ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Halo 2
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Halo 2 Reply with quote

Sort of branching off of the RvB topic, who here is an avid Halo 2 player? I assume you play either LAN or on Live if you play consistently. I don't have a Live account (too lazy) but my friend does and I used to play...well, lets just say it was my old GH. Who else plays?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XBL player here. Lan is too confusing for me . But I play with my friends from time to time. It used to be digital crack for me (GH1 is now)!

I am deadly with the Battle Rifle and Carbine .

EDIT: My tag is Ensiferous3 , just got it changed recently. If I ever sign on again, I'll add you Zillatron.

Last edited by Ensiferous3 on Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before I played Live, every Friday I would go to my local comic store during Friday Night Magic, and about 12-14 of us would spend 4-5 hours playing Halo 2, just joking around and having fun. I would have to say, with the right LAN setup, it is a much more enjoyable experience than Live. Though if you are looking for some serious gaming, then obviously Live.

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armageddon wrote:
Before I played Live, every Friday I would go to my local comic store during Friday Night Magic, and about 12-14 of us would spend 4-5 hours playing Halo 2, just joking around and having fun. I would have to say, with the right LAN setup, it is a much more enjoyable experience than Live. Though if you are looking for some serious gaming, then obviously Live.

Oh yeah, nothing like trash talking your friends right next to you ^_^

That's why I prefer LAN parties for comps...

My gf is into Halo 2 on Live, and when she flies down on the 7th of November, I'm getting an xbox and HL2 and Live just for her so she can play that and I can sneak in some GH2 ;)
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel wrote:
Armageddon wrote:

My gf is into Halo 2 on Live, and when she flies down on the 7th of November, I'm getting an xbox and HL2 and Live just for her so she can play that and I can sneak in some GH2 ;)

......You lucky, LUCKY bastard .

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armageddon wrote:
Squirrel wrote:
Armageddon wrote:

......You lucky, LUCKY bastard .

Just wait till you see how she looks.

And she's awesome at the game as well. Even though I try to convince her HL2 isn't a real FPS, CS:S is... but she won't listen, lmao.

http://www.myspace.com/shiny_delusion

She has changed her looks a bit... she looks much better on my phone.

Oh, she plays Guitar Hero, she's on easy, but that's better than nothing...

Last edited by Squirrel on Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:05 am; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Hoyoooo
Zillatron  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i play halo 2 online

Gamertag:Zeppelin28
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ActAppalled16
Fugumss  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel wrote:

And she's awesome at the game as well. Even though I try to convince her HL2 isn't a real FPS, CS:S is... but she won't listen, lmao.

CounterStrike is lame. I much much prefer any Unreal Tournament.
Quake 3 arena is still my favorite online FPS of ALL time!!!

I play halo 2 very avidly though. If i'm not at school, working, or with my g/f, i'm playing halo 2 or GH. Oh yah, i like to smoke a little too.
career score 13mil (12.3mil)
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to be a Halo 2 machine...I was one of the kids who would look through and try to find all the hidden stuff in the game (i.e: Skulls, Scarab Gun (Which freakin kicks ass), evading deathtraps), so it was pretty fun. I was more into Live than LAN, but that was mainly because it was more fun to beat down some people in the beginning stages of the game...you know, before it got gay to play online.

I'm gonna make a stand and say that a 16-player game of Zombie kicks (or at least kicked. I haven't played in a long while) some major ass. I got an "UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!" from one of those games and it really moved up my rankings a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel: I can't get a good look, but I'll take your word for it. Besides, it's a girl, playing videogames! That's the two best qualities in one!

Zillatron: I think I've played against you before, my friend's GT is Zuban, but I had another friend with the GT imacowmoomoo.

HylianHero: Zombies did kick major ass (if everyone cooperated). Sadly I only played it a couple of times where it was worthwhile, and even then it was a majority, not all 16 people.

Ahhhhhh, those were the days. Is anyone planning on getting addicted again for Halo 3? I can't see myself juggling GH2 and H3, but the nostalgia is getting to me.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

played halo 2 online off and on since it came out. CrackerRiley is my gamertag. love to play with the battle rifle, absolutely hate the carbine. i dont know why i suck with it so much. used to play LAN with about 10-15 of my buddies before we all went off to college. i think ive had about 3-4 different gamertags and it sucks starting at level 1 over and over again. and yes it used to be what GH is for me now

edit: yes i will be addicted once again for halo 3. dont kill me anyone, but i will def. play H3 over GH2!
afirocks27  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to play it online on my friends account but omg i hate all the whiny kids her are constantly accusing you of cheating or hacking if you are beating them. Everytime i pwned someone they would cuss and scream and it just really pissed me off.
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrackerRiley, I also exclusively use the BR. I use it simply because of the 3-shot, much better than the carbine's thin laser. To afi, it is pretty annoying when they whine alot, but when you go up in rank enough it goes down enough to make it enjoyable. Besides, the 5-star moments totally blur out the bad ones.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zillatron: I think I've played against you before, my friend's GT is Zuban, but I had another friend with the GT imacowmoomoo.

hmmm dont remember but Zuban does sound familiar
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ActAppalled16
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armageddon wrote:
HylianHero: Zombies did kick major ass (if everyone cooperated). Sadly I only played it a couple of times where it was worthwhile, and even then it was a majority, not all 16 people.

Hm. Every game I played all 16 people joined in...it was just a matter of finding a good XBL party and stickin with them for hours and hours at a time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: