ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Free Bird

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero II (XBox 360) -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Free Bird Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would it be better to hold the first activation until bass's 1st chord part, and waste a phrase, or go 2-3, and not waste one, but get one less phrase during the chords, me and a friend are going for 1 mill (I'm lead), and we're stuck at 976k.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
CoolMotion  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:
me and a friend are going for 1 mill (I'm lead), and we're stuck at 976k.

Are you doing expert expert? you can do it hard medium (hard lead). Me and my friend didn't even need a path.
Beedlebub  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's plenty of discussion on the PS2 version of the SP path forums.

God damnit.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RudiganRex PSN Name: Beedlebub-
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoolMotion wrote:
Master-Tesuch wrote:
me and a friend are going for 1 mill (I'm lead), and we're stuck at 976k.

Are you doing expert expert? you can do it hard medium (hard lead). Me and my friend didn't even need a path.

Thanx, first try of Me=Expert, Friend=Hard, we got 1.055 mill w/ basically no path.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the possibly inaccurate Free Bird Co-Op Path, as pathed by ChrisThePirate.

If anyone I could play with (Graf, Kitsu, ravage, ect.) reads this, know that I'm serious about going for the co-op FC. I'm semi-consistent with C rhythm and incredibly consistent with the rest of rhythm and all of lead. I'm ready for this.
ravagetalon  

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
Here's the possibly inaccurate Free Bird Co-Op Path, as pathed by ChrisThePirate.

If anyone I could play with (Graf, Kitsu, ravage, ect.) reads this, know that I'm serious about going for the co-op FC. I'm semi-consistent with C rhythm and incredibly consistent with the rest of rhythm and all of lead. I'm ready for this.

If you try to FC it with me... forget the path... I will never try to path in coop...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:

/me starts practicing.

I think I sent it to you already, but there is a "co-optimal" path designed by Piso and Barbaloot from back in the day:

Free Bird Co-Optimal

Would that mean you want to take Rhythm? It's fine with me either way, because I am going to have to practice for either section accordingly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, first off, that link is totally broken. This is what you linked me to:

Don't look like no path to me.

Secondly, I'm cool with either one. If you'd want me to take lead, we could potentially FC it tomorrow. Rhythm on the other hand, it's as easy as lead outside of Solo C, but I doubt I hit that one in 20 times. (I was "semi-consistent" for about a day. )I'll start practicing it again, I guess, but It's damn hard. If you could get good at it, you'd take rhythm, no question.

EDIT: After studying the lead part of the co-op chart, I'd much rather take rhythm if I can learn to hit it. There's to much crap that would really mess with me (Particularly measures 154 and 238, since I tap them, so I can't afford to be caught off guard.), and since you can't practice the lead chart...
Graf  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
Okay, first off, that link is totally broken. This is what you linked me to:

Don't look like no path to me.

Secondly, I'm cool with either one. If you'd want me to take lead, we could potentially FC it tomorrow. Rhythm on the other hand, it's as easy as lead outside of Solo C, but I doubt I hit that one in 20 times. (I was "semi-consistent" for about a day. )I'll start practicing it again, I guess, but It's damn hard. If you could get good at it, you'd take rhythm, no question.

EDIT: After studying the lead part of the co-op chart, I'd much rather take rhythm if I can learn to hit it. There's to much crap that would really mess with me (Particularly measures 154 and 238, since I tap them, so I can't afford to be caught off guard.), and since you can't practice the lead chart...

Ugh, I'm sorry about the link.

This is the archive of paths Barbaloot and Piso made, and Free Bird can easily be found on the list.

THIS should link to the Free Bird path directly

I will practice when I get a chance....my Xbox is broken, and I need to get it fixed. I didn't get red-ringed, but the video doesn't work at all, and the audio does. I bought new AV cables, and it is the same problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero II (XBox 360) -> Expert All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: