ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero 3 Mod

View previous topic :: View next topic  
coolk98  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:44 pm    Post subject: Guitar Hero 3 Mod Reply with quote

Hey guys! First time here.

Here in Argentina we had a Guitar Hero's PS2 argentine rock mod. I'm trying to do an argentine rock GH3 but in Wii because currently I only have a Wii to play. So I need to rip those charts because I can't find them anywhere, it's like they're lost. I have the .iso, but I don't know how to rip the songs from it. Is there any way to rip songs from an iso? Thanks in advance!!!
plumato  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: Guitar Hero 3 Mod Reply with quote

coolk98 wrote:
Hey guys! First time here.

Here in Argentina we had a Guitar Hero's PS2 argentine rock mod. I'm trying to do an argentine rock GH3 but in Wii because currently I only have a Wii to play. So I need to rip those charts because I can't find them anywhere, it's like they're lost. I have the .iso, but I don't know how to rip the songs from it. Is there any way to rip songs from an iso? Thanks in advance!!!

You should be able to just extract the midi using ghtools. The midi would be the chart. You can use a program like Moonscraper to convert it to a chart file. You can find tutorials on YouTube.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Plumato PSN Name: Plumato
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: