ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S6 - XBOX - Hard Playoffs Thread - Congrats Jedi/SE42/Diablo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figures, the one week I don't have to play any songs is when one of my favorite songs is being played . KttC was actually one of my earlier FCs because I played it all the time, but haven't played it since what's-his-name there made all those star paths with that software he has. Good luck to everyone.

Last edited by Brockbfball1563 on Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vVv Brock
b08smith  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty stoked to be in the playoffs, not sure how long I'll last but should be fun.

Best get practicing, never played KttC before

lilkoz  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diablocon wrote:
TarLaPaN wrote:
gj on pulling out for 1st diablo, you were 139 points behind 1st. Higgatron had to have not submitted anything pretty much. u must have had some impressive scores.

Thanks. I did FC SATD, and I was happy with my other scores, but even then, I was only expecting to climb to 4th or 3rd. I guess I must have had a cleansweep and came first on all four songs. Hopefully elx will post the actual scores soon, I want to see how all this happened.

And if you're wondering, my scores were 178984 on SATD, 220341 on Collide, 178696 on Arterial Black and 257131 on Laidto Rest, just in case elx doesn't post the scores.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you didn't come in 1st for all the songs. My SatD score was higher. I won't post the score because I'm not sure if it's okay to. If you want it you can PM me. I just don't want to do the wrong thing and make elx mad. You understand.
mrkuo  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilkoz wrote:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you didn't come in 1st for all the songs. My SatD score was higher. I won't post the score because I'm not sure if it's okay to. If you want it you can PM me. I just don't want to do the wrong thing and make elx mad. You understand.

Posting scores is fine. Under the FAQ it says to hold your songs until the deadline, which was over 18 hours ago.

Location: Westhampton, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, U.S.A. Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilkoz wrote:
diablocon wrote:
TarLaPaN wrote:
gj on pulling out for 1st diablo, you were 139 points behind 1st. Higgatron had to have not submitted anything pretty much. u must have had some impressive scores.

Thanks. I did FC SATD, and I was happy with my other scores, but even then, I was only expecting to climb to 4th or 3rd. I guess I must have had a cleansweep and came first on all four songs. Hopefully elx will post the actual scores soon, I want to see how all this happened.

And if you're wondering, my scores were 178984 on SATD, 220341 on Collide, 178696 on Arterial Black and 257131 on Laidto Rest, just in case elx doesn't post the scores.

Sorry to burst your bubble also, but My Laid to Rest score was higher by about 3k, that was the only score I was proud of, because I only ran through each song twice, and for that song it was a 90K increase of my previous best score
I agree with TarLaPan, Higgatron must've not submitted anything....
higgatron  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diablocon wrote:
TarLaPaN wrote:

def beat my scores on all songs. i only went through twice since i knew i made the playoffs and had to start studying for a test haha. BUT don't get excited. the test is monday and then i have a full week before another study session so get ready bitches

congrats to all! sucks can't play kicked to the curb. love that shit.

TarLaPaN  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would be better if we didnt post scores here, seeing as that would ruin the suspense, but since we already know our playoff spots it wouldnt matter that much.
As far as your straight 1sts, i got a higher score on 2 of those songs
Overcome TtFaF [x...jk]
5* Hard [KoC]
100 PFO Wins [68 so far]
overlordandm  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats to everyone who made it to the playoffs. i hope you guys make it close/ good to watch
Boomsars  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went looking for my competitor in the ranks, and I couldn't find him, I I just compared users.

Seriously, what a Catch-22 though. Even if I win this round, I have to out-squeeze psx? Lames. I've done that on let me count, oh yeah, Zero songs. D:

Good luck, drummerdude.

Edit: ARE results going to be posted?

Location: Westhampton, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, U.S.A. Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boomsars wrote:
I went looking for my competitor in the ranks, and I couldn't find him, I I just compared users.

Seriously, what a Catch-22 though. Even if I win this round, I have to out-squeeze psx? Lames. I've done that on let me count, oh yeah, Zero songs. D:

Good luck, drummerdude.

Edit: ARE results going to be posted?

Lol, thats intensly close, and I hope results are posted, speaking of which I guess Higgatron did post results, he was just lazy like me and only did 2 run throughs, except he wasn't worried at all about making it in the play-offs, however, this is going directly to you Higgatron, If I beat TarLaPan, I hope to battle you in the Semi's, unless you lose your quarters
Boomsars  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm done. And I take back what I said about psx. I have 9 points over him in COWS and 12 in Strutter.

Winning: 2 songs by 21 points (11 pts/song)
Losing: 72 songs by 1,773,254 points (24,629 pts/song)

That's right. I'm awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't even find the guy who I'm competing against this round on scorehero..
oh well
mystery is fine!
jabhwakins  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats everyone that made it in and good luck.

higgatron  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M002 wrote:

Lol, thats intensly close, and I hope results are posted, speaking of which I guess Higgatron did post results, he was just lazy like me and only did 2 run throughs, except he wasn't worried at all about making it in the play-offs, however, this is going directly to you Higgatron, If I beat TarLaPan, I hope to battle you in the Semi's, unless you lose your quarters

i don't have any studying to do for a few days so i should be back on point. and that's exactly what i did, just got good enough scores for a first rd bye h0lla - although i only beat out tarla by -1pt.

.:crosses fingers for beast and the harlot or light that blinds:.

after this league i offically retire my gh2 and wait for gh3. see you in S1 xbox hard gh3 league suckas!

M002  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

higgatron wrote:
M002 wrote:

i don't have any studying to do for a few days so i should be back on point. and that's exactly what i did, just got good enough scores for a first rd bye h0lla - although i only beat out tarla by -1pt.

.:crosses fingers for beast and the harlot or light that blinds:.

after this league i offically retire my gh2 and wait for gh3. see you in S1 xbox hard gh3 league suckas!

I'm hoping for a Jessica, Beast and the Harlot, possibly a madhouse, and definetly a Fall of Pangea or Free Bird
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: