ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH2-S5-PS2-Open B (OB) Thread - Week 6 Songs Up
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rude95841  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we're all doomed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
Thats some kick ass copy and paste job there wupun, lol. But may I also say, dont forget that socr and psx and Rabies are in this to. Thats the top 5 there, eeep.

[Edit], Frig I really cant type worth shit!!!
Woo, a mentioning!

Although, if I don't learn how to use Select at some point through this season, I'm not sure if I can nab a top 5 finish. Squeeze-festing is not in the favour of a tilter (regardless of how good my tilting may be).
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
McDog3  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NineInchNails wrote:
You're all going down :o

I wish it was that easy...

We'll see......

EDIT: i do too
wupun  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
sukergod wrote:
Thats some kick ass copy and paste job there wupun, lol. But may I also say, dont forget that socr and psx and Rabies are in this to. Thats the top 5 there, eeep.

Woo, a mentioning!

Although, if I don't learn how to use Select at some point through this season, I'm not sure if I can nab a top 5 finish. Squeeze-festing is not in the favour of a tilter (regardless of how good my tilting may be).

psx, you're 6th overall. Why are you not sure whether you can get a top 5 finish?

C'mon Trogdor! It's the only song i'm beating NIN on :'(
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger PSN Name: Wupun
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wupun wrote:
psx, you're 6th overall. Why are you not sure whether you can get a top 5 finish?

C'mon Trogdor! It's the only song i'm beating NIN on :'(
*huggles his John the Fisherman and Thunderhorse scores that are superior to NIN*

Of course, the downside for me is that NIN can EASILY jump up on both, unlike Trogdor

As for uncertainty for top 5 finish, well, we'll wait and see how everybody else goes with squeezing. That, combined with whammying to an extent, not my fortes (and it seems that my PS2 whammy has ended up worse than my 360 whammy, don't ask how that works...).

On the plus side, I do get to fix my Radium Eyes score

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
NineInchNails  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
wupun wrote:
rude95841 wrote:
i'm sure with the likes of Wupun and Elx in here we all toast anyways but it'll be fun, lol

Fixed

wupun is just pleased because he passed me on GH1 hard today and bumped me into 15th

I'll have to pass him up on expert >_>
wupun  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NineInchNails wrote:
wupun is just pleased because he passed me on GH1 hard today and bumped me into 15th

I'll have to pass him up on expert >_>

Yes I am pleased, 40 FC's isn't fucking easy. :P Had to slip that 40 FC's in. ^_^

If you wanna pass me on X, go for it. I'm not interested atm. :p
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger PSN Name: Wupun
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rude95841 wrote:
we're all doomed
Isn't that the cold, hard truth. I'm just hoping to make the playoffs, and even that is probably out of reach.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
socrstopr  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
sukergod wrote:

Woo, a mentioning!
i second that, <3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See Im probably gonna be last out of all you. I didn't notice that NiN and rabies and elx oh and wupun had all signed up for this league and everyone else I saw I was like well Im up for a challenge but now I don't have chance to make the playoffs. So Im sad but this will be fun see if I get better than last on any songs.

Sorry for those of you other really good people I left out of my little list of people Im sad are in this league
ponyboy86  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rude95841 wrote:
we're all doomed

Negativeness like this won't get us anywhere, you've got to push yourself to beat people in this league

I'm trying to keep my head held high in this league, and if I fail, I'll know i tried!

My Youtube Videos
GH2 360 Pro Face Off TF FTW!!! (still waiting)
ThatOneGuy  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering why I'm not on the roster. I signed up for the tournament today, so I don't know if I was in time or not. Please respond. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FotCRules
socrstopr  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThatOneGuy wrote:
Just wondering why I'm not on the roster. I signed up for the tournament today, so I don't know if I was in time or not. Please respond. Thanks.
they haven't processed you yet, that's all. at least that's what i gathered from the signup thread

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, OK. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FotCRules
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently some good news is afoot! I've learned how to use the select button thanks to Trippin' on a long-ass-name (not like you're gonna tilt on that song >_>) and Radium Eyes. Yay me!

*kicks his SG for it's sucky whammying*

Seriously, knowing that my xplorer is whammying better than my SG at this point in time is quite depressing...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 2 of 28

Jump to: