ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Because, It's Midnite
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks The 80s -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singertoad wrote:
BA142 wrote:
Master-Tesuch wrote:
Anytips on activating at the beginning of the solo? I have to be in tapping position, so do I tilt, or just activate right after the fourth SP and moving my hand up? How many points will that cost me?

i've always just sort of anti squeezed the last note of the phrase before the solo so i can get into tapping position quicker (if that makes sense)

or you could elbow strum the last few notes of the phrase

And tilt? Isn't that, like, a squeezing sin? I'll check it out, thanks, both of you.

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
AdamHero  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've hit the solo squeeze tilting plenty of times (never fced that run though :P)

I would say get used to a quick tilt while your hands are already up at the buttons. I don't know if this works for everyone because I've always tilted and i consider myself very accurate with it.

if worse comes to worse lrn21handsoloa.

if you activate right after the sp you only lose 100-200 though so don't worry.

4th ever DWDTG FC on November 27, 2010.
[2:32:10 PM] Alex (MoosieHD): Honestly spamming adds difficulty
[2:32:10 PM] Alex (MoosieHD): Methods are way easier
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AdamHero wrote:
I've hit the solo squeeze tilting plenty of times (never fced that run though :P)

I would say get used to a quick tilt while your hands are already up at the buttons. I don't know if this works for everyone because I've always tilted and i consider myself very accurate with it.

Thanks for the expert advice! Though since losing 100-200 would be, like, a all time high for a ranking of mine on a song, I think I'll take the easier activation, considering me "lrning21handsola" will happen as soon as I lrn21handKimKardashian. Oh wait, I can already do that, nevermind.

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
AdamHero  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:
AdamHero wrote:

Thanks for the expert advice! Though since losing 100-200 would be, like, a all time high for a ranking of mine on a song, I think I'll take the easier activation, considering me "lrning21handsola" will happen as soon as I lrn21handKimKardashian. Oh wait, I can already do that, nevermind.

Of course you would be missing the solo squeeze for another 200 but JLC's because it's midnight FC was 1995xx and he activated right after the sp so you should be ok!

4th ever DWDTG FC on November 27, 2010.
[2:32:10 PM] Alex (MoosieHD): Honestly spamming adds difficulty
[2:32:10 PM] Alex (MoosieHD): Methods are way easier
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, thanks a ton! I salute your sexiness.

LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being the slow idiot that I am, I just saw that SP 'path' video...ow, my sides...

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks The 80s -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: