ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
RuneScape
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 94, 95, 96  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KurtCobain  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to be obsessed with this game, but when I went on a quest and lost about 5 mil worth of items, I quit. That's when I discovered GHI
BenTheNoob  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had fully zammy, santa hat, green halloween mask, and i quit the day i bought an abyssal whip. Then WoW grabbed ahold of me with its cold, dead hands....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Runescape... Reply with quote

I used to play runescape:

Samiryeya1
combat:40 something
woodcutting:68

I got addicted to it in 6th grade because i was a pretty uncool indian boy who just moved into the area. I had an acount that i shared with my sister.
(...) and i got to lvl 32 before some asshole hacked me. I happened to get my neigbor into it.

Two years later, im in eight grade, and i started playing again on samiryeya1 and i got addicted to wcing (wood cutting) and this was mostly fuled by the fact that my neighbor, by now happened to be like lvl 90 and started his own pking clan with 30+ people. Runescape was how i spent my first allnighter. Im happy about that, but no alnighters can repay all the bullcrap rs has put me through. Countless nights playing this horrible graphic crap, made me lose my hobby of drawing comics(which i had been doing scince 4th grade), made me lose hold of my grade, and most importantly made me lose my dignity. My neighbor was the only inspiration i had, i lost it when:

He( "Pnit" lvl91) got permanantly muted for telling HIS OWN CLAN MEMBER the adress of the clan website(which i helped create). Aparently some noob reported him of outside advertizing. Pnit, aloyal member of the rs community for 2 and a half years had his account muted(meaning he can walk around but he cant talk/chat with other users) just like that.

This made me deppressed. Im still a loser at school, thanks to rs, but i have a friend who plays 2 hours a day(possibly more during the summer)and i watched as his life is slowly destroyed. He asked a girl out and she said no.Not too surprising considering how fat he is, but deep in my heart i know its because of rs. Please Please dont fall into the Jagex funded bullshit they call a game. Dont be like me! Dont waste your life on runescape!!!!

Who ever read my 10 paragraph speech i hope you get the message that rs is crap(also i should mention that they block out every curse word in every form if you type it in). I might be writing a book soon about the topic, but i just want to say that rs used to be kind of fun, but with all the shit updates and stuff, it no fun! By the way heres the link to that website:http://freewebs.com/rscripz/home.shtml

Now the new thing that destroys my life is gh2, but atleast its cool.

Damn that was a long post.

Last edited by samiryeya1 on Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
samiryeya1  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheedie101 wrote:
Ugh I have been playing on and off for about 4 years now.

I think I literally have about 20 accounts. I used to think about it when I was bored and go on and make a different kind of PKer. But this last time I finished myself off for good. I went on my main and dropped about 4mil in gold and about 1mil worth of noted items in a drop party.

I'll never play again even if I want to.

Runescape, in many ways, is like cigeretts....
cheedie101  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samiryeya1 wrote:
cheedie101 wrote:
Ugh I have been playing on and off for about 4 years now.

I think I literally have about 20 accounts. I used to think about it when I was bored and go on and make a different kind of PKer. But this last time I finished myself off for good. I went on my main and dropped about 4mil in gold and about 1mil worth of noted items in a drop party.

I'll never play again even if I want to.

Runescape, in many ways, is like cigeretts....

Yeah maybe if Runescape contributed to lung cancer, made your breath smell bad, and turned your teeth yellow. Never smoked a cigarette, never will.

Deimos wrote:
"~WeeDSk8r420's~Pot~Page~
Vendetta  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Runescape... Reply with quote

samiryeya1 wrote:
(Enter humungous post here)

Wow...most of your complaining is due to what you chose to do, not because of the game.

1.If you hated the game, the shitty graphics and everything, why did you keep playing?

2.Still a loser at school...know your limits, your own fault for letting the game take control of your life. You should know when to quit.

3.Your friend got dumped by a chick. Big deal, shit like that happens all the time. It was probably because he was fat, like you said. Most of my irl friends DO have girlfriends, and they play Runescape...it's not a big deal.
mnetlucas  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped playing last year... I was level 98 I think
RStah44  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice paragraphs samiryeya1 it was funny to read.
[X] Rank Top 500 in Expert
Leagues:
S5 B-league- 2nd Regular Season- Quarter Finalist in Playoffs
S6 OB-league- 15th Regular Season- Round 1 Finalist in Playoffs

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My user on runescape was 40757. had Full veracs armour and was level 97. maybe 98, dont remember. i quit about 2 months ago. my highest stat... hmmm... maybe cooking at 79. fishing was 78 and wc was 77
RStah44  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stayed with this game for the longest time. I still probably would be playing it if i didn't lose 10mil worth of items lol. I don't mind though gh2 is alot funner
[X] Rank Top 500 in Expert
Leagues:
S5 B-league- 2nd Regular Season- Quarter Finalist in Playoffs
S6 OB-league- 15th Regular Season- Round 1 Finalist in Playoffs
samiryeya1  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Peice of shit... Reply with quote

Quote:
Wow...most of your complaining is due to what you chose to do, not because of the game.

1.If you hated the game, the shitty graphics and everything, why did you keep playing?

2.Still a loser at school...know your limits, your own fault for letting the game take control of your life. You should know when to quit.

3.Your friend got dumped by a chick. Big deal, shit like that happens all the time. It was probably because he was fat, like you said. Most of my irl friends DO have girlfriends, and they play Runescape...it's not a big deal.

Quote:
Yeah maybe if Runescape contributed to lung cancer, made your breath smell bad, and turned your teeth yellow. Never smoked a cigarette, never will.

1.Okay, my whole story explains how got sucked in and had know choice, so I don't see what your trying to say in your first point.

2.Second, the moral of the story is telling you just that, so what are you telling me! I said at the end that it is fun at first but you shouldnt keep playing, hence I know my limits now. I didn't then.

3 and the other qoute. Runescape is like ciggerets or drugs. Think about it. Drugs are most common with people in the higest positions of life and people in lowest. Drugs are a way of geting out of it and people in a bad place in life need that to cope with whatever problems they have. Drugs are also a big part of the lives of people who are rich or powerful because taking them proves that they are important, wealthy, fit, hip, ect. enough to take them for recreation. People who work for a living and have a simple and comfterble lives who don't face too much hardship or greatness in their lives usualy don't have to resort to drugs or drinking. You could think that losers at school (me and my fat friend) are considered people in a bad position in school. We needed rs as a way to deal with the preassures that we have in every day life, initialy that is. But just like cocane or speed it all to quicly sucked us in. While you could think of boys with girlfriends( most of your "irl" friends who DO have girlfriends/ im guessing you mean: your non-seasemy street friends who have girlfriends)as people in a good positon in life,because they are in a good position in social life. While celeberties are rich and famous in real life, your friends are probaly popular in school. So while your friends are playing football or getting some from their "irl" friends,lol, they need a way to show that they have such good status. They do this with runescape, intialy that is. Before it sucks them in too. I guess if they can keep a girl friend while still playing rs, its okay, but they are in a good position so they don't have to deal with the kind of things that me and my fat friend(sorry, my fat friend and I) have to deal with.

So maybe i should correct my statement:
Samiryeya1
Quote:
In many ways runescape is alot like drugs and alcohol

And besides runescape did make my teeth yellow...
GallantPugly  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samiryeya1 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

1.Okay, my whole story explains how got sucked in and had know choice, so I don't see what your trying to say in your first point.

2.Second, the moral of the story is telling you just that, so what are you telling me! I said at the end that it is fun at first but you shouldnt keep playing, hence I know my limits now. I didn't then.

3 and the other qoute. Runescape is like ciggerets or drugs. Think about it. Drugs are most common with people in the higest positions of life and people in lowest. Drugs are a way of geting out of it and people in a bad place in life need that to cope with whatever problems they have. Drugs are also a big part of the lives of people who are rich or powerful because taking them proves that they are important, wealthy, fit, hip, ect. enough to take them for recreation. People who work for a living and have a simple and comfterble lives who don't face too much hardship or greatness in their lives usualy don't have to resort to drugs or drinking. You could think that losers at school (me and my fat friend) are considered people in a bad position in school. We needed rs as a way to deal with the preassures that we have in every day life, initialy that is. But just like cocane or speed it all to quicly sucked us in. While you could think of boys with girlfriends( most of your "irl" friends who DO have girlfriends/ im guessing you mean: your non-seasemy street friends who have girlfriends)as people in a good positon in life,because they are in a good position in social life. While celeberties are rich and famous in real life, your friends are probaly popular in school. So while your friends are playing football or getting some from their "irl" friends,lol, they need a way to show that they have such good status. They do this with runescape, intialy that is. Before it sucks them in too. I guess if they can keep a girl friend while still playing rs, its okay, but they are in a good position so they don't have to deal with the kind of things that me and my fat friend(sorry, my fat friend and I) have to deal with.

So maybe i should correct my statement:
Samiryeya1
Quote:
In many ways runescape is alot like drugs and alcohol

And besides runescape did make my teeth yellow...

First of all, a game does not magically change the color of your teeth...that was your fault, you can be addicted to a game and still take a minute to brush your teeth.

Ok, so you are "un-popular" at school, SO WHAT?!?! I know plenty of "uncool" kids that grew testes and talked to people, and are now, by no means, considered "un-cool". Fat, so what? Again, look at the "popular" people at your school, at LEAST one has to be overweight.

Also, admitting yourself as a loser is not exactly the healthiest thing to do.
Dreyvas  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread sucks.
joerod  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreyvas wrote:
This thread sucks.

I agree. It's turning very closely into a flame war.

Back on topic......uh.....

*leaves*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreyvas wrote:
This thread sucks.
HOW 2 MINE 4 FISH???????/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 94, 95, 96  Next
Page 3 of 96

Jump to: