ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Alundra

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JHetfield0816  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Alundra Reply with quote

Did anyone find this game as irritating as I did...and also very depressing? I love stories about everyone coming down with some disease and dying...don't you?

I actually got to right before the final boss on this game, and then quit. I just couldn't take it anymore.

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." - Arnold
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't play the first Alundra, but did you by any chance play Alundra 2? I loved that game! Are you going to go back and finally beat it? Or is it just that depressing?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are officially the first person to like Alundra 2.

Alundra is awesome. The puzzles are frustrating but very clever. The enemies are tough too, and although the game does have a depressing story, the Working Designs translation is, as usual, hilarious.

Alundra 2 is probably, graphically, the ugliest game I've ever played. I got both it and Alundra off eBay for $12 and after seeing the disgusting palette of green, yellow and red that this game considers a "hill" I turned it off and never played it again.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MLafer wrote:
You are officially the first person to like Alundra 2.

Alundra is awesome. The puzzles are frustrating but very clever. The enemies are tough too, and although the game does have a depressing story, the Working Designs translation is, as usual, hilarious.

Alundra 2 is probably, graphically, the ugliest game I've ever played. I got both it and Alundra off eBay for $12 and after seeing the disgusting palette of green, yellow and red that this game considers a "hill" I turned it off and never played it again.

Haha, you're almost right. When I was in 4th grade or so, my friend let me borrow it because he said it was such an awesome game, and I enjoyed every second of it. Don't forget, when you are a kid, it doesn't matter how crappy the story or graphics were, you just played it for some weird reason that no one can exlain.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original Alundra is one of my favorite games ever. I like games with puzzles.

Lufia 2 is my all time favorite though.
omegarich  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought alundra 2 because I enjoyed the original so much. i was very disappointed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: