Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Glitchgods Thread: GHFG5* Grind and Accomplishments
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
glitchgod1  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:15 pm    Post subject: GH2 Nearly Done Reply with quote

In the last 2 days i have been on and off grinding GH2, I started trying to FC BatM and got close (-3, missed in solo 1a and a run past solo 1 where I choked), I remembered the GHFG5* thing and started to grind for it since I wanted to do the career as i was fed up with doing the unlock all cheat.
Day 1 - I did tier 1-4 and 9 bonus songs
Day 2 - I did the rest and jordan. still got the rest of bonus to do.
Hardest song for me was Misirlou, took about 10 attempts, Jordan was 2nd hardest at 3 or 4 restarts, GH2 360 with the strum limit makes it so easy to miss.
Im probably gonna stream GH2 for the rest of bonus and maybe BatM either later today or tomorrow morning (Glitchgod0 on twitch)
jdsmitty3255  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: GH2 Nearly Done Reply with quote

glitchgod1 wrote:
In the last 2 days i have been on and off grinding GH2, I started trying to FC BatM and got close (-3, missed in solo 1a and a run past solo 1 where I choked), I remembered the GHFG5* thing and started to grind for it since I wanted to do the career as i was fed up with doing the unlock all cheat.
Hardest song for me was Misirlou, took about 10 attempts, Jordan was 2nd hardest at 3 or 4 restarts, GH2 360 with the strum limit makes it so easy to miss.
Im probably gonna stream GH2 for the rest of bonus and maybe BatM either later today or tomorrow morning (Glitchgod0 on twitch)

Misirlou is ridiculous to get 5* on Xbox, the rest of the game should be free now. Awesome job!
glitchgod1  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: GH2 Nearly Done Reply with quote

jdsmitty3255 wrote:
glitchgod1 wrote:

Misirlou is ridiculous to get 5* on Xbox, the rest of the game should be free now. Awesome job!

Six is throwing me against the wall, PB is 210k. The alternating triple strums along with the strum limit ruins any method I would use.
glitchgod1  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:48 am    Post subject: March recap Reply with quote

In March i decided to just start going for FC's, First target was TBRB.
Got a FGFC in about 3 days (still considering going for DLC). I started playing GH3 randomly for fun, liked Stricken and so I went for an FC, It took a while and was more consistent at the solo than anything else but I got the FC, during that that grind I got The Metal within 2 tries. I started to look for a new grind and found Impulse, it took a lot of labbing the breakdown's strumming but i got the FC. also got eruption 5 stars in there.

Whats Next?
Cult of Personality is my current grind, it fucking sucks. I played it once and got past the first 2 sections of the second solo, missing on the slow quads. Haven't got that far since.
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad to see people still grinding these games keep up the good work brother
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: