ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S17 Winners: k3v227 (GH1), elScarecrow (GH:WT) and ProfessorJoe (RB1)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not so much that, its that we currently have Rivals, which is a league run by Harmonix. We had leagues before because it didn't exist anywhere else. There's really no point in doing a separate league with an official one already going.
Darkydan  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I at least would be very interested in older games league.

Rock band 4 is not that great in my opinion.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: DarkyDan PSN Name: DarkyDan
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to do a gh1 league. Haven't played in years but kinda got the itch to grind some gh1x. Unfortunately this website seems to be pretty much dead aside from a few people still posting scores

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
I would love to do a gh1 league. Haven't played in years but kinda got the itch to grind some gh1x. Unfortunately this website seems to be pretty much dead aside from a few people still posting scores

I'd blow the dust off of my crappy old SG if we were to have a small GH1X rivalry, for old times sake. But I have absolutely no patience for optimal squeezing these days. I'd mainly hope for FCs with a decent execution of the 40% path and hope that's enough to survive.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:

I'd blow the dust off of my crappy old SG if we were to have a small GH1X rivalry, for old times sake. But I have absolutely no patience for optimal squeezing these days. I'd mainly hope for FCs with a decent execution of the 40% path and hope that's enough to survive.

I'm not as mechanically skilled as you or other people that have FGFC'd gh1x so that would be similar to my goal too as far as scoring goes, especially for the more difficult songs. I think realistically I could top out around 40 FC's.

I just need to find a cheap CRT tv. I've had shitty luck playing gh1 on non CRT's and they are much harder to find now than they were 7-8 years ago when I was actively grinding gh1h. Wish I never threw both of mine away the last time I moved

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
UndeadFil13QC wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:

I'm not as mechanically skilled as you or other people that have FGFC'd gh1x so that would be similar to my goal too as far as scoring goes, especially for the more difficult songs. I think realistically I could top out around 40 FC's.

I just need to find a cheap CRT tv. I've had shitty luck playing gh1 on non CRT's and they are much harder to find now than they were 7-8 years ago when I was actively grinding gh1h. Wish I never threw both of mine away the last time I moved

I would be down to do this. Gives me an excuse to try (and probably fail) to FGFC
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdsmitty3255 wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:
UndeadFil13QC wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:

I would be down to do this. Gives me an excuse to try (and probably fail) to FGFC

I'm so down you don't even know bro....and damn you only need 2 more FC's for the full game 0_0

Still looking for that tv....checked some thrift shops recently and couldn't find shit. I have a working PS2 and SG...just need that CRT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: