 40 to 56 FCs ! Very proud of the 2 minutes to midnight and Superstition FC !!

FC #49

FC #50

FC #51

FC #52

FC #53

FC #54

FC #55

FC #56

- Also tried GH5 Vocals but can't hit sh*t on this engine.

- GH3 E: FGFC
- GH3 M: haven't tackled this yet, but got -19 on TTFAF so the FGFC won't be easy
- GH3 H: Currently at 48 FCs, at least 8 more are possible.

I think I'll get back to GH:WT to get some Bass related stuff, as well as trying to FGFC Hard Drums (which will be a pain).

Have fun playing !
Flewer  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there
I cannot quite remember all the stuff I did during the past 8 months, I did play nearly as much as before.

Acquired GH3 and quickly got EFGFC and M FGFC-1, as well as 70% of H.

Played some WT XGuitar (52%), also now standing at HBass FGFC-3 and HGuitar FGFC-11. And I FCd HDrums Trapped Under Ice, finally hitting the broken note ! Now standing at -2 with Demolition Man and Soul Doubt, clearly not going down anytime soon.

FC #82

And finally hit the broken note of GH:M MGuitar Mommy's Little Monster, acquiring a new FGFC !
Video, FC #49 FGFC!

Now trying to FC some HGuitar/Hbass on GH:M, since I may have improved there.

Have fun playing !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: