ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
How to convert eof HOPO to GH3 HOPO AUTOMATICLY

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mukhlis  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:26 pm    Post subject: How to convert eof HOPO to GH3 HOPO AUTOMATICLY Reply with quote

I want to insert a lot of eof charts (from bluzer) into my GH3PC but i'm too lazy to covert all my songs one by one manually.
So.... I need to do it automaticly, can anyone tell me or provide me with some kind of program to help me? Please?
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No such program exists, to my knowledge, that can convert charts in bulk. Can you not just import the midi's using GHTCP? Or does that screw up the HO/POs?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
perrigosd  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see plumato or no1mann channel
mukhlis  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay then, i'll try all of you guys suggestions, and i see no1mann channel on youtube, thanks
LocalH  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No1mann is wprkimg on a hack of GHTCP that will allow .mid import using Raphael's mid2chart library, among other things (it also supports direct tap note charts, no more dummy charts amd .pak.xen)

Alakaiser sez: POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.
mukhlis  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LocalH wrote:
No1mann is wprkimg on a hack of GHTCP that will allow .mid import using Raphael's mid2chart library, among other things (it also supports direct tap note charts, no more dummy charts amd .pak.xen)

Thanks for the info, i checked it and the hack works perfectly! But there's a small problem that i encountered, everytime i want to add the songs maked by the GHTCP Hack and using the GHTCP Hack, the song on the song list are dissapear, but when i import it using original GHTCP, it works like usual. I hope he can fix it though, it's kinda annoying to change GHTCP everytime i want to add a song.....
ExileLord  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mukhlis wrote:
LocalH wrote:

Thanks for the info, i checked it and the hack works perfectly! But there's a small problem that i encountered, everytime i want to add the songs maked by the GHTCP Hack and using the GHTCP Hack, the song on the song list are dissapear, but when i import it using original GHTCP, it works like usual. I hope he can fix it though, it's kinda annoying to change GHTCP everytime i want to add a song.....

We should have this fixed shortly. In the future please try contacting me or No1mann if you have any issues. Reverse engineering isn't a perfect process (especially when the binary is obfuscated). There were several features that weren't functional when we first got it to compile and it's possible that other things are broken but we won't know if people don't tell us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: