ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tennessee get together (In _________) on.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since he knew that I showed interest, he told me to call him at around 5pm so we can register over the phone. I guess they normally don't do this, but from what I can figure, if we register with him, we'll be the first to play out of how many other bands. We'll need individual names and a band name to register. We'll pay at the front, I reckon.

Proud I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Devil May Asian PSN Name: DevilMayAsian
Amanwithapencil  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: Lolwut? Nevermind. All I'm saying is I'm ready to kick some Cookeville butt.

Last edited by Amanwithapencil on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, we're registered and ready for Sunday. We'll need to be there before 1pm to be ready to play. Not sure how many bands are playing, but as far as I know, you two and I are ready.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Devil May Asian PSN Name: DevilMayAsian
Amanwithapencil  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that means I am going to have to get up pretty early to drive there from Hendersonville, and I'm not exactly sure where it is. Any way I could meet up w/ one of you guys for a ride?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DevilMayAsian wrote:
Yeah, we're registered and ready for Sunday. We'll need to be there before 1pm to be ready to play. Not sure how many bands are playing, but as far as I know, you two and I are ready.

Which two?
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: z1Linko PSN Name: z1Linko
DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

z1Linko wrote:
DevilMayAsian wrote:

Which two?

If you're able to make it, that'd be great! I know Scott is trying to find other people to make it, but if you're on board and Scott is unable to find a 4th person, a full band can only make things better.

Brian, we can meet up at my place if you'd like and we can head out together. I know you and Scott drove together in the last tourney, so if it's going to be a hassle for Scott to drive you, we could carpool. If you need a ride from me, I'll pm you my address and create a schedule.

z1Linko  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I'll definitely be able to make it. Do I still need to be pre-registered? Also, what's the band name and who's doing what instrument?
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: z1Linko PSN Name: z1Linko
Amanwithapencil  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DevilMayAsian wrote:
z1Linko wrote:
DevilMayAsian wrote:

Which two?

If you're able to make it, that'd be great! I know Scott is trying to find other people to make it, but if you're on board and Scott is unable to find a 4th person, a full band can only make things better.

Brian, we can meet up at my place if you'd like and we can head out together. I know you and Scott drove together in the last tourney, so if it's going to be a hassle for Scott to drive you, we could carpool. If you need a ride from me, I'll pm you my address and create a schedule.

Yeah, that would be good. You live in Nashville, right?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linko, check your inbox.

Brain, I'm in Nashville, around the outskirts of the downtown area. I'll pm you my address in a little bit.

Amanwithapencil  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who's doing guitar/bass? I know Scott said he was a little uncomfortable with guitar since he wasn't familiar with the chart. Link, what's your score on this song?

Also, I checked the Wilson Co. Fair webpage and it's a $7 entry fee. So apparently we'll have to pay that ontop of the $20 band fee. It did say you could get $2 off with a church flyer from the weekend of Aug. 21. Thought I'd share.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got 349k
sscotth  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by sscotth on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:32 am; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: XxTrEmExScotTxX
sscotth  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by sscotth on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:32 am; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: XxTrEmExScotTxX
sscotth  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by sscotth on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
z1Linko  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No starpower/hyperspeed/warmup:

1. 247,144
2. 292,591
3. 321,190 (My best run so far 97%, I probably would've gotten 400k with star power)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next
Page 76 of 79

Jump to: