ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Stellar
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Stellar Reply with quote

Note Chart | Mirror

New Chart

Last edited by JCirri on Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
Disgustipated  

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When is the best times to activate star power? I've already gotten 100% but can't see a significant increase in my score.
Cliff  

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically, I do it almost whenever I can. You want to do it in the main strings of notes (G R Y B BO B BY Y B G or GY- GY- G G B B R B O) to get the most points, and play through it w/o SP once so you know you're not skipping star notes with your SP.
websurfertai  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't seem to squeeze the last couple thousand out of this song, high score is like 188k or something.

I noticed that there is an SP that gets skipped in the second chorus, is there any way to use it? I tried to use it, but it went over the next SPs.

If anyone has a chart, it'd help me tremendously, thanks.
thekovinc  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

websurfertai wrote:
I can't seem to squeeze the last couple thousand out of this song, high score is like 188k or something.

I noticed that there is an SP that gets skipped in the second chorus, is there any way to use it? I tried to use it, but it went over the next SPs.

If anyone has a chart, it'd help me tremendously, thanks.

I skip over one in the second VERSE, not the second chorus. Maybe that's where you're screwing up? Or did you mean verse (the single note up and downs)?

If you meant verse, then pretty much all you need to do is change where you activate. Don't always activate the SP right when you get it. Wait until you can get the most notes out of it.

I go 1, 2, 2, 2 for SP activations (how many SPs I get before I use them) for a total of 4 activations.
websurfertai  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I meant verse, sorry about that one

I'll try out what you suggested, maybe that will help me now that I can pretty much consistently FC this song now.
random  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my strategy:
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g178/Rangdude/stellar-4.png

green boxes are just so I can spot sp easily. Blue boxes are activations. I drew them accurate to what I got under sp.

I almost get the second green note in the second activation...might be possible.
b3nz0r  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to say it is possible, and you got it. Because I'm hitting everything but that and I'm 200 behind you, and I know I've pulled off that squeeze on a couple runs just now.

edit: just had a run where I got that squeeze, and my score is 8 less than yours. I'm pretty sure your score is close to optimal.

re-edit: tied your score, random. kov how late did that last one get activated? I swear I had it at the edge of the box and still 12 behind.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm following Random's chart, but the best I've been able to get is just under 190k. To the guys with 7 stars, what's the fucking trick? Should I grab the SP in the second verse and find another way to use it?

EDIT: Just noticed that Ben and Random have grabbed the 7*....I guess crazy, and risky squeezes are in order.

EDIT2: Well, my score is improving, but it's a far cry from the 7*. My last attempt scored me 190,364 something, and I'm pretty sure I squeezed every damn note I could, save the second green note mentioned after the second activation and whammy'd SP sustains as early as I can. Where do you guys get the extra 700+ points?!

Proud I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Devil May Asian PSN Name: DevilMayAsian
random  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DevilMayAsian wrote:
I'm following Random's chart, but the best I've been able to get is just under 190k. To the guys with 7 stars, what's the fucking trick? Should I grab the SP in the second verse and find another way to use it?

EDIT: Just noticed that Ben and Random have grabbed the 7*....I guess crazy, and risky squeezes are in order.

EDIT2: Well, my score is improving, but it's a far cry from the 7*. My last attempt scored me 190,364 something, and I'm pretty sure I squeezed every damn note I could, save the second green note mentioned after the second activation and whammy'd SP sustains as early as I can. Where do you guys get the extra 700+ points?!

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I haven't been paying attention to this forum...

I'm pretty sure I drew that SP chart accurately, so you should be very close if you executed it. Are you sure you're getting all the notes under SP that are in my chart? It seems like you have to be missing a few. Watch for blue flames to make sure they're counting, or videotape it.

Good luck!
DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do have a dvd recorder...I guess I'll record it when I get to completing my list. Still....700 is so little, but next to impossible, it seems. Two extra SP'd singles and a chord. I just don't understand.

Proud I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Devil May Asian PSN Name: DevilMayAsian
Samson007  

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I have seen, both greens and the blue after them are possible for the 2nd activation.

And if you whammy the hell out of the SP before activation 3, you can get the next GY chord in under SP too, but its a REALLY tight squeeze.

BDOWN  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

random wrote:
Here's my strategy:

green boxes are just so I can spot sp easily. Blue boxes are activations. I drew them accurate to what I got under sp.

I almost get the second green note in the second activation...might be possible.

That's a great path, but howe did Kegermann get 192k? Did he just squeeze the hell out of it?

Rest In Peace Rap Battle 2009
PS, HipsterTrash = Yur0wnStupidity
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BDOWN08
Kegermann  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BDOWN wrote:
random wrote:
Here's my strategy:

That's a great path, but howe did Kegermann get 192k? Did he just squeeze the hell out of it?

si, senor.

To get 192k, you need to extend the 1st activation to last until the orange note, have the second activation last until the 1st blue note, and have the third activation last until the green-yellow chord. And ontop of that, you need quite a bit of hold points on the yellow-orange chord on the last activation.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: MKegermann PSN Name: Kegermann
Zunerd  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah... I just spent an hour on this, and STILL no 7*. I used the absolute correct path, why isn't this working?

Then again, I don't think my sp stops at the end of the during the middle of the second verse... still.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: