ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Ziggy Stardust Ex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DemonHybrid  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Ziggy Stardust Ex Reply with quote

First post. Please tell me if I'm an idiot for posting this here, it would be appreciated.

My score for this is pretty good (around um, I'd say 98-99% notes hit?) but the one part that always gets me during this song is that last part...Y-R-G, over and over. Same with All of This Expert, I have about 99% until that part and I just screw it all up because of the last part. Maybe Frankenstien's solo as well... Does anyone have any tips for that? My problem being that I usually keep the higher fret held down, which negates the rest of the notes. Point me to another thread where this was discussed if it was. Thanks.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DemonHybrid23
Genga  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have the same problem. I suggest the best method would be practice

as I only use the 3 fingers i keep the 3 fingers over the first 3 notes and then move my hand down a fret after it to repeat.

maybe if youre any good with Pull Offs you may be able to sort something out
DemonHybrid  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genga wrote:
i have the same problem. I suggest the best method would be practice

as I only use the 3 fingers i keep the 3 fingers over the first 3 notes and then move my hand down a fret after it to repeat.

maybe if youre any good with Pull Offs you may be able to sort something out

Horrible at pulloffs. Cochise/K. Queen-esque notes are double-strummed.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DemonHybrid23
popemobile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use pulloff for those, and i get them almost every time, however most of the really great players don't use them, and i wouldn't recommend them either, as they are very hard to get good at. Try Double strumming and practice it
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I alternate strum them. To stay in rhythm in them. Watch the Yellow note everytime it comes. That's how I get through it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
Huwonk  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've NEVER hit that part in Ziggy Stardust. I only miss 2 parts in the entire song. The fast triplets in the solo, and the ending. =(

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always miss a few on that part. I am pretty good at Pulls-offs/hammer-ons. I guess its because ive been playing guitar for 5-6 years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: