SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH360, play custom GH2 songs on the xbox 360! Updated 22/4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
razinar  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Freezing Reply with quote

Guys...i need your help.
I made a copy of my gh2 custom and it's amazing, thanks to score hero for that.

However i have a "little" problem...some of the songs (valley of the damned,my favourite song,included) are bugged: i can hear the prewiew in the tracklist, but when i select it, it freeze in the loading screen and i must shut down my xbox...someone can help me??? i must fix this bug because my favourites songs are bugged XD

P.s sorry for my bad english but i hope you can understand and help me
koolook  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that is what I'm asking. Is there a way to keep the cheat enabled all the time instead of entering it each time you turn the game on. Thanks
WitWolfy  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only tip i can give bro is to inject you favorite songs in to bigger song try using the longest songs in the game for your songs that crash that will sort your problem

[QUOTE=FiveStarRich;718189]I want Dirt 3 inside me so bad![/QUOTE]
Gorby  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Freezing Reply with quote

razinar wrote:
Guys...i need your help.
I made a copy of my gh2 custom and it's amazing, thanks to score hero for that.

However i have a "little" problem...some of the songs (valley of the damned,my favourite song,included) are bugged: i can hear the prewiew in the tracklist, but when i select it, it freeze in the loading screen and i must shut down my xbox...someone can help me??? i must fix this bug because my favourites songs are bugged XD

P.s sorry for my bad english but i hope you can understand and help me

I've been away for some time but now I've got time to try to answer some questions...

Songs freezing at loading screen can depend on several things.

First, make sure the song (.ogg) has the correct number of channels (too few channels WILL make it hang), if unsure make it have 6 channels. It's OK to have empty channels (say 4 with sound and 2 containing no sound at all), they just have to be there.

Second, your .mid must have at least one note for the difficulty you are trying to load. Best thing you can do is to open the mid in GHEX or Feedback and verify there are one or more notes for all the song difficulties (this way you don't have to worry about it).

Third, try replacing another original song. Now and then I encounter similar problems and they go away by switching to another song in the song list.

Last, if all above doesn't help you can always try using the same .ogg file but choose a mid for a completely different song and see if the song loads. Also do the opposite, using the same .mid but a different .ogg and check if it loads. This will give you hints on what file is broken/faulty.
butters789  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, i know you guys have prolly been asked this already, but google isnt being helpful, and i cant find any software to create a backup of my game, can somebody point me in the right direction please?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does this work on GH2A
GuardianDemon  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WitWolfy wrote:
Teancum wrote:
g00dzy wrote:
I have flashed Firmware (iXtreme 1.4) and go on live everyday using games not from my region and i haven't ever had a problem
Don't say u get banned from live for having a firmware mod if you don't know for a fact!

Yeah, because 30,000 plus bans in one weekend aren't a warning sign or anything. Just because you haven't been banned yet doesn't mean you won't.

Dude where do you get your stats. If 30 000 people get banned a week then MS losses half of they're income. MS randomly goes and does a Pirate sweep like 5 times a year minimum facts. they dont do it weekly. I cant see the logic in that.. Well when i first went on to Xbox live i played for a while and got disconnected where the server told me someone else is in my account ... thats probably when they do the first check anyways

sorry wolfy , but since MXE got released , there are no more ''ban waves'' . they just ban you the instant that they see you tih custom firmware. microsoft dont care , becauselook at it this way , for every one custom xbox out there there is like 100 or so more u-modded xbox'2.

snake345 wrote:
does this work on GH2A

you mean GH aerosmythe ?? no . it doesnt.
WitWolfy  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuardianDemon wrote:
WitWolfy wrote:
Teancum wrote:
g00dzy wrote:
I have flashed Firmware (iXtreme 1.4) and go on live everyday using games not from my region and i haven't ever had a problem
Don't say u get banned from live for having a firmware mod if you don't know for a fact!

Yeah, because 30,000 plus bans in one weekend aren't a warning sign or anything. Just because you haven't been banned yet doesn't mean you won't.

Dude where do you get your stats. If 30 000 people get banned a week then MS losses half of they're income. MS randomly goes and does a Pirate sweep like 5 times a year minimum facts. they dont do it weekly. I cant see the logic in that.. Well when i first went on to Xbox live i played for a while and got disconnected where the server told me someone else is in my account ... thats probably when they do the first check anyways

sorry wolfy , but since MXE got released , there are no more ''ban waves'' . they just ban you the instant that they see you tih custom firmware. microsoft dont care , becauselook at it this way , for every one custom xbox out there there is like 100 or so more u-modded xbox'2.

snake345 wrote:
does this work on GH2A

I seriously dissagree with you. Where do you get your info??? there will always be banning. Everybody here with a flashed xbox will get banned its just a matter of time. I remember when i just signed up with xbox live they logged me off for about 30 min with a error "somebody is moderating my account" so either they check you out when you first sign up or put you on "listed for banning" first gather like 10 000 other users and make one big bang. To show people they hate pirating or even back up of original copies. It states in the code of conduct that flashed consoles are a instant ban.

[QUOTE=FiveStarRich;718189]I want Dirt 3 inside me so bad![/QUOTE]
snake345  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WitWolfy wrote:
GuardianDemon wrote:
WitWolfy wrote:
Teancum wrote:
g00dzy wrote:

snake345 wrote:
does this work on GH2A

I seriously dissagree with you. Where do you get your info??? there will always be banning. Everybody here with a flashed xbox will get banned its just a matter of time. I remember when i just signed up with xbox live they logged me off for about 30 min with a error "somebody is moderating my account" so either they check you out when you first sign up or put you on "listed for banning" first gather like 10 000 other users and make one big bang. To show people they hate pirating or even back up of original copies. It states in the code of conduct that flashed consoles are a instant ban.

yh bt iv had my xbox modified an iv had xbox live for nrly a yr an im nt banned
GodRockr  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snake345 wrote:
WitWolfy wrote:
GuardianDemon wrote:
WitWolfy wrote:
Teancum wrote:
g00dzy wrote:

snake345 wrote:
does this work on GH2A

yh bt iv had my xbox modified an iv had xbox live for nrly a yr an im nt banned

I'm on dialup. They can ban my ass if they want to I don't give a shit lol
darkbydesign  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Adding channels? Reply with quote

Hi there, I'm a super noob at all this but insanely interested also...
I'm trying to add some custom tracks to GH2 using GH360 but I'm getting this error > Verifying files before injection into Surrender ---
'03._Sulfur.mid' < 'Surrender.mid', sizecheck passed.
Warning: '03-sulfer-qtxmp3.ogg' > 'Surrender.mogg', sizecheck failed!
Warning: '03-sulfer-qtxmp3.ogg' has 2 channels, original has 5, channelcheck failed!

How would I go about adding more channels to my oggs?

Thanks in advance.

DbD
GuardianDemon  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Adding channels? Reply with quote

darkbydesign wrote:
Hi there, I'm a super noob at all this but insanely interested also...
I'm trying to add some custom tracks to GH2 using GH360 but I'm getting this error > Verifying files before injection into Surrender ---
'03._Sulfur.mid' < 'Surrender.mid', sizecheck passed.
Warning: '03-sulfer-qtxmp3.ogg' > 'Surrender.mogg', sizecheck failed!
Warning: '03-sulfer-qtxmp3.ogg' has 2 channels, original has 5, channelcheck failed!

How would I go about adding more channels to my oggs?

Thanks in advance.

DbD

First of all , Welcome to ScoreHero.
And sure we will Help.

The size check means that you need to place the song into a slot that is larger than the song your trying to place it in.

Example : Fury of the storm in place of Surrender.
That wont work.
But Fury of the Storm in place of Freebird.
That will work.
Just use the suggestion button.

And about the Channel Check.
You dont have enough channels to replace the song.
Make your song with audio in channels 1+2 , and add silence in Channels 3 through 6.

That way you have 6 channels.

Then inject.

Hope that helps.

Edit :
WOOPS !!!! Just saw that you were asking how to add more channels to an OGG file.

For that , you need audacity.
I think that there is a guide on using it somewhere around here , ill have a look and if there is'nt one , ill make a guide.
darkbydesign  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks a lot buddy, I figured out the channel thingby reading the whole 1st page...sorry should have done that first!

HOWEVER, I got caught on sizecheck and was just about to ask about that...so thanks again! haha

I'm loving this whole concept, I'm a relatively successful hard dance producer/dj and the idea of putting custom songs into an xbox game fucking RULES me haha

DbD
GuardianDemon  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkbydesign wrote:
thanks a lot buddy, I figured out the channel thingby reading the whole 1st page...sorry should have done that first!

HOWEVER, I got caught on sizecheck and was just about to ask about that...so thanks again! haha

I'm loving this whole concept, I'm a relatively successful hard dance producer/dj and the idea of putting custom songs into an xbox game fucking RULES me haha

DbD

Haha cool , glad its working out for ya , Just be sure you dont go onto LIVE with a custom disc !!!!
COGHwilliam  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will i get banned for playing customs on GH2 if i have xbox live ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: COGHwilliam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 45 of 48

Jump to: