ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
VL 6/21: GH3 Top 1K, GHA/BH/LRB/GDRB Top 100!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Now at 1556th
Medium: Now at 262nd
Easy: Now at 287th
PS3: Now at 164th
Guitar: Now at 4598th
Bass: Now at 758th
Drums: Now at 435th
WoR: Now at 593rd

GHWoR EDrums FCs:
2112 Pt. 5 - Orcle: The Dream
Get Free
Theme From Spider-Man
Cherry Bomb
Fortunate Son
Bleed it Out
Motivation
Suffocated
Listen to her Heart
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Slow Hands
Ties That Bind
Bodies
How you Remind Me
Feels Like the First Time
Sharp-Dressed Man (Live)
We're not Gonna Take It
Losing my Religion

Whew. Done with WoR EDrums now, plus a decent number of SRFCs as well. At least it didn't take me as long to do this as it did RB2/3 on Righty.

'Spose now there's just Guitar and Bass left. Could just leave it here and come back if WoR is still lowest on the list or something. In fairness to my previously-stated goals, I didn't intend on going through what seems like a half-year slump in mood and interest to put me back from even completing the first goals for Righty and Lefty; I mean, I expected to be on goal #2 for both by now, at the very least. I do know that just going through all the songs like this doesn't look interesting to me on Lefty right now, so I might just go back to the usual with the score stats and either include on-disc scores first, or just see where the change-up takes me. Righty isn't going to change since I kinda need to get those Drums scores in regardless, though (even if heavy thrash beats are still killing my arms).

I at least won't start anything new until Tuesday at the earliest, though. Just wait until then (or the weekend, whenever I input scores).

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I know it feels like I'm changing up my approach to this, like, every time I come back to this side, but as much as I'm interested in playing this way I have been finding issues with finding a goal that's long-term enough to pursue but short-term enough to keep me interested. The original way I did things, via the user score stats, was arguably the most suited for that (at least until I get to being able to go for FGFCs), but for where I am now it does need to be modified a bit.

When I first started with 0 points, simply getting things into the top 1000/500 was worthwhile. As I've gained more points and gotten a few up into the top 500, it's not nearly as much of a marker as I'd like. For one thing, the three available difficulties--Easy/Medium/Hard--are already into the top 500s for them, as are Guitar/Bass/Drums/Keys; Expert isn't something I want to tangle with too much, and Vocals has no real means of being "lefty" so I only want to touch it for potential OMB purposes. While top 100 is the next obvious goal, not every available category is even at the top 500 (less so for 1000; that should largely just be Guitar and GH3, which have too many points or too narrow a margin for entry without Expert or multi-platforming, respectively), and that still needs to be done first.

So, I might try to instead do a meld of two different goals: I will follow the user score stats to bring stuff down, although I will ignore that G/B/D and E/M/H are already sub-500 to avoid deadlocking on one in particular (although I will eventually need to do so for Guitar because holy crap 200M just for even top 1000). The same rules I use for the Stats will apply: Use the Next differential table to find the next possible game, ignoring console-locked games (aka the PS2 exclusives of GH1-80s and PS4 games of GHL and RB4) and work down from there. However, if it comes to a game with the option of DLC or on-disc (RB3, WoR), I will prioritize on-disc songs first through the desired sorting until all on-disc songs have scores inputted, at which point I will switch to DLC. This should cover both my desire to have scores inputted for on-disc while also giving me some short-term tasks with the differentials, and hopefully there should be few enough holes that I can plug in the rest as needed when I want to appear on Bushi's boards.

I hope that will be enough for the time being, although once I get everything into the top 500 that should be the stopping point. After that, once I've actually completed a goal, I'll have to see where I want to go next. Attempting a FGFC sounds interesting enough, or I could just push for top 100. We'll see.

As a sidenote, I need to remember to update my FC total and such.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 1437th
Hard: Up to 260th
Medium: +2 to 260th over OldFox and Kingnothin
Easy: Up to 176th
Guitar: Up to 4196th
Bass: +7 to 750th
Drums: +1 to 413th over gld176
Keys: +36 to 282nd
PS3: Up to 156th
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 5738th
World Tour: +11 to 450th
Band Hero: +16 to 485th
Green Day: +23 to 476th
Lego Rock Band: +47 to 433rd
RBN (RB3): +30 to 251st

GH3 EGuitar FCs (2/70):
Miss Murder
Closer

GH3 EGuitar DLC FCs (1/67):
Exo-Politics

Yknow, I am on the right track with what I'm doing, I think. I just realized yesterday that only going by Next is too little point differentials at this stage. Iit's not like in the top 100/50s where you can expect to start seeing a couple million in between ranks; at the level I'm at there's rarely more than 200K between one rank and the next, but rather more like 2k, maybe sometimes 20k. It just doesn't give you much to go off of as far as differentials at this stage.

What I could do (and am seriously starting to consider) is something like this: Until everything is in the top 100, Next differential will be for the Next 10 ranks (so if I'm at 757th, I'll choose the one at 747th). I will then make another sorted table based on the "Goal 1" category, which will be to the next 50th rank +/- 10 or so (so, with the previous example of 757th, since that's too close to the next 50th multiple of 750, I'd go to 700th instead.).

An alternative is just to do enough points for each 10th, and then look up the next 10th once I've made it down the list successfully. Bit more intensive to look everything up again, but doesn't require me to make the table.

In either case, it basically gives me something else I can go for if I have the time each week, while also providing me with enough to do on the first go-around if I know I won't have all the time in the world.

I have considered very tentatively doing some Expert songs for each game. I might, might not. We'll see.

In other news, got a couple of EFCs on GH3. I really do need to double-check my FC counts; I'm not that high up with those, but I do think I'm close to if not already over 100. I do need to have google excel sheets for both Righty and Lefty in that regard. Nothing else too fancy aside from almost FCing School's Out on Hard. Really, any Hard FC is an accomplishment for me on Lefty, so.

I do find it funny that my first GH3 FC here is the same as my first ever FC on Righty in Miss Murder. Or at least my first GH3 FC. I don't think I FC'd anything on GH2 for a good while (or maybe I got Message in a Bottle before then).

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 1375th
Expert: Added at 47748th!
Medium: +9 to 251st
Easy: +20 to 156th
PS3: +10 to 140th
Guitar: Up to 3984th
Bass: Up to 735th
Drums: +9 to 404th
Keys: +23 to 259th
Aerosmith: Up to 462nd
World Tour: +25 to 426th
Band Hero: Up to 454th
The Beatles: +100 to 849th
Lego Rock Band: +17 to 417th
Green Day: +24 to 453rd
RBN (RB3): +14 to 238th

Band Hero EGuitar FCs (2/65):
Our Lips are Sealed
Whip It

Green Day Rock Band EBass FCs (2/44):
Coming Clean
Basket Case

Lego Rock Band EBass FCs:
Free Fallin'

RBN (RB3) EKeys FCs:
The Hourglass Paroxysm - Part 1
Paced Energy
Gymnopedie

The Beatles Rock Band EGuitar FCs (5/44):
Revolution
Do You Want to Know A Secret?
I'm Looking Through You
Taxman
Good Morning Good Morning

The Beatles XGuitar 5*s (1/44):
Hello Goodbye

Lego Rock Band MBass FCs (2/45):
Girls & Boys

I'm narrowing down how refined I want this new practice for the stats page to be. The previous idea of next 10th and next 50th is good, but it does appear to leave a lot of room for doing all the columns. Which isn't bad, necessarily, although sometimes I do prefer to be able to do all of them. A potential new iteration could be something like this: 1st is Next 10th, as stated before; Goal 1 would be changed to Next 20th or 25th, and would get a new column for itself, although this would only be sought if all of the Next 10th ones were complete; Goal 2 would in turn be changed to Next 50th, with the same stipulations; and the last row would be Top 100, which is self-explanatory. I might actually just replace the rankings for Top 100 on the left side of my sheet with the Next 25th ones, since I don't really need to worry about that just yet. Nothing is really that close to top 100 except for Easy. This would only apply to ones that are in the top 1000/500, though, since the pages don't go beyond those ranks, of course.

Also, the Games page finally shows the top 1000! I admit I don't know when that happened, but I'm glad it's finally been fixed. This also means a few games columns like Van Halen and GH5 are going to be a lot more specific in their differentials, which also makes them more likely to be played as well as opposed to waiting on million-point intervals like I had to do before.

(as a note, my Beatles unique score is wrong; Yellow Submarine was inputted improperly and I only just caught it as I was updating. 849th is where I should be based on subtracting the erroneous points and using the new total to figure my ranking.)

As a small cap to all this, I put in my first Expert scores! I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised I 5*'d something as easy as Hello Goodbye, but I'm still amazed I managed to do so on Expert Lefty nonetheless. I'm still pretty damn sure I'm not going to get very far on anything on Expert (hell, I almost failed Pink when I played it), but maybe it's promising?

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

malkieriking  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's still cool watching ambiVoided progress, seems like learning to ride a unicycle. Congrats on the first couple expert scores!

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ambiVoided

I like that.
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

malkieriking wrote:
It's still cool watching ambiVoided progress, seems like learning to ride a unicycle. Congrats on the first couple expert scores!

Ambivoided, huh...not bad.

And thanks, you two. I should probably take pictures of these, come to think of it. Sure, some of the Warmup/Diff. 1 songs are probably going to be relatively easy to 5*, even for me, but 5*s (and even GSes) are the Lefty version of XFCs, so I might as well. Re-5*-ing Hello Goodbye won't be too hard, at least.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 1304th
Expert: Up to 36210th
Hard: +10 to 251st
Medium: +19th to 234th
Easy: +9 to 149th
Guitar: Up to 3811th
Bass: Up to 689th
Drums: Up to 381st
Keys: Up to 214th
PS3: +4 to 13th over furry4life, einrazer and Necromac
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 4787th
Aerosmith: +16 to 447th
World Tour: +18 to 409
Metallica: Up to 784th
Smash Hits: +12 to 960th
Guitar hero 5: +12 to 986th
Van Halen: +12 to 853
Band Hero: +20 to 435th
Warriors of Rock: +12 to 525th
The Beatles: +12 to 837th
Lego Rock Band: +14 to 404 (not found)
Green Day: +19 to 435th
Rock Band 3: +10 to 660th
RBN (RB3): Up to 197th

RBN (RB3) MKeys FCs:
From the Ground Up

The Beatles MBass FCs:
Can't Buy me Love
Within you, Without You/Tomorrow Never Knows

LRB MBass FCs:
Dig

RB3 DLC HDrums FCs:
I've got Dreams to Remember

GHA X5*'s:
Dream Police

GHSH XGuitar 5*'s:
Rock 'n Roll All Nite

RBN (RB3) XKeys 5's:
Blue (Da ba Dee)
Discord (The LIving Tombstone Remix) (Gold Star!)

Green Day XDrums 5*'s:
Last Night on Earth
Whatsername

Only 30M away from breaking into the All top 1000! Pretty close, that.

I don't think I explicitly mentioned just what would be my stopping point here. I know I've gone over my new plans, as well as how I'm going to go about it, but I should have some kind of end-goal before switching to Righty.

So, I think what I'm going to do is that my goal for each turn here is to get one game to the top 100 and fully input games into at least one game/difficulty/instrument combo (GDRB EBass, for instance). As for this run I've already done the latter (I finished up GHWT MDrums) and am essentially working toward the former, but if there is a significant amount of time between each (like, probly a month at most between getting one and working on the other) I might very well just call it there and switch over. It should conceivably work for the rest since game completion and top 100 (or 1000/500 for stuff like All/Guitar/GH3) are what I'm aiming for.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 1205th
Expert: Up to 33218th
Hard: +8 to 244th
Medium: +10 to 224th
Easy: +11 to 139th
PS3: +4 to 133rd over SandeProElite, dps2002, Gageaz and kesterparnell
Guitar: Up to 3671st
Bass: +14 to 675th
Drums: +14 to 367th
Keys: Up to 186th
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 4608th
Aerosmith: +19 to 429th
World Tour: +12 to 339th
Metallica: +18 to 766th
Smash Hits: +12 to 948th
Guitar hero 5: +10 to 976th
Van Halen: +13 to 840th
Band Hero: +14 to 422nd
Warriors of Rock: +10 to 515th
The Beatles: +11 to 826th
Lego Rock Band: +15 to 389th
Green Day: +14 to 421st
Rock Band 3: +12 to 648th
RBN (RB3): Up to 171st

The Beatles Rock Band EBass FCs:
I Feel Fine
Don't Let me Down

RBN (RB3) EKeys FCs:
Andromeda
Better Off This Way
Blue (Da ba Dee)
Discord (The Living Tombstone Remix)
From the Ground Up

Slowly and surely getting to one. RBN (3), Easy and Keys look to be the front-runners to be T100 first.

I am curious, though: Currently I'm taking pictures of every FC from Medium up, any 5*s/GS's on Expert. I'm positive that any serious attempt to get FCs on Hard or Expert will be accompanied by videos as well, but would anyone want to see videos on MFCs as well? If so, would they be any MFC at all, or specifically only the hardest ones? It's not much of an issue right now, since I'm not going for FCs/FGFCs yet, but I am curious if any of you would like it. I might certainly reserve some MFC vids for the hardest songs regardless, but.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

malkieriking  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your videos would definitely be unique. I would certainly watch H/X videos, and would probably watch M videos just because this project is so unique. If you're inspired to make them, I'd definitely find time though.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 1152nd
Expert: up to 31718th
Hard: +4 to 241st over thecaptainof, Failboat and Corrosivehalo
Medium: +18 to 206th
Easy: Up to 113th
PS3:+8 to 129th
Guitar: up to 3298th
Bass: Up to 652nd
Drums: +11 to 357th
Keys: Up to 158th
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 3934th
Aerosmith: Up to 403rd
World Tour: Up to 386th
Metallica: Up to 700th (even?)
Smash Hits: Up to 895th
Guitar Hero 5: Up to 947th
Van Halen: Up to 798th
Band Hero: Up to 395th
Warriors of Rock: +14 to 502nd
The Beatles: Up to 798th
Lego Rock Band: Up to 364th
Green Day: Up to 389th
Rock Band 3: +3 to 645th over thiefcolm, Joboffal and vale1232
RBN (RB3): +15 to 15th

RBN (RB3) EKeys FCs:
Last Breath (2x Pedal)

RB1 EGuitar FCs:
SHould I Stay or Should I Go
Mississippi Queen

RB2 EGuitar FCs:
One Step Closer

RBN (RB3) EBass FCs:
Walls

LRB EGuitar FCs:
Grace
Ride a White Swan

Guitar Hero 5 EGuitar FCs:
Ring of Fire

Van Halen XBass 5*:
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

The Beatles XGuitar 5*'s:
Getting Better
Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds

Aerosmith X5*:
Personality Crisis

I think this may be just about the last week or two on Lefty. Easy still has about 2-3M left to go, but I should still get through that within this week and the next. I might just go full-bore for it after this week depending on how close I get. ALternatively, WoR is going to hit the top 500 after this week unless I play absolutely none of it, so I could just call it there as well.

Not a whole lot else to say right now, though. Thanks to everyone who's enjoying this project, I suppose, of mine.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stupid fucking problems with imgur ate my post.

Long story short, top 100 on Easy has been achieved, so I'm done over here.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In both too much time and no time at all, we're back here.

...GHSH only took me about 3 months? Not sure if that's too much or too little.

anyways, you know the drill now. I'll keep going till I get both a top 100 rank and fill out one game's difficulty/instrument combo (MGuitar, for instance). I feel a bit more comfortale with having Expert in the lineup, although I know that at absolute most I'll only get through half (and that's best-case scenario for most games). It would also be cool if I snuck into another of Bushi's boards between now and when he finally gets the chance to upload them (hopefully you can go back to work soon, mate).

I think I've solidly settled into taking pics/vids of M-X FCs, at least if I get them when I go serious at some point. I'm not going to bother with videos at this point, but I will do my best to take pictures (oh, and X5*'s). Easy's kinda become the same as Easy on righty; Medium is the same as Hard; Hard is equal to Expert; and Expert is like difficulty 7+/Nightmare+ were it's more often than not I won't have an FC as even possible for me. Who knows when that'll change.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 999th (Top 1000!)
PS3: +9th-ish to 116th
Expert: Up to 28543rd
Hard: +14 to 218th
Medium: +11 to 173rd
Easy: +4 to 93rd over Skordy, Guitarking19, wjomlex and Bushidox (hi!)
Guitar: Up to 2883rd
Bass: Up to 574th
Drums: +11 to 334th
Keys: +10 to 122nd
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 3208th
Aerosmith: +14 to 358th
World Tour: +11 to 366th
Metallica: Up to 603rd
Smash Hits: Up to 824th
Guitar Hero 5: +19 to 902nd
Van Halen: Up to 728th
Band Hero: +10 to 359th
Warriors of Rock: +11 to 480th
The Beatles: Up to 703rd
Lego Rock Band: Up to 305th
Green Day: Up to 347th
Rock Band 3: +7 to 626th
RBN (RB3): +13th to 117th

The Beatles HBass FCs:
Do You Want to Know a Secret
I Feel Fine

Green Day EBass FCs:
F.O.D.
Geek Stink Breath
Give me Novacaine/She's a Rebel
Horseshoes and Handgrenades

Lego Rock Band EGuitar FCs:
Let's Dance
Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)
In too Deep
Valerie
Walking on Sunshine
Thunder

First of all, I guess, is a happy birthday to me today. I'm 27 now. And a bit later on in the month will be, I think, about my 12-year forumday, or at least when I first made Voidedalive2x (or that could be in June, one or the other). Time flies.

I admittedly did this week's batch of scores based off of the last numbers I saved (which I believe are accurate to when I left off last), so some of the increases may be slightly inflated due to the gap in time. It's still nice to see that many of these categories are actually top 500 still (minus outliers like GH5, VH and RB3).

From the looks of things, RBN (RB3), Keys, medium and PS3 are the spots that'll break the top 100 next, but I still don't have any place close to all scores inputted. I'm not going to stop playing those when they do break 100 (like I haven't with Easy), but the discrepancy means that it might take longer than expected (unless I luck out and Aerosmith and Easy line up enough I can finish that off; sabout the only one that's remotely close, IIRC).

I do know that, once enough of these spots hit top 100, I'm going to switch from doing Next 10 to just Next like with the righty stats, but I'm considering pushing that back to when some reach the top 150 or even 200. I might have to split up things so that anything over top 500 still sticks to next 10 while the ones under top 200 are just Next, or something. Or it'll all be Next 10 until they break top 200 and then it's next. I don't know yet, but I won't seriously consider it until I have, like, a dozen or so nearing top 200 which is a decently long way away. Something to think about.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: up to 941st
Expert: Up to 27609th
Hard: +10 to 208th
Medium: +10 to 164th
Easy: +6 to 88th
PS3: +5 to 112th over BClyde, cubsrule21aza, Kaddru and Bamalam88
Guitar: Up to 2792nd
Bass: Up to 531st
Drums: +12 to 322nd
Keys: +15 5o 107th
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 3008th
Aerosmith: +13 to 345th
World Tour: +15 to 382nd
Metallica: Up to 563rd
Smash Hits: Up to 781st
Guitar Hero 5: +16 to 887th
Van Halen: Up to 698th
Band Hero: +11 to 349th
Warriors of Rock: +11 to 469th
The Beatles: Up to 662nd
Lego Rock Band: +14 to 292nd
Green Day: Up to 313rd
Rock Band 3: +6 to 621st
RBN (RB3): +10 to 108th

TBRB EBass FCs:
I Saw Her Standing There
Twist and Shoutt
A Hard Day's Night

GHSH EBass FCs:
Carry on Wayward Son

GHA EFCs:
No Surprize

LRB EGuitar FCs:
Song 2
Real Wild Child
Kung Fu Fighting
I Want You Back
Swing, Swing

RBN (RB3) XKeys FCs+GSes:
Gymnopedie
Paced Energy

RB3 XKeys GSes:
Whip It
Radar Love

BH XGuitar 5*'s:
Do you Really Want to Hurt Me
Hang me up to Dry

GHSH MBass FCS:
Rock and Roll all Nite

TBRB MBass FCs:
I am the Walrus
I've got a Feeling
And Your Bird can Sing
Getting Better

GDRB MBass FCs:
Longview

GDRB MGuitar FCs:
She

RBN (RB3) MKeys FCs:
The Hourglass Paroxysm I

RBN (RB3) EKeys FCs:
The Hourglass Paroxysm II
77345_018
Diachylon
Dash
Entropy/Extropy
Farewell, Mona Lisa

So close, yet so far. Have yet to see another top 100. I think I was gonna max at...10-ish, I think At least before switching to something else, I mean. I can't remember now. I don't think I was going to go all to top 100 (I mean, guitar is still waaaaaaaaaaay off from even top 1000), but at least a few.

Not quite sure I'm up for going to getting FGFCs yet (let's face it, I'm going to do one at some point). Not for the skill because I think I can get an MFGFC at least and I'd like to get my first FGFC on Medium, but more that I don't know what my patience level will be for it on Lefty. Maybe I'll have a good tolerance for mistakes. Maybe not. I don't know. Hopefully I will. I don't think I want to push for the same kind of FGFC count I have on righty intentionally, but maybe 50 FGFCs would be a decent long-term goal (alongside all top 100).

Surprised myself with how far along some Beatles/Green Day combos are. They might be my next full completion, but we'll have to see. Incidentally, RBN(3) E/MKeys might also be next, since I have, like, 10 keys songs left to do, more or less. So that's...GHAE, GHAM, GH3M?, maybe GH3H (well, stopping at about 65/70 or so, maaaaybe 67 if I can endure TTL and WTiE/NotB/KoC), TBRB MBass, maybe EBass, EGuitar, and GD EBass and MBass and RBN(3) EKeys and MKeys. So many potentials, but this'll likely take the most time. Them's the breaks, I guess.

Should I even make a 2nd YT channel for lefty stuff? Or just upload them all on the main channel? I'm not exactly against either option, since this YT channel would likely just be for GH/RB/Rhythm stuff and I'd definitely have a different channel for other things, but I'm undecided on if Lefty should be included there. Although, if I did make a Lefty channel it would likely just be a channel for Lefty only, so in the interest of not expanding too far I may just keep to my regular channel. We'll see.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: