ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Adding songs to diffrent lists.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tefached  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Adding songs to diffrent lists. Reply with quote

I have added about 85 songs in my bonus track, and roughly the same in quickplay general songs tier 1. I have tried to delete and add songs in the other tiers for example were paint it black exists etc. Dosen't seem to work for me is it impossible or am i doing something wrong?
ThunderShade  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstly, use GH3PC instead of Songlist Editor in case you aren't already doing so. Here is a download link. Here is a tutorial.

With it you can just add about 70-80 songs in a given setlist, and then swap the setlists in-game to take the place of the downloads section.

This is all assuming you're using GH3PC. Nobody can provide any more help since you've given very little information about whether it's on PC or a console (and if so which console) and what program you're using, so if this doesn't work then give us this information if you want more help.

tefached  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the answer ThunderShade really appriciate it.

I'am indeed using songlist editor seemed way easier when i started and had no issues adding songs (Playing on pc). The only thing i want is to add songs, i don't know much about the diffrence between songlist editor and GH3PC.
But do you mean you can only add songs to bonus and the first tier with songlist editor. But with GH3PC you can add 70-80 songs to every tier?
ThunderShade  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Songlist Editor is buggy and GH3CP (I meant to type CP instead of PC in the last post ...) is a lot more stable.

GH3CP lets you put tiers in your setlist, so the whole main career is considered as one setlist. At any time you have three setlists showing (main career, bonus songs, and downloaded songs). GH3CP lets you make multiple setlists, and it adds an option to the main menu to change what setlists are showing at any given time.

Say for instance I had setlist1, setlist2, setlist3, and setlist4. I can't have them all available at the same time but I can change the downloads section at any time to give me setlist1, setlist2, setlist3 or setlist4.

I'm sure GH3CP is still wonky when you hit about 70-80 songs per setlist, but since you can have lots of setlists and can change them on a whim it isn't a big deal.

Really, just download it, use it, and follow the tutorial. Typing this out is making it sound a lot more complicated than it really is.

tefached  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okey that sounds good.

Got two last questions before i start looking in to the program if you don't mind.

1. Is there any save function in it? playing in quickplay and can never get the scores to save till the next time i play.

2. Also i'am pretty bad at learning new programs so will take me rather long before i get it to work. Can i run songlist editor after adding songs to the new program?
FkOnFireGh2  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tefached wrote:
Okey that sounds good.

Got two last questions before i start looking in to the program if you don't mind.

1. Is there any save function in it? playing in quickplay and can never get the scores to save till the next time i play.

2. Also i'am pretty bad at learning new programs so will take me rather long before i get it to work. Can i run songlist editor after adding songs to the new program?

1. From my experience using GHTCP, scores save automatically in quickplay but not in career mode.

2. No. You must have a fresh, unedited GH3 game to get GHTCP to work. You should be fine though, the program is extremely easy to use once you get everything set up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: