ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Final Fantasy 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DevilMayAsian wrote:
Well, I have a problem with Enix....though, X2 was a concept when it was still Square, so to be fair, I have a problem with Square. Where did they go wrong? -_-

QFT. I hate X-2.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did get FFX2 btw (£13), I'm 17 hours in, kinda bored of it now though, I wanna see somewhere new! I've missed a shit load of dress-spheres aswell I think =(
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SThorpe wrote:
I did get FFX2 btw (£13), I'm 17 hours in, kinda bored of it now though, I wanna see somewhere new! I've missed a shit load of dress-spheres aswell I think =(

I need to go back and make some ground in X2...

Did you get Lady Luck ST?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope, I havent bothered doing any side quests (which I assume is where you get that) apart from the Yojimbo fight (because Yojimbo totally pwns the other Aeons) and the Cactuar hunting thing (still doing that actually)

What does it do?
tommy2000  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In every chapter you should visit every area to make sure you get "Episode Complete!" in Chapter 5 otherwise you can't get the Mascot Dressphere, which is the best normal dressphere in the game, apart from the 3 special ones.
NetStormer  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady Luck DS you get by winning the coin game in Luca (Ch. 3 is it?)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have all the DS's except Mascot. It's a real bitch.
Never play FFX2 anymore cos it's not as good as FFX.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger PSN Name: Wupun
surferchicaxboyz  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love FFX to death. I can even play To Zanarkand on the piano. Granted that's not exactly a very challenging piece but don't judge me.

I used to write fan fiction about Auron in middle school... haha. I had a pretty sizable readership of Auron fangirls. Kind of interesting? Pathetic?

I was just about through with FFX-2 (which I thought was retarded but at least passably entertaining) when I started GH2. So much for that!
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

surferchicaxboyz wrote:
I love FFX to death. I can even play To Zanarkand on the piano. Granted that's not exactly a very challenging piece but don't judge me.

I used to write fan fiction about Auron in middle school... haha. I had a pretty sizable readership of Auron fangirls. Kind of interesting? Pathetic?

I was just about through with FFX-2 (which I thought was retarded but at least passably entertaining) when I started GH2. So much for that!

I wish I knew 1 girl that liked videogames around here, but apparently everywhere else but here has groups of girls that not only play videogames, but read fan fiction about Auron! Man, I hate this town...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, 200+ hours on FFX was a long time for me. Everyone has 99,999 HP, 999 MP with one MP cost and magic booster, 255 of all stats, and luck at about 130, giving me a 100% critical hit rate. I completed all the side quests and plan on going through it all again sometime later in life. Fantastic game! The only thing that bugs me is that I missed a couple of the damn Ronso's overdrive attacks. Now I can't go back and get them all because some of those abilites comes from bosses. I have never heard of the 99 warp sphere thing, so if someone could explain it to me, that would be great.

And X-2 was a good game, too. I never tried to get 100% because I lost my patience when I kept missing something, this being forced to start over. But it definitely doesn't match FFX in any way.
CliffEmAll  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow I had almost 300 hours clocked on FF X >.< Sad but meh. Didn't help that catching all those bloody monsters for the arena (I hate Tonberrys so damn much >_>) took so long, but in the end I did everything so I was pretty happy, I don't have any reason to go back to it anytime soon though...
SilverSwift  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFX was a good game, though it gets knocked a little...mainly 'cos of Tidus. >_>

I clocked up 130 hours-ish on it, having redone the sphere grid (using clear spheres followed by stat spheres) and getting to the point where I could start fighting the Dark Aeons. Then I erased my save, and the dream was over. It was good fun whilst it lasted, though...

'Save some for Kimahri!'

emptyset wrote:
I should ban you all and never look back.
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, does anybody else here have the PAL/International version (ie not the NA release)? If not, you're all missing out on a real challenge in the game. In it, they added Dark Aeons to the game. All of them (except arguably Dark Valefor or whatever that first aeon was called) make the final monster in the monster arena look like a wimp. Max stats (with base luck) and 5-figure HP is all well and good but for the most part these dark aeons can kill you in a single hit more often than not. That, and their overdrives actually mean instant death regardless of whether you've cast auto-life or not. Joy and whatnot.

Not sure which was tougher though: Dark Bahamut, fighting Dark Yojimbo 5 times in succession, or The Dark Magus Sisters (altogether, you could face them individually as well but that's no fun). Beat all the dark aeons, and you unlock a final optional boss with 12 million HP. Took an hour and half to beat, but managed to do so without anybody being KOed.

Anywho, got about 273 hours on one file which went towards getting everything in the game (and is still in the process of doing so, 2 more characters need Ribbon (an ability in the PAL/Int. version which prevents all status ailments, needs 99 Dark Matter(!) to create) on their armour and then it's off to max out all the aeons' stats and then collect 99 of every item). On a second file, there's about 150 hours logged on it purely for blitzball. Goodness knows I loved blitzball.

Needless to say, I do enjoy FFX very muchly.
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Masasume07  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HylianHero wrote:
SThorpe wrote:

I need to go back and make some ground in X2...

Did you get Lady Luck ST?

i did but i forget how i got it lol

i've beaten FFX2 twice already and i still dont have 100% =[
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: